Final

Study Time

"Unnie, can we just skip this one please? My brain can't handle it anymore."

"Chae....... We just start 10 minutes ago....."

"Yeah and my brain just couldn't do it anymore, so please." Chaeyeon really tried her best to gave but Eunbi ignored her and start reading the textbook again.

"Aww unnie, you're no fun."

"If i'm that "fun", then i'm not the one who tutor you chae. C'mon, let's open page 155 on your book. Today we will talk about company social responsibility and after that i will help you working on your business math homework."

"Ugh, don't remind me about that cursed subject also no, i won't even budge now. No matter how much you'll nag at me." She crossed her arms making Eunbi rolled her for the nth time that evening. 

"C'mon chae, your mom already paid me to teach you and i'll feel guilty if i didn't teach you." Begged her.

"I can tell my mom that you've already done a wonderful job teaching me. So can we just do anything else instead, pretty please?"

Eunbi huffed, "Yeah, you can lie to your mom, but you can't lie to your grade." 

"Ok, first of all. I'm not dumb and second, geez that D was a one time grade because i was about 5 minutes late when the lecturer started to collect resume task he gave last week and he's being an about it while giving me a long lecture about how he uphold punctuality the most." She replied annoyedly.

"Language."

"Sorry mom. But can we really skip today study session? I really want to do something else with you today. Besides, midterm were like 2 weeks from now."

"I gave up, fine but promise that you'll study seriously next week?" The other girl nods furiously while drinking her juice.

"Now that you finally agree...." Chaeyeon hold her breath first before she continue, "uhh.... Can we go on a date instead?"

There's a long pregnant pause after she said that. 

Sensing Eunbi probably won't say anything, Chaeyeon looked down and nervously fidgeting her finger. 

"Ahh... Forget what i just said, i don't even know why the did i just say that out loud." she chuckled awkwardly to cover her nervousness while she preparing herself to get rejected by Eunbi. 

"Sure, i'd love to."

She blinked once, twice, thrice. She still can't believe what her tutor just said to her, it's just too good to be true. She have the longest crush on her tutor, even before Eunbi being her tutor. She really desperate for wanting to get closer to her who happened to be her senior too, so when she heard from Yena that Eunbi becomes a tutor for her part time job. Without a doubt, she purposedly failed her introduction to business and business math class, and beg her mom to contact Eunbi to be her tutor. She knows it was really pathetic, even Yena always about it, because in fact Chaeyeon was a heck of brilliant kid, but she can't thinking of another way to get close to Eunbi besides of that.

"Did you really mean that?" 

"Sure, but if you were asking that for a jokes. Then i'll go home instead." She smirked while pretending to pack her things.

"Don't go, i really mean it. So, we can go to my fav ice cream store then we go to the arcade. Do you okay with that date idea?"

"It sounds good, okay I'm up for it." Eunbi stand up from her seat and offer her hand to Chaeyeon.

"Huh, what?"

"It's a date Chaeyeon, are you sure you don't want to hold my hand when we walk?"

Chaeyeon face went crimson red before she shyly reaching for Eunbi hand, "aah... right"

"Why you being shy now? You're the one who straightforwardly asking me for a date 10 minutes ago." She smirked to a crimson red Chaeyeon while swaying their hands back and forth.

"Because i didn't expect you would agree with that wild idea at all. For your information, i was bracing myself for your rejection when you didn't say anything for about 10 minutes." She shrugged and trying to keep her cool attitude, despite the crimson red face.

Eunbi chuckled softly, "how can i reject Chaeyeon on her shy Chaeyeon mode? You're way too cute to get rejected Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon stopped her track, "wait..... did you just call me cute?"

"Yes, you're adorable when you're not on your 'i don't want to study' mode." She pinched her cheek lightly.

"But i don't want you to see me as this 'adorable kid' tho."

"What do you want me to see you as then?"

"Girlfriend material sounds good to me." She show her best smug face to the tutor.

She slapped her shoulder lightly while trying her best not to laugh, "how about a possible adorable girlfriend? It sound's good too right?"

"Yahh unnie...... I don't even know that you're seeing me that way too" Her cheeks slowly turned to crimson red again.

"Let's see, there's this kid who always stares at me whenever i pass by or eating in cafetaria in general. That kid always look away whenever i notice her stare, then when i tell everyone that i took tutoring as my part time job. Suddenly this cute and brilliant kid grade went downhill and her mom begged me to teach that kid, when actually she didn't me to teach her at all. She always nags whenever we start our study session, even cancelling it only to ask me for a date like this." She winks.

"H-how did you know that i was failing my class on purpose? Heck, even you noticed that i always stare at you."

"I always help Mrs. Son marking grade and i saw that you always did the formula correctly then writing and yet you always wrote a random number for the answer."

"Aw, then."

"You know.... you can always come up to me and directly knowing me better instead failing your class right?"

"Well, i always has this urge to run whenever you're close to me for no reason. So i thought i just need a reason to talk to you i guess? Like real legit reason and not just saying hi in general." She scratch her neck awkwardly.

"Ugh i swear you're the cutest chae, can i kiss your cheek?"

"H-huh? wha-?" Before she could continue her words, she feel a soft lips landed on her right cheek and leaving a lipstick mark.

"I swear your cheek is soft as heck."

"Now that you already kiss my cheek.... Can we get to know each other better then? Scratch that. Unnie, can i court you?"

She nods, "Yes but promise me that you won't fail your class purposedly like that again. I don't want to have a stupid future girlfriend."

"What the heck, but yes i won't to that again."

"Okay then, let's get that ice cream for us." 

 

Well, that was escalated quickly.