Final

Till Sunrise

“Hyunjin ah, aren’t you going to practice a little more before our concert performance next week? Others are being so hardworking, please don’t put our efforts into waste.” Dance captain Yves stared at the tired cat, who woke up from her *meditation* hours. 

 

“I’m tired. Besides, I’m not the only one who’s on break now..” The cat looked at the now-empty studio before glancing at the clock on the wall, which shows a time of ‘4.18 am’. 

 

Sighing, Yves sat down next to the half-awake kitten and decided to talk things through patiently between the both of them. 

 

“Look, I know I’m pushing you harder than the others, but you also know it’s because I like you right?” Suddenly, the flustered captain refused to look into the eyes of the lead dancer, causing her to growl a little as she held up her hand to reach for the older girl’s cheeks. 

 

“Unnie, I clearly know that. And it’s hard for me to show that in front of everyone else in the studio, that’s why I tried to sleep it off.. To make it less obvious to others.” Hyunjin quietly purred within the 4 walls of the studio and rested her head on the swan’s right shoulder, all the while holding the girl’s hands tightly in her own. 

 

“Aeongie, what are you doing?” The majestic creature stuttered through words as she tried to find balance within the deafening silence between the both of them. 

 

“As an apology, perhaps this will do.” The cat then got up from her previous position, much to the distaste of the older girl. She then sat on the girl’s laps, facing her and cupped her porcelain face into her big hands, not before she gives the girl several soft kisses on both her forehead and nose. With a final touch on her lips. 

 

“Hyun-” Yves couldn’t accept the fact that she had been topped by such a soft creature and thus returned the younger girl’s favor with a more passionate kiss than she anticipated. As the two continued to make out at their own pace, they got lost of time and ended up heading home at around sunrise.