You're the Only One for Me

Cinderella and The Prince

"That will be eighteen thousand won, customer. Would you like to pay with cash or card?", Rion ignores these three . The night club is really alive tonight.

They called for delivery but then they refused to pay because of the asked for prettiest delivery girl to send them their pizzas.

"Why do you think I will pay for this?", the middle one jabs at her shoulder.

 

"Your special request will be fulfilled maybe next time. Now please make your payment", Rion continue to demand their money.

In a few second, the left one throw the boxes on the floor. "I said I won't pay for this. You are so ugly and you making me losing my appetite".

It's not enough they won't pay for their order and now he's calling her ugly. "Apologize for what did you called me".

 

The three of them laughs at her demand. Rion watch her wrist watch. She's out of time to deliver the next order.

"I guess you will take a card", she ask for the card but the middle one yet again slap her hand away.

Rion waste no time to settle with them. She send the middle one on the ground. The dance floor lose their music as everyone watch them.

 

Guessing the right one don't want to get beaten, he quickly hand his card and used paywave.

Rion left the dance floor after an apology to disruption she caused.

On her next delivery, her boss called and she quickly speed on her scooter.

-----

 

While she's on night shift yesterday, a rich guy came to her and offer her a part time job.

It was suspicious for her at first but when she googled his name, that guy have many article on who is he and what he usually do.

Rion watch through the dark window of the limousine as it arrived in the middle of the front door.

 

When she entered the hotel, Seungyoun is already waiting her by the lobby. "Right on time! Let's go up".

Rion follow closely behind him and later they arrived in front of a room.

"Come in, I have everything ready for you", he wickedly smile and left once she's ready for the changing from her hoodie into a white dress.

 

"How did you meet Young Master Seungyoun, Miss?", One of the make-up artist ask during her session.

"He come to me. Asking to be his partner on today's wedding. His Grandfather getting married for the fifth time, right?", Rion hid the fact Seungyoun will pay her handsomely for tonight job.

"Yeah. Our Chairman found a new love", the two of them laughs as the shocking news.

 

Rion now is waltzing down the aisle with Seungyoun. She noticed they are going to seat with another two couples tonight.

"Are you his new girlfriend?",asked the prettiest one. Rion heard her friend talking to her which brand she bought her dress but this woman answered that she made her dress by herself.

She must be a great designer. Her dress is amazing. "I am, do you know Seungyoun?".

 

"He is my childhood friend, I am Min Areum. You can call me, Areum",she offer a friendly smile.

"Oh..you are so beautiful. I'm serious", Rion try to be friendly as well. Areum is literally the one can make her feel less awkward around here.

"Thank you, so you too",she smile yet again. For a reason, her smile look like she was sad.

 

The wedding march started as they watch for their vows and ring exchanged. Seungyoun was elsewhere, she was left alone.

After they move up to another level, Seungyoun finally appear but he was having kind of a fight with Areum.

"Is she going to be your new toy?", Rion hear Areum coldly spit.

 

Rion doesn't know Areum can be this cold. Was she just not a childhood friend then?

"Ah..there you are!", Seungyoun pull Rion's waist to his body.

"You guys met earlier, right?",he quickly kiss her cheek. Rion feel so wrong but since she will be pay, it wasn't a big deal.

 

Maybe the conglomerate family are kin to have drama in their real life. Out of nowhere, another guy with his expensive and branded tuxedo minus his bow tie walk in close to their space.

"Areum..do you really think this girl is his real girlfriend?", he sounds so hateful. He thinks he's so smart.

"He's just using her to make you hate him. She probably would get paid, right!?", he attacks her.

 

Rion find this guy is good looking afterall but the way he's treating her, totally testing her patience.

"You just want money right? Here, take much as you want and leave! Get lost!", he shouted before trusting all the money in his hand into the air, later flying down to the ground.

He is making her looking pitiful and materialistic. Her next step is her usual reaction after someone had bring shame on her.

 

"Don't treat money so easily. You may think it's nothing but for me it's really important!", Rion yell back at him. Her body trembles in rage.

"Seungwoo-yah, please stop", Areum begin to cry, her tears won't stop and she abruptly leave them all.

"Areum..wait!", Seungwoo shouted. He also want to leave but Seungyoun grabs his collar in time.

 

Seungwoo glare at Seungyoun's hand before it come to his eyes. "Don't treat my girlfriend like that. You really want to die!?".

Seungyoun's threat mean nothing to Seungwoo. He easily break Seungyoun's grip and start to run outside.

"I think my time is up. Bank in my payment or I will come and find you!", Rion absentmindedly walk away and Seungyoun didn't stop her from leaving.

----

 

Since last week, Rion can't stop thinking about that guy. She's still remember his name. Seungwoo. 

Rion feel so unhappy that he left without apologizing. But on a second thought, they will probably won't see each other again.

She focus back on her work. It was pretty late and she feel so boring until Yuna asked her if she want to watch a movie for free.

 

"Let's go. There wasn't any people who will watch the show. What do you say?", Yuna wait for her to reply.

"I will go get the popcorn!", Yuna pull her hand as she left her post.

When they get inside, Yuna suddenly have a phone call so she left outside.

 

Few minutes passed until she fall asleep. It wasn't a good sleep because her body still stay awake.

Rion can feel like there is a person who was laughing at her.

She open her eyes thinking it was Yuna. "You are back?". Rion finally open her eyes.

 

"Me? I was here all along", the sudden voice Yuna had make Rion awake.

She find out that it was the jerk who she liked. There sit Seungwoo few chairs from her.

Rion quickly sit up straight and close her face with her hands.

 

She duck down and trying to leave when a hand stop her from to do so. "Why are leaving so early?", his deep voice asked from her back.

Rion turn her head and found Seungwoo is smiling, it was a smirk actually.

"What do you want?", she hit away his hand on jer shoulder. Feeling embarrassed that he has been watching her sleeping all the time.

 

Both of them end up at the store she's working for. Seungwoo had asked her if she has money.

After hearing his stomach growl in hungry, she kindly tell him to follow her and her shift end.

As now she's looking at him who is waiting for the cheese ramen in the microwave.

 

"How did you end up at the cinema?", Seungwoo stop from eating his food.

"I have no where to sleep",he simply answered and continue eating the ramen with kimchi.

"I left the house. Grandpa is trying to use all of his power to keep me there but I don't want to, so he froze all my card", Seungwoo yet again feeling owed to her quickly set her full of what happened to him.

 

Rion scoffs as she watch he devour the third bowl of ramen. "You should be grateful that I'm helping you".

Seungwoo look outside. "I know, I will pay your money back soon as I lend a job".

She train her eyes on him. Even such a homeless like him can look so handsome right now. He should have never leave though.

 

Suddenly he said goodbye and walk away. She watch him getting into a black BMW car.

She can see there is one driver and another person at the back. Must be his Grandfather.

Rion walk home to find her father already home. It has been month he was home.

-----

 

After two days seeing his father, Rion finally have to be left again with her step family.

It was not bad living with them even they treat her like stanger but at least she has roof to stay under when it's raining outside.

Her adolescent year has been hard but she's able to stand with it. Rion save herself the money from her part time job into her bank account.

 

Sera,her stepsister is totally loved by both her father and stepmom since they are all a family afterall and that leave her to fend herself when it comes to college fee next three month which a new year of January.

Rion want to let her father know how they have been treating her, she hope he will set them straight.

