Fin

Best friend

“I love you, Tiffany.” And nothing can be done about it. For a long time I resisted this feeling, for a long time I reassured myself with the hope that everything would pass. Alas, for my heart, no miracle happened. It keeps repeating that it loves you. And only you.

“Jessi, I don't know what to say.”

“Nothing to say.” It's just time to tell you about them. I do not demand anything in return. I ask nothing. You and I are friends, best friends, it’s just that my love is a little different from yours, and that’s all.

“But if I fall in love with someone, will you suffer?”

- Will. But these are my problems. For me, the main thing is your happiness. If you love and love you back, I won’t hold you, I will always support you. Only, I ask you, do not lie if you meet someone.

***

Jessi, I met someone. He is a wonderful guy, you will like him. I would like to introduce you to him. Are you free tonight?

“Only one week has passed from my confession, I thought she would understand, but apparently not.” And how do I respond to her messages? Refuse? No, Jessica, it won’t do that, you have to meet him. Get together and go! You're friends, right?

***

Jessi, we were waiting for you, but for some reason you did not come. And you do not answer my calls. We are still friends, right? Please call me back.

- It turned out to be very difficult to accept the truth. She is not mine. And how many times should I repeat this to myself? 1000 times? Million? Ha, what irony, she said that I would support, and she was hiding from her.

Today, all I decided on is to turn on the laptop, go to her page, see her updates. In the column “your state” she wrote “I have a boyfriend, and I love him very much” and many, many hearts. Below are his photographs themselves, his with her, their kiss, many of their happy moments. All the desire to call was gone, it was worth my eyes to see her happiness with another person.

***

Jessi, he suggested dating! We are now an official couple! I'm so happy! Please, I want to share with you, as with my best friend, happy news. I will be waiting for you today at our place. Please, Jessi, I want to see you!

- Hi, Tiffany.

- Jessi! Oh Jessi, I'm so glad to see you! - hugging her tightly, Tiffany was delighted. “I missed you so much!” Where have you been? Why, I couldn’t get through to you, and when she came to your house, was it all the time closed?

- I have just returned. Business trip. For work.

- And the phone?

- I had to put it on silent, there was no free minute to call back, I'm sorry.

- Nothing, the main thing is that you are here. Tell me what's new? Have you got someone?

“You're cruel, Fanny.”

- Oh! You're still ... sorry.

“I saw your happy pictures.” Glad for you. Everything goes to the wedding, right?

- Yes.

- Congratulations.

- Jessi ...

- So they talked, sorry, I have little time. See you!

- Jessi!

***

Jang Jessica.

We invite you to the wedding of Hwang Tiffany and ...

I wanted to tear this letter into pieces, but I restrained myself. You need to cross this line, you need to find yourself again. The first step I must take is simply to read his name. With his name, and realizing the one to whom this name belongs, my recovery will begin.

I take a deep breath, then one more time, I lower my eyes down ... I can’t! I can not!

***

- You've come…

- I could not decide for a long time. For a long time I could not force myself to read his name. And yet I'm here. I can’t say that my congratulations are from the bottom of my heart, but I congratulate you. You Tiffany, and you HwanHi.