So tonight's dinner she will try to make them respect her more since that what should she deserves.

 

"Father, can I say something?", she look her father into his eyes. Hoping he will get her good intention.

"Alright, what is it about?", he look back at her while the stepmom and stepsister glaring at her.

"About the house chores and giving me better treatment. They always forced me to do their part and Mother always let Sera win rather than being fair", Rion quickly said what was that she kept inside all these years.

 

"What are you talking about? I always give you everything things first. Why you're telling me I'm being unfair?, Seonha the stepmother act like she is everything the opposite of what Rion said.

"How dare you telling my Mom that she's neglecting you?",Sera the sly fox get angry but Rion wasn't going to end this fight just like this.

"Stop acting like that. You guys are totally together in this. Treating me like a stranger and now giving back the bad idea of me infront of my father!?",her voice getting higher than she thought.

 

"Enough!!!", her Father hit the table so hard that every utensil shakes.

"I heard you are hanging out with bad kids, that's why you are acting like this! Have some respect for your Mom and Sister!", he shouted.

"What? That's not true! Why did you believe them more than me? Am I'm not your daughter?", feeling betrayed and hurt, she shouted back at her Father

 

That's when her Father slap hard on her. Rion look on him, his face was in very angry. "Get out from this house if you can't love with them anymore!".

"It's true when you raise up someone is not your blood, it will be useless!", tonight is her bad luck.

When her Father said that, she stand up from her chair and go get her belongings.

 

"I'm not your daughter?",she still stand next to him. Her father nods and the other two silently cheer inside, Rion can read it from their body language.

"If it's true then, I will stop living here. Goodbye", Rion steps up to leave.

But when she's nearing the door, Seonho called for her and whispered. "Don't come back here again, you are not needed!".

-------

 

Rion endlessly walk through the side road feeling really sad. Her own father kick her out from the house.

To be honest, there is a small bit hope that she have in her mother. Rion will believe in her mother eventhough her father said otherwise.

She calls Sihyun on the way she's walking to the bus stop. Her best friend pick up so fast and she feel relieved a bit.

 

"Oh, Rion-ah. What's up?", she can imagine Sihyun in her pajama and laying on her soft bed.

"Can I live at your house for a while?", she close her eyes, hoping Sihyun would say yes.

"What? Why? Did you get kicked out?",Sihyun scream and Rion had to take away her phone from her ear.

 

"Rion you know right, my siblings are already too much for this small house. I don't think my mom and dad will let you live here",Sihyun honestly speak straight forward. 

Rion know that Sihyun's family is big and they are living in hardship.

"Do you want me to find you a place?", Sihyun asked her but knowing she can't pay the rent, Rion sighs.

 

"It's alright. I'm gonna find another way. Talk to you later", Rion hang up and continue to feel depressed.

Suddenly her phone rings showing a private phone number calling her.

Rion raised a brow but eventually pick it up suspiciously. "Oi Part Timer. Where are you?", Seungyoun sounds already drunk.

 

"Hello, this is from Burning Moon. Can you pick up your friend, Miss? We are closing in an hour",the bar host speak through his phone.

"O-okay, I am on my way", Rion hung up and ride the new arriving bus to the nearest stop where the club located.

She feel worry and weird why would Seungyoun called her when he can just call his driver or secretary.

 

 

In her casual clothes, Rion stride really fast to Seungyoun's side. She bows at the host and he hand all of Seungyoun's belonging. 

"Do you want a help?",he offer and Rion nods pretty quick as they move Seungyoun into his car.

Rion place her bags on the next seat and Seungyoun lay down at the back.

She quickly punch his navigation to the house and Seungyoun was silent as he passed out.

 

When the gate open, she step on the pedal and park the car nicely before trying to wake Seungyoun up since he is way taller than her, she can't take his weight alone.

There wasn't any people she can see while she's in the way through the hallway, except a mid forty old lady that let her in.

"Which is your door?", Rion speak louder than usual. Lucky for her Seungyoun is now half awake.

 

Rion sit him down before helping his limbs back on his bed. "Areum-ahh", he suddenly whines.

She scoffs at him before dropping down on the couch. Rion is pretty beaten by her now low energy.

Since she has nowhere to sleep, she decided to close her eyes and let her body relax before fall asleep.

-----

 

She heard a noise before her eyes rip open. Rion focus her eyes to see a white ceiling greet her.

"Thanks for yesterday", she hear a male voice speak. As her limbs waking up again, her body was turn to his sight.

Rion sit up as she found her bags was on the floor. "Last time I remember you living with your family. Why are these bag following you too?".

 

"It's nothing. I moved out..my f-ather..uh-h", Rion fail to reason out and that made him chuckle, feeling amused.

"Did you get your kicked out?", Seungyoun look her through the tall mirror. He was clad with branded jacket and nice matching outfit.

"Yeah..kinda..", Rion scratch her head and finally taking the while view of his darn big bedroom.

 

"..but why are you still keeping my number!?", Rion slowly to rise from her seat and stepping to Seungyoun.

"I missed you", his eyes changes with the thought of why he got drunk yesterday and lying to her out of mischievous reason.

"Do you like me!?", Rion make her eyes grow bigger in pretence. She's playing well with his game.

 

"What if I do?", Seungyoun make Rion stop on her word. "Kidding! You are like my besties since we first met. I told you right? You are so cool and I really want to be your best friend".

Rion rolled her eyes at him but Seungyoun laugh it off at her back. "Do you want to stay here? I can give you a room!".

She genuinely grow surprised at the Moon falling on her lap. "Dude can I seriously get a room here?".

 

"Of course! But there are two condition", Seungyoun smirks, telling her it's not for free afterall.

Rion nods. "What was it?", she smile in happiness. Finally her helping a person can really fruits her a nice payback.

"First, you are going to be working here as one of our maid", Rion wasn't suprised, she know it will come.

 

"And...you need to continue acting as my girlfriend", he smirks but Rion is having second thought.

"Why are we doing this again? I thought it was a one time job", Rion click her tongue. 

Seungyoun shook his head. "If you are not agreeing with both of them, you can get out from this house".

 

"Why are you always trying to make Areum suffer? What did she do to you?", Rion steps to make her eyes looking into his.

"You don't have to know that. Just don't ask too much", Seungyoun walk away to turn the door knob open.

Rion chase him from the back when she see Seungwoo is in his way to a room next to Seungyoun's.

 

She was gripping onto Seungyoun's wrist but it let loose when Seungwoo look down at them.

Seungwoo smirks before leave from his room to the hallway.

Seungyoun continue his steps as Rion following his back and walking through the dining room door.

 

"Ms. Jang, this is the new house maid that I'm hiring. Please show her room and teach her whatnot about this house", Seungyoun's authoritative had the yesterday housekeeper nodded her head.

"I have an appointment today. See you later!", Seungyoun stride away out from the room.

Seungwoo who was finishing his glass of juice just give her a knowing look.

 

"You can call me with an informal name", Rion bows as she watch Mrs. Jang smile awkwardly to her.

"Alright. Let's leave that aside now. Follow me", Ms. Jang left her post in the room after bowing first at Seungwoo who was still there.

They head out at the back of the mansion. Rion drink the view while she was following Ms. Jang to a smaller house.

 

"You can call me, Aunt Manweol if you wants to but that's when the young masters wasn't around, alright?", Ms. Jang finally open up to her.

"This house only me and you lives. The other maid had their own quarter outside from the mansion", Ms. Jang smile softly at her.

"Young master asked me to treat you with my best. You weren't just a maid, you are specially hired by him..so I will try my best to help you around the mansion".

------

 

It has been a week since she's living here but only this morning she found out about hidden garage she never noticed before.

Rion was on her way to start her day. Just because before this she wasn't aware what was around her, Rion steps into the garage.

It was a pretty big place. Mostly full of mechanics tools,table work place and a single bed in the middle.

 

She found a small screwdriver and play with its pointy end but seconds later another steps of a person caught her attention.

Rion turned her back to find Seungwoo is showing that he's angry to her. "What the hell are you doing here?".

Seungwoo harshly took away the thing in her hand. Rion doesn't know what she supposed to say since she's indeed trespass this place.

 

"I apologize. I didn't know this is your place", Rion calmly speak and try to make him less mad at her.

"Get lost", he easily told her off. It was very harsh for him telling her to leave.

"I said I'm sorry. Why are you still so mad at me?", Rion walk closer to him where he place back the small thing at its place.

Rion didn't really watch her way but suddenly Seungwoo whirls her body around to find it pull her toward him and he change their place opposite.

 

"Tell me..why did you come here? Now that you have Seungyoun in your hand, you want me too this time?", Rion feel confused how quick he changed.

She gave her food to eat when he was in need but now he's back treating her like an .

"You gotta be kidding me? What make you change so fast? You are a scary person you know that, Seungwoo?", her tongue smoothly let her speak what shess truly feeling right now.

 

"Whatever..get lost", yet he said it again. Was it about Areum again? She shook her head disapprovingly before leaving him alone.

Rion almost had her day go bad just because of Seungwoo. She can't believe how jerk Seungwoo is to her.

She get inside the mansion back and begin her half day work day. She need to visit her mom in another bit evening.

-----

 

Rion arrived by the columbarium when it was start to raining. She missed her mother so much. The thought of what her father said about her status on the other still play in her head like a broken cd.

"Mom, how are you doing?", Rion tape the small white rose at her free cubby. "I have been both good and bad, you know".

"I also met this two guys. They are cousins but they are in bad relation. At least Seungyoun is way better than other one", she chuckles all by herself.

 

But suddenly a tear run down through her cheeks. " It's true that I'm not father's daughter?", her nose start to clogs and she had to stop before the pain will come to her head.

"I will find the truth. I trust you mom. I promise you I'm both of your child",she wipe away her tears. The rain outside still can't hide the noise of a new person already come into the room.

Rion turn to leave when she saw Seungwoo's shadow is hiding from her. She ignores him and walk straight to outside.

 

There was few questions running through her mind. Is there one of his family ash placed here? Did he heard it all? How will he act around her next time? Did he heard about her saying Seungyoun's better than her?

The rain still heavy with cats and dogs. She has to wait for it settle down.

Even she is still sad, her thought on Seungwoo is staying around in her head.

 

Just when she thought she'd hide when Seungwoo come out, her plan wasn't able to start because he is already did.

He stand few steps from her observing the crying sky. She follow his eyes and there is a superbike which belong to him park just near them.

Rion saw that bike earlier so she could make it that it is his.

 

She wanted to ask him if he heard everything but then Seungwoo wasn't kind of guy who would bother. So Rion stay silent as they both waiting for the rain to stop.

"How long have you been here?", Rion was caught of guard when Seungwoo start to speak.

"Almost an hour ago",she try to look at him but he already did. His Ducati jacket compliment his lean muscle and so his wide shoulder.

 

"You want a ride?", he appear so kind to her again but Rion doesn't want his offer because she think he will changing cold at her later.

"Nope.. I'm gonna wait for the rain stop",she whispers uninterested.

Seungwoo nods before leaving her alone and let the rain hit his jacket without looking back.

------

 

Ms. Jang asked her to call the two young masters for breakfast. Rion quickly get her feet infront of Seungyoun's door.

She knocked and turn the knob open when Seungyoun let her in. He's already wake up and playing XBox game.

"Let's go and eat breakfast", she call him nicely but he was too focused.

 

"Seungyoun, can I ask you something?", she wait as his game finished. He look at her raising a brow, telling her to speak.

"Since we are still a fake dating couple, I want to know more about you and Areum. Just one answer and I won't ask anymore", Rion know how sensitive he is with Areum's name so she won't make anything harder.

"Sure..I will give an answer if you are asking the right question", he shrugs it easily.

 

"Where do you think in ten years ahead about your relationship gonna be with Areum?",she just want to know if Seungyoun really have feelings for Areum.

If he answered the same thing she wanted to hear. Definitely Seungyoun is still trying to figure out how would he lead Areum in the future, he just careful enough since they are childhood friends and plus with a problem they might have suffered from the past.

Seungyoun give it a thought but playfully throw the answer that what his subconscious mind told him to say so.

 

He may be hard to read because of his unusual childish personality usually but his straight training thought are always speak out of what's really in his mind, not the one he's denying.

"We were probably having kids?", his face showing that he unbelievably speak with his sarcastic thoughts.

"That's not an answer, Seungyoun. You are asking me back a question", she quips while staring at him, who is looking back at her like a child caught up in a crisis.

 

"You know what euww? Having kids? I'm just joking. We probably strangers like the usual, duh", he stand up abruptly and abandon his game console while getting out to the outside.

Rion smirks, knowing how she should act accordingly after this. Since Areum clearly like Seungyoun, her thought is full with how she should not hurt Areum too much while doing her job.

Once Seungyoun heading to the dining room, Rion let him be and walking to Seungwoo's room next.

 

She don't want to see his face right now, since she doesn't know how to act with him after yesterday's secret spilled.

"Seungwoo, breakfast is ready. Would you like to have it on the table?", Rion carefully speak after she knocks.

But the door open by itself and she watch as he looking her through his new fresh hair dries from shower.

 

Rion throw him a smile and start to walk away. She want him leave his room to the table by himself, she doesn't want to be walking behind him.

"See you at the dining", Rion turned her back and realized Seungwoo has following her by now.

"Can you pack a dosirak? I'm going out to Areum, later", he speak while walking through the hallway.

 

Rion nods and get to it soon after she arrived by the kitchen.

She can hear from the kitchen that Seungyoun is asking Seungwoo about his outing with Areum.

"Don't you get sick always bringing her food to her the studio? She's just using for her own good", Seungyoun chuckles in amused.

 

"Why do you care? You treat her like a and now you care on whatever she's doing?", Seungwoo smirks as Rion handing her the two pack of dosirak.

Seungyoun remain silence as he watch Seungwoo and Rion talking about the damned food box.

"I made another one for you. Enjoy your weekend with Areum", Rion put on a small smile but Seungwoo took it and leave without a thanks to her.

-----

 

Rion feel weird in a new dress Seungyoun bought for her. It's her birthday tonight and Seungyoun wants to celebrate her born day.

They stride through the exclusive restaurant hallway and get to know that Seungwoo and Areum too is in the same room.

Areum the first one who noticed and offer them to join the table but Seungwoo protest in silence.

 

Rion took her seat which next to Seungyoun. The situation is awkward for her when she has to face Seungwoo's glaring to his cousin.

Seungyoun proceed to order and mention of birthday cake when Areum take attention to.

"It's your birthday, Rion?",she was suprised naturally and Rion nods in shy demeanor.

 

"What an ideal boyfriend am I, right Rion?", Seungyoun begin to act like in his boyfriend character. He sounds so sweet and Rion had to do her job.

"Yes you are, Seungyoun", she fake a smile at him. Rion hate the idea when someone's really celebrating her birthday but end up it has turned a fake one.

"I ordered your favourite Aglio Olio", he enthusiasticly look at her while Rion can see how Areum's face change.

 

Seungwoo feel mad at Areum's own mistake. Now look at how it turned the nice setting into a bad one.

Rion saw his expression too and her face starts to heating up for the embarrassment.

"I think I'm going to the ladies. Excuse me", Rion rose from her seat and carefully stepping to the place she wants to.

 

She wash her face to reduce the heat on her cheeks and use the handkerchief that was in the bag.

When she thought she was alone, suddenly Seungwoo appear by the door. His face is looking angry but Rion need to stay in her character.

"Does it feel nice when Seungyoun treat you so good?", his condescending tone send her a bit works up.

 

Nevertheless she stay on her feet unmoved. Rion want to stop his agitated demeanor and get this over.

"What's the matter with you..why don't you just give it a res-t", she doesn't see what is going to happen and when it did, she almost swallow her own gut back in.

Her back was leaning against the bathroom wall as Seungwoo's taller frame caging her in.

 

He was too fast and now their breath are mixed together. Seungwoo approach on her was like a prey and his palm hit the wall producing an echo through the whole bathroom.

Her trembles had him chuckles and his eyes fighting with her in such closed space between the two.

"I can give you everything what he had done for you. You are so pathetic. Didn't I told you to leave him? Why are you still here!?", Rion can't stop her blood from boiling.

 

She had enough of his unstable temperament. Rion heave a deep sigh while closing her eyes.

"Woah, I can't believe you are treating like this, over and over again", she stop cowering from him.

"Have you ever live the same way I do? You are more pathetic than me!", she shove him in a second and try to exit the restroom.

 

Seungwoo didn't take what she said to him entirely understood. He grabs her wrist and ask her the thing  he doesn't understand about her.

"I have way more big problem than you. Do whatever you want and just for you to know, I won't give a about you", she take back her hand and leave him alone.

Knowing he was in thought,unmoving from his spot, Rion think he got what she meant.

-----

 

Graduation is in a week. Rion continue her work as usual and Seungwoo has been avoiding her while Seungyoun is away because apparently his Mother is back from the U.S.

Rion is thinking she can get a dorm while attending college so she will move out from this mansion.

She hasn't share the idea with Ms. Jang so Rion act like everything is gonna be work as what she plans.

 

Today she is with Sihyun. Both of them will be studying at the same university. 

"Rion..Rion!", Sihyun tugs Rion's sleeve. They were taking a break from today's activity.

The cafeteria are already full and they can see Areum is having hard time to find a seat.

 

In a second, Areum found Rion in her sight and continue to walk to their vacant seat around the table.

Areum is really pretty and she's very tall too. Rion saw the article where Areum used to be one of successful prodigy in Fashion Designer industry.

The pretty girl smiling at her and also curious what brings her to this university.

 

"I got accepted in Journalism major here", Rion simply answering her.

"..and what about your friend?", Areum took notice of Sihyun too.

"I'm gonna be majoring Literature", Sihyun look closely how smooth Areum's face is, she was comparing her skin with Areum's.

 

Some time later, Sihyun had to leave because her parent called. Now only leaving Rion and Areum together exiting the cafeteria.

"Are you busy? I have something to talk with you", Rion look at Areum as she glance at her wrist watch.

"I have go to the library. Is it okay with you?", Areum lead the way by the side walking pathway.

 

Fifteen minutes later they arrived by the highest floor and don't really have people around.

Rion waits as Areum taking the two books she is going to make reference.

When Areum finally took her seat, Rion begin to speak and hoping the afterwards will be happy for both of them.

 

"I'm moving out from the mansion. So I need to tell you something", Rion leave no alteration and she speak what's in her mind.

"Actually I have nowhere to go and Seungyoun letting me live there as one of the maid", Areum's face change,she has a lot to take in today.

"..and there are two condition, one I live there as a maid and the other one is, to continue the act with Seungyoun,being a lovely girlfriend for him".

 

"I know you really love him. Trust me, I just know it and now I hope you can be more confident making him yours", Areum look down on her lap.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you feeling before because of my job..but now I'm wishing you guys happy", Rion try to hold Areum's hand and Areum did the same.

"I know I'm looking this hopeless right now. Thank you so much Rion. You are so kind to me",Areum wipe her tears and Rion help her too.

 

 

"Where did you go, Rion?", her heart shocked as she found Aunt Manweol is still folding the laundry on the living room.

She was back from touring the college she get accepted. She was tired and thinks to get a rest but when see Manweol doing her job, she decided to join her.

"Remember when I told you I was accepted from a college? I was from there, touring around the campus", Rion take a shirt fold it mindlessly.

 

"Right..so you are going to move out then?", Manweol ask in low whispers. Seungwoo suddenly got out from his room and Manweol know she has to keep it down.

Seungwoo has been avoiding Rion, she knows. Once she asked if he saw Rion when she was trying to find her but Seungwoo told her not ask anything about Rion at him.

Since then if she found the two in the same space, she would try to not making them notice each other, which is barely practical.

"Yeah.. I'm thinking right after graduation, I will start to pack", Rion didn't noticed Seungwoo's presence and Manweol told her, Rion doesn't even care anymore.

 -----

 

Rion found herself at vacation house where their family own. Last week Seungyoun come to her. He was first angry at how she told Areum behind his back.

Since Rion is adamant to live her own life, she forgot how Seungyoun had helped her.She apologized and really asks him seriously if he's not in love with Areum.

Seungyoun finally admit that he's in love with her and now Rion trying to get those two together while they are on vacation here.

 

To make the vacation more merrier, Rion invited Sihyun and her so called boy friend, they are still getting to know each other.

She thought Seungwoo wasn't going to join them but it looks like Areum convinced him to join anyways.

Rion had plan the first two days activities. She hope that Seungyoun would man up and Areum would be happy finally.

 

They arrived and had their own free time before gathering around back at four evening. 

"Okay guys, let's go for horseback riding!", Rion cheers as Sihyun do the same. It is their first time and it's like a golden ticket for them to enjoy their vacation.

After all of them moved to the horse barn, Seungyoun and Areum still looking awkward but at least Areum definitely trying.

 

Rion watch as Seungwoo easily riding the horse while Seungyoun suddenly come to her.

"What are you doing here?", Rion scolds him but Seungyoun shook his head.

"It's too awkward. How can you think, you will leave is two alone together?", he's acting like a child.

 

"You want to take a ride?", Seungwoo appear next to her on a horse. Rion look at him confused.

"Just take my hand", he extend his arm to her again. Rion take a few moment to realize her crush is trying to help her.

"Take your time, just be yourself", Rion said one last time to Seungyoun before Seungwoo get her on the horse.

 

 

Rion was too caught up with the plan she will be using next. She didn't think Seungwoo would help her too.

Both of them cantering by the countryside together. Rion was enjoying the slow ride by herself.

"Let's speed up..", suddenly he raise his reign and make the horse starts to neigh picking his pace.

 

"Oh my God what-t", Rion shrieks as she try to let herself become more sync with steps the horse make.

"It's okay, I'm on your back", Seungwoo's voice drown by the wind and the horseshoe.

"I got you", he whispers next to her ear and growing closer to her back.

 

They arrived by the small lake and take a walk around them. Rion wasn't sure what she wants to say but Seungwoo beat it to her first.

"Areum told me about your idea", he look afar and Rion stop next to him, admiring the lake.

"We fought at first because of how things will go next. She will go and get him,leaving me", he glance at her in a second before looking away.

 

"I'm not going to let her hurt herself again but Seungyoun had a talk with me after that", Rion raised a brow.

"What did he say to you?", she turn to look at him. It has been two months since they first met.

She never get to admire him like this close. Whenever they are so close to each other is when he always scowl and smirking down at her from his taller frame.

 

"He thanked me for looking after Areum. Well it's not that I'm still in love with her but she's like a sister to me", Seungwoo finally turn to stare at Rion.

"So you don't have feelings for her anymore? Wow, that's new", Rion shrugs as she step further from him.

"To be honest, I am already in love with someone else and that's not Areum. The word love only special for a one girl to me", he go through more on saying his thoughts.

 

"Well that girl would be the most happiest woman ever", Rion quips as she take a stone and threw it to the water.

It didn't go far that she intended. Seungwoo chuckle at her failed attempt.

"To tell you the truth, I'm still learning everything about her right now", he go for an attempt and it leap nicely on the water before ending up deeper in the lake.

 

"That's good for you. So who is this girl?", Rion dust her hands and Seungwoo mirror her action.

"That will be a secret. Now you should focus on getting those cowards together", he jab at her shoulder and made Rion rolled her eyes.

It's getting late as they heads back to the house. They spend so much time together today. 

Rion was already tired as she asks him to lend his back, to lean on and Seungwoo play her well to hug him because it's dangerous for her to not too.

 

 

It was past nine and the barbecue started pretty well as they all gather by the back lawns of the house.

Sihyun and Yohan was incharge as the cooks. Seungyoun and Seungwoo for getting the meat,snacks, and drinks. While Areum and Rion have to clean the place after it ends.

Yohan is socialising pretty well with both adults male. He starts the game with 31 Baskin Robin which both Seungyoun and Seungwoo bad at it.

 

They started to drink the beer and the game getting really hyped. Now they are playing the I Love You game.

The only who is still sober is Areum and Seungyoun. Both Seungwoo and Rion are pretty tipsy. 

Yohan start the game and said I Love You to Sihyun. Then Sihyun said it next to Areum.

 

Areum decided to say it out loud. It make Rion giggles because how cute Areum was.

After Areum said it to Seungyoun, he said I love You to Rion.

Seungwoo who was half tipsy, yelled a sound that make everyone suprised.

 

They have play plenty game until Sihyun and Yohan take their leave after the night getting late.

Areum followed Seungyoun out to the small garden and left both Rion and Seungwoo alone.

Seungwoo is still playing with the I Love You game. In his hand, he's holding a wine glass.

 

Rion glare at him. "Why are you keeping a secret from me. We are friends, right?".

Seungwoo giggles. He sounds so cute right now to her. "I Love You!", he yelled.

"I really love you!", Rion listen him saying it to her. She thought he's really drunk that he easily said those words to her.

 

"Get lost!", Rion use his word trademark. Seungwoo giggle yet again.

"Why are you copying me? Do you love me?", he pouts as he feels so giddy about she's using his usual choice of word when feeling angry.

Seungwoo took a little more closer to her on the long wooden seat. It was covered with soft material.

 

"Get lost!", Rion jab at his shoulder but he bounce back before his eyes fall from her eyes to her nose.

"What is this? It's so soft. I like soft things", his drunk state made him look so ridiculous, if only someone saw this, he will feel so embarrassed.

"Shut up and go away!", Rion push him away in vain as he bounce back to their closest distance.

 

Seungwoo ignores her rejection from the I Love You game, he grasps her face and bring her into a deep kiss.

Both of them giggles as Seungwoo points out did she just kissed him. "No you are the one who kissed me!".

Rion insisted and Seungwoo continue to giggles. "Alright, let's do it again", he leans in again and give her a deep kiss abruptly, it cause the wine spill onto his orange stripe shirt.

------

 

Rion woke up on a bed. Her head is spinning aftermath the alcohol. Sihyun was still sleeping next to her.

She didn't remember how she got back and open her door to go to the bathroom.

She tripped over a body and found out it was Seungwoo was sleeping on the floor.

 

He awake feeling pain and groaning before his eyes met her. Seungwoo sit up and watch as Rion is already running away.

His shirt is the last thing he would bother and he try to stand up leaving to his room before he hear that someone in bathroom yelled.

He walks straight through the opened door and found Rion is already laying on the floor, unconscious.

 

"Kang Rion, are you okay!?", he exasperates as from the door Seungyoun has appear with Areum behind him.

"Rion..wake up!", Seungyoun slap her cheek but she didn't responds.

"Just bring her to the hospital, she must have fall hard", Areum wave the soap in her hand. They thought maybe she slips because of that.

 

 

Rion listen to the voice of Sihyun talking to someone and it makes her opening her eyes.

Her voice was croaks while calling Sihyun. The friend scream to call the doctor. Only then she can see she was in bed and the white walls telling her where is she now.

The doctor check up on her and said she was okay to go except sheshas to come back to the hospital for check up on her foot that was sprained. Then Sihyun called Yohan to pick them up.

 

"How are you feeling? Do you want more water?", Sihyun open the bottle cap and give her the water.

They are in the car backseat. Yohan is driving to the airport while looking her through the front mirror.

"My head is okay but my legs are feeling uncomfortable", she shared and both of them nods in unison.

 

"Just hang on until we arrive at the house. You are going to be okay", Yohan step on the pedal more faster.

"Oh right! Where are the rest now?", Rion suddenly raised her voice in hurry.

"Relax, they are back at the mansion. We all agreed to end the vacation early", Sihyun flash her a small smile.

----

 

Rion has to skips through the house while the two of them already gone ahead after they sent her to front door. She's very nervous to meet Seungwoo again.

She didn't think she can act like normal because of her embarrassing kiss with him yesterday.

Lucky for her Seungwoo wasn't around and she was greet by Ms. Jang. "Oh dear, are you alright?".

 

Rion nods. "I'm okay except my legs", Ms. Jang give her a smile and checking her feet closely.

"Young master Seungwoo is in his room and Young master Seungyoun is out to send the pretty lady", Ms. Jang told her and the thought he can come out in a second, Rion hurriedly leaving to her room, she left her bags though.

 

 

Rion had a week off from continue working. She only left alone in her room and no one come to show concern of what she needs.

A few minutes ago she has arrived at the kitchen to find Ms. Jang but she wasn't there.

Feeling thirsty to limps over to the other building, she go get herself a glass of water.

 

"Rion..how are you feeling?", Seungyoun emerge from the dining room and she choked on her water.

He laughs before come to help her. Rion hit his chest nonstop to make him understand, it wasn't cool to do that.

"Stop laughing ! Now look at what you did!", she continues with her hitting.

 

Seungyoun catch her both wrist and trying to stop his annoying act. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry".

"You should have make a noise before talking to me. I'm a sick person. You shall understand my feelings", she glares at him.

"I'll try not to surprise you like that again. I promise!", he raise a hand of doing an oath.

 

He's still holding her hands when suddenly they noticed a voice of person announcing his presence.

"What you guys doing?",Seungwoo amused face made Rion to get her hand back from Seungyoun. They are looking like a bit of inappropriate action.

He was too close to her and they are looking like they're a  sweet couple but they're not. Rion can hear the jealous tone in Seungwoo's voice.

 

"We are doing nothing at all", Rion step away from their comprising body. She start to hop on in small way to the sink.

Seungwoo quickly stride to her space and grab the glass from her. He rinse the glass himself. "I'm just giving a hand to you, is that okay?".

"Oh-h thank you. You are so nice", Rion blurt off some basic answer he'll probably want to hear.

 

Seungyoun watch all their interaction before giving them a knowing glance. "Wow, that's a new thing for you to do that. Indeed you are so nice to other people this time".

Seungwoo glare at him and hugging himself in challenging manner. "Well this isn't something new for everyone else. It's just you who never see me doing kinder thing to other people".

Seungyoun smirks. He thinks Seungwoo is still having problem with him. "I wonder why Areum didn't fall for you. Wanna know why?".

 

Rion look in between of them.  She feel their jittery still around even Seungwoo decide to let Areum go to Seungyoun.

"I don't need to know why. I no longer see her as woman like you do", Seungwoo clap back in amusement.

"Someone told me that you always be there for her every time she needed you. Guess she get used to you because you are always come to by her side", Seungyoun smirks on Seungwoo.

 

"At least that's my way to prove that I cherish her so much and you? What did even you do?", Rion hear that from Seungwoo's himself.

She feel more sad that Seungwoo is still having feelings for Areum. Maybe what he said by the lake is not true. He still have remaining feeling for Areum eventhough he said he's not.

Rion limp away to leave them both but Seungyoun beat it to her. "Get well soon, see you later", he speak before dashing off.

 

 

"Rion wait!", Seungwoo calls and in a second he was next to her. He has a few moment battling himself in his mind before talking again.

"Aren't you feeling hungry or stuffy staying around in the house. D-do you want go outside?..", Rion watch over his anxiousness.

"Maybe going for a drive after that?", his Greek God face was waiting for her answer and having hope too on her.

 

Rion lose to her resolve. She wanted to stay away from him right now but it's true that she feel both hungry for delicious food and going for a drive since her foot won't able to get her far.

"What about your crush? Didn't you need go to her instead. I'm okay even I have to rest around the house", she speaks but Seungwoo's face fall and his eyebrows raised into confusion.

"It's alright. I was worried about you anyways. We are friends, right? What is friends for?", he continue to convince her to go out.

 

Upon hearing the word friends, Rion memories flood back to the kiss they shared. She has high curiosity if he still remember about that.

She agreed to his idea and they left to the restaurant he luckily get to reserve. He keep checking on her legs while the whole way there.

Once they orders, Rion had to answer the call from Sihyun since she was calling nonstop.

 

"Hello?", she answer from her seat. Seungwoo was playing with his phone.

"How is it going with your leg?", Sihyun ask in concern. Rion sighs and it get attention from Seungwoo who is looking up from his phone. She waves her hand in dismiss.

"Where are you now? Do you want me to come over?", Rion's head light a bulb in idea.

 

"I'm out with Seungwoo right now..", she couldn't finish her talk yet and Sihyun squeals.

"You are out with him? Girl, how? Didn't you guys like hate each other?", Rion rolled her eyes and tell her to come around eight later.

"Okay, have fun with your date!",she cried again and Rion end her call while shooks her head.

 

Once they finished eating, Seungwoo drives his car and pull over to a scenic outlook. They get out with their coffee.

Rion lean at the railway and admiring the look with happiness. She can see the mountain and the nice rows of houses.

"It must be more beautiful at night, right Seungwoo?", she asks and turn to look at his face.

 

But his grin drop when he noticed she was turned to look at him. The reddish colour decorate his cheeks.

"Yes... really beautiful..", he absentmindedly speak and covering his lower face with his arm, as he's holding his coffee cup.

Rion chuckles with small voice and she stare back at his face. He's looking so cute, smiling or grinning, she wasn't sure why.

 

"Rion...? Do you have something to tell me?", he finally realized she was staring on him for too long.

Rion look away and her eyes was trains to the ground. When she heard he was talking, waiting for her to ask him.

"Do you remember at the deck after we both were too drunk? D-did we do something together?", her face start to feel the heat from her body.

 

"Oh..I don't think so.. Did we?", he was playing with his lips and he stare at her lips for a second.

"...because if we don't, then it's okay then",Rion can tell that if he remembers or not.

"Is there something on my lips? You were staring at it..",she pinch her lower end lip.

 

He can't answer her question when his phone suddenly ringing out loud at the quiet place.

"Areum? Why are you crying?", Seungwoo's eyebrows knots together as he look over the view later.

"Just stay there.. I will come to you", he finally look back at her face.

 

"We need to go..I will send you home", Seungwoo lost his mind and drag her hand to the passenger door.

"What happened to her, Seungwoo?", Rion ask in the car. They are heading to the mansion.

"If it was too serious...just drop me by the nearest bustop", she can't sit quietly.

 

"What? With your leg? No..I will send you first", Rion scowls. When he drags her, she think he's still not over her.

"No! You listen to me! I will go home safe even without you. I will just call Sihyun to come and get me", Rion try not to glare at him and she quickly call her friend.

Seungwoo pull off to the side road and Rion quickly get on jer feet, out from his car. He drives away in crazy speed limit.

 

 

Rion get out from Yohan's car and they go to the empty living room. She told Sihyun what to bring and they settled by the couches.

"What did he do to you? Was it about Areum again?", Sihyun rolled her eyes waiting as munch her food.

"Of course...and he's a good liar!", Rion deadpanned, she lost her kind manner.

 

"Tell me what did he lied to you..", Sihyun throw at Rion a pack of Chipsmore. She must be mad that Rion didn't tell her about everything.

Rion place back the pack and sighs for umpteen time. "He moved on from Areum and have another girl in his mind".

"Wow, that's a good lie!..Why did even you believes him??", Sihyun stomp on her feet.

 

"I never one hundred percent believe it anyway", Rion sips her tea and continue to feel upset.

"Why are you so sure that he even moved on? You are so stupid for that", Rion glare at her best friend.

"We even freaking kissed after that..You are right I'm so stupid. Please kill me!", Sihyun's eyes grow big and she slapped Rion's shoulder.

 

"What the ? Why are you telling me this right now?", Rion pats her shoulder to reduce the pain.

"I don't know.. let's just forget about this. Getting into college is my priority now", Rion pouts and she suddenly let her body fall onto the couch. Her leg almost hit the table and she regret for being thoughtless for one second.

"Oh come on. I'm so sure he likes you. It's just give him time to really move on", Rion ignores Sihyun's opinion and she fell into sleep.

-------

 

Rion wake up to the voice from Ms. Jang. She sit straight up and realising she was on her own bed.

"Young Master Seungwoo is waiting for you outside. Go and get ready going to the hospital. It's your cast off day", she urged her to the bathroom.

When she went outside, Seungwoo get out from his car to help her to get in.

 

She stay silent as the drive getting far from the mansion. "I found you at there, sleeping. Did you have a good sleep?", he glance at her next to him.

"You took me to my room? Thanks, Seungwoo", she's interested to hear his reply.

"How's with your college needs, do you want me to help with anything?", he glance again at her but she hold his face before turning it back to the front.

 

"Can you stop?", her question is too short for him to get what she's talking about.

"Do you mean the car?",he give it a try to understand in the first place.

"No. I'm asking you to stop being nice to me. I don't need it anymore. Don't turn me into helpless people again", she step out from the car.

 

Seungwoo remain silence. All the way process she need to go was filled with his eyes focusing on her way.

The doctor finally set her free and they exit the room. Rion also giving him cold shoulder.

They get into the car and Seungwoo start to speak what he had in his thoughts.

 

"Can you please tell me what's wrong?", he asks again when they left passing the gate.

"Was it about yesterday? I'm really sorry about that..Areum is in trouble. Her father went missing and she was alone when the loan shark is giving her hard time",he quick explain it to her.

"So she's okay now?", Rion is already sick of his kindness to other. He could explain it to her on that time but he didn't.

 

Maybe because he didn't trust her yet to tell everything. She got that noted but she is still confused about the kiss they shared.

If he kissed her, maybe he had it in his mind and she thought he already think her as someone special to him. He would have explained to her at that time.

But he was still secretive and now he keep saying he's a friend. He will be ready to help her. Rion want to talk about it to him but she doesn't have the courage to do so. She wasn't so sure,so confident that she is the one he said, he's getting know to.

 

"Rion..can I ask you something?", he open up again. By then he already pull up to the side.

"Did really Seungyoun said he was going to take care of Areum now? Because Areum is still feeling that he wasn't serious", he turn his head and staring at her side profile.

She closed her eyes. Yes, she forgot about Seungyoun. He has been missing lately. She thought he was there for Areum but instead Seungwoo was.

 

"Seungwoo..do you think I'm the one who can control his feelings for her?  You sounds like I'm a God", she turn back to tell him off.

He look so absent-minded right now. He was staring at her eyes and then slowly to go down.

She wanted to kiss him right now. He was so near to her but yet he's too far.

 

Seungwoo lost his stare on her and Rion is feeling ridiculed. She took a breath and finally to ask him.

"You remembered our drunk kiss, right?",her face was heating up and Seungwoo look so flustered right now.

"I-i...we never talk about this before. You s-still remember?", he stammered and Rion feel her head getting dizzy.

 

"Tell me the truth. Stop confusing me, Seungwoo. Now tell me what is in your mind, right now!", Rion try to look at him but he looked like he lost his mind.

Seungwoo look to the front and avoiding her stare. Rion huffs and wait for him to be more calm.

But he didn't do anything and she really feeling done about this. She will move out from the mansion soon as she can.

 

"Whatever. You are the one who is more coward than Seungyoun!", Rion quickly open the door manually and step outside.

The cars were driving through the bridge and Rion bring her feet to walking away from his car.

"Kang Rion! Wait!! Come back here", she heard Seungwoo calls but she ignores it.

She look behind and watch how fast Seungwoo is running to get her. She squeals when he wrap around his hands on her body.

 

"It's so dangerous out here. Let's go home first. Alright?", he whispers through her ears.

Rion stay frozen but then he pick her up on his shoulder without even she can protest.

"Do you want to die?!", she hit him on his back but Seungwoo seems still fine with her extra energy.

 

 

He brings her to his bedroom. It was still the same condition that she saw last time she was here. 

Seungwoo is no longer carrying her and he walk closely behind her to the couch in the room.

"Rion..I have something to tell you", he sit next to her and she look away from him exasperated.

 

"Okay. Let's talk everything about us. I want to know if we are in the same page. Can you please hear me out first?", Seungwoo stare at her and Rion turn back to do the same.

"Go on..",she stare at him and wait as her heart palpating a bit slower than her raging feeling.

He smile at her while placing his hand near to her. Rion look over it but do nothing.

 

Seungwoo stand up from his seat and walk to his night stand. In his hand, he's holding a pretty necklace with it.

"I bought this on the White Day, I don't know why but the owner of this necklace supposed have to be the one I'm falling in love with", he walk back to her with smiling. 

He looks very adorable and handsome when he's talking about her.

 

"I think someone is jealous and I'm very sorry about that. I should have told her the whole thing long time ago. Eventhough I told her she's the one is only in my mind", Seungwoo look up from the necklace he was playing with to her eyes.

Rion's heart starts beat faster when she know he's trying to tell her it was her a long time ago.

"Why are you telling m-me this? I don't understand what are you trying to say", she was shy and can't help to feel like she wants to run away.

 

"Rion..look at me", Seungwoo come to her seat and was on his knees, staring at her. Trying to make her realize about things he was talking about.

"You know who she is. I mean she's right in front of me", he tilt her jaw to make her face stay from moving around.

"Actually I remember about our first kiss. I was trying ask you but it didn't. You were avoiding me and I couldn't bring it to you because I have always missed the right time", he begin to draw both of them closer.

 

"Let me put on this for you", he wrap his hand around Rion and finish hooking it by three seconds.

"Pretty wasn't it?", he watch as she play with the moon stone. Seungwoo is still looking at her with close proximate.

"What about Areum..you will still go to her after this?", Rion look up to his face. Searching for his eyes which she found back.

 

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk to you. She told me Seungyoun didn't pick up her call. She was very afraid alone with the gangsters", he took Rion's hand together in his hands.

"Why did you have to send me first then? I could've help her too", she start to glaring at him. Seungwoo shook his head.

"I don't want to put you in danger. They were on their to Areum's house that time. Areum told me she doesn't want t o call police because of her personal reason", he still staring at her and Rion can find the worry expression on his face.

 

"I asked you about Seungyoun because you guys are very close to each other. I'm sorry that if he avoids you after that things I told him off", Seungwoo begin to pat her head.

"I don't know about him anymore. I'm going to find him and talk about it again", Rion look find Seungwoo is feeling jealous about Seungyoun.

"Are you going talk to him alone?", he stop from pats on her. Giving a side look in jealous.

 

"Maybe? You went alone to Areum all this time alone. Why are you so jealous about me going to see Seungyoun??", she smirks and suddenly Seungwoo captures her lips.

It was a chaste kiss on her lips. She was very surprised and Seungwoo chuckles at her expression on her face.

"Don't act like we haven't kiss before!", he continue to smirks at her. She didn't know Seungwoo has this kind of side in him.

 

"That was when we were drunk!", she hit his chest and Seungwoo groan in pain. That's what you get when you tricked her.

"Well I'm not fully drunk..unlike youu",he messes with her hair. Rion blew a raspberry to her hair.

"You were drunk too! It was hilarious when I reminded back to it", she laughs at his face.

 

"No I don't! I still remember carrying you back to your room", he click a tongue and Rion thinks that he's so cute right now.

"Seungwoo..since when did you liked me?", she grip his shirt and he look down on it.

"Hmm.. remember when we met at the columbarium? I think since then I'm started to feel curious about you and I slowly fall for your cute antics", he chuckles and caress her cheek.

 

"Oh yeah..and you ruined my birthday after that", Seungwoo look so sad when she mentioned about it.

"Okay..then I will make it up to you. Let's spend your birthday together next year",he squeeze her cheeks and make her lips pouts.

"Stop doing that!",she warns but Seungwoo ignored it and kiss her lips again.

-------

 

Rion woke up to feel crazy in love with Seungwoo. Since they confessed their own feelings for each other, they decided to be in a relationship.

She still have her off day and when she already finished taking a morning bath, Rion got a text saying her mother's fees got paid twice.

"Why there is two time payment? Was it Dad?", she scratch her nape.

 

Rion calls the office and hear that it was pay on a stranger name not her dad.

She ask for his number and quickly set a meet at the nearest cafe where he works.

"Aunt Manweol, I'm going out for a while. If Seungyoun is back,can you call and let me know?", Ms. Jang nodded and Rion left the mansion by the taxi she called.

 

When she arrived by the place, there is a man with tattered jacket waving at her. She bow in respect and take her seat.

"You are early. Sorry for making you waiting for me", she speak in formal way and they start to order food.

Rion remember his face but she wasn't sure why he's the one who pay for her mother's fee.

 

"You have grown into a beautiful lady. You still remember me, Rion-ah?", he look so strange in her eyes.

He has been ogles on her dress and hangbag. It was the expensive one that Seungyoun bought for her birthday.

"You are my Mom's friend right?", she look over his sharp eyes and feeling uncomfortable doing so.

 

"Yes, my name is Kim Youngjin.. I heard your family kicked you out from their house? ", he look worried but Rion wasn't having it.

"Yes..but can I ask why you pay the fees?", she look curiously at him.

"What do you mean? Of course I have to do it. I should have do it for a long time..except I can't because of my financial status", he explained so fast and Rion must be misheard about it.

 

"I am your real father Rion. Didn't your dad told you that he wasn't your father?", Rion's head starts to spin when he heard it from him.

"My real father?", she ask in disbelief. Rion try to calm her mind and drink the water they have.

"I am so happy that finally I can see you again", he smile in adoration but Rion still can't believe about this.

 

"I think I want to be a proper father for you now, Rion. If only you helps a little bit, I am sure we can live in the same home again",he want to take her hand into his but Rion's phone rings.

"Oh.. don't mind me. Just take the call",he retract his hands back and she pick up the call.

"Rion..where are you now?",she listen to Seungwoo's voice. Rion didn't see who was calling her.

 

She feel a bit relief to hear his voice. "I'm outside right now. Why are you calling?".

Seungwoo on the other line smirks. "Let's go have a date.. I'm going to bring you out", he cheers but on hearing her cold voice, he stop from feeling fun.

"I sorta have a business to handle right now, can you call me later?", she sounds so desperate and her sad voice telling him to end the call now but he was curious why is she sound really sad.

 

"Let me know if you want me to be there for you. I will wait for your call", Rion nods and said goodbye to him.

Rion turn to her alleged father back. "I'm sorry if I still can't call your name in respect way yet. Can you tell me about your life now?", she try to dig in his back story and hope there is truth about his true identity.

She really believe that her real father is still Kang Minsu. The father who she grew up with since she was a baby. If he's not then she has to accept about it.

-----

 

It has been almost a month that she met with the stranger he claimed as her father. 

Rion get to know that Seungwoo has been sending money to him. She ask for him to meet her and right now he's on his way.

She doesn't like that Seungwoo has met Youngjin for a few times behind her back. She doesn't want him to come in the middle.

 

"Hey, how was college?", Seungwoo wraps his arms on her. She turn her back and caress his cheek.

It's also been hectic with her studies and Seungwoo was there all the time she's go through the process on settling down with the new dorm she shares with Sihyun.

"It's fine..", she kiss his cheek and he kiss her forehead and crown. They just met two days ago but Seungwoo is really misses her.

 

They settle down at her nearest campus cafe. It was almost going to seven the late evening.

She start to speak when he's finally back from the cashier counter to orders.

"Have you really meet Youngjin lately? He told me you gave him money to take me out", Rion play with their ring couple.

 

"I- Yeah..I just want to help you guys get closer..", Seungwoo look into her eyes and hope that he wasn't in trouble.

"Don't do that again. I don't like that you giving him sum of money. I still can't accept him as my real father", Rion look up to Seungwoo but his face was contorted with confused look.

"What? I thought you accepted my help eventhough I know you won't really like it..Youngjin told me you know that I'm helping him out".

-----

 

Ever since she learn that Youngjin has been shamelessly using her name for money, she was feeling uneasy.

She asks him to meet her again. But he doesn't know this will be the last time.

Tonight's weekend, she found him already arrived early than she is. He's always early and now she know why.

 

"Take this..this is for you", Rion watch as his face turned so bright in a second infront of a wad of cash.

"Is this the money for our new apartment?", he open the envelope and smile back at her after.

"No..this is for the columbarium fee that you pay for Mom", she wear a blank face.

 

"Why??", he look so puzzled. Rion sighs and continue to say she doesn't believe he is her father.

"It doesn't matter if you won't believe it. We are tied by blood so you can't easily ignore about it", he stutters.

But in a second an envelope was slam on the table and it was Seungwoo who did that.

 

"Rion..trust me.. I'm your father. You don't really have to open it",he stammer and Rion pick up the envelope.

Shrik Srrtzz sshrik

She ripe the envelope into half and one more.  "I don't need a test to exactly know what kind of guy my Mother would married to. I believe in my Mother".

Rion grab Seungwoo's hand and step away to leave. "Let's go".

 

 

In the car, Seungwoo was grinning ear to ear because of how proud he was with Rion, his girlfriend.

"Can you speed a little more?",Rion speak to him. He smirks at her. "Grab tight", he boom and speeding thri the highway.

Rion laughs each other with Seungwoo as they arrive to a parking lot.

 

"Oh My God..this view is a killer!", she screams through the hills. They were at the view where giant wind turbines.

"It was a first time I found someone similar like me. To me you are truly a gift", he walk with her side to side.

"What kind of similar?",she asked in confused. She knows that both of them have the same family problem but not exat the whole truth.

 

"We have parents who doubt our status", he look afar, smiling away.

"But I didn't tell you before right?", he turn to look at her in lovingly.

"Right..we only meet at the columbarium once. Is she your Mother?", Rion remember looking back and noticed the one he's visiting was a person who placed on her mother's.

 

She know it was a mother because she have read about her before.

"Yes..my Mom died on the same day your Mom died too. I was forced to live at the mansion with Seungyoun..and then you know the rest".

Rion nods as they wrap up in a back hug while watching the view together.

 

"You are so hard to get close with", she lean onto him as she hear Seungwoo's chest vibrates.

"I know..so now you only stay where you are and I will come to you",he kisses her crown and Rion turn herself back to him.

"Yes..you do!",she hit his shoulder before Seungwoo pulls her and kisses her deeply.

-----

 

Her father called to their house for a dinner and Rion decided to bring Seungwoo with her.

She steps in first and find her father already waited. "It's nice to have you at home",he hugs her and she give him the hug back.

"This is my boyfriend, dad", she shyly introduce him to her father.

Then later Sena and Sera come out from the kitchen. When they see her, in a second they come to hug her for good.

 

Rion look on them and to her father. "I have something to tell you. Let's eat first".

She wait as both Sera and Seonha help her with her food and Seungwoo sit next to her on the table.

Her dad smile at how both of them really listen to him. "I told them to treat you better or they will get kick out from this house".

 

"Actually Rion, I have been searching Kim Youngjin for years after your Mother is gone", he flash her a small smile.

"When I actually found out that Sena has been contacting with him, I scolds them for real good. They didn't even pay the real person who help them to find that bastard".

"I thought that that Youngjin bastard must have come to you for money. He told me about everything. I'm very sorry that I said about your Mom have an affair with him".

 

"It's okay, Dad. I have already feeling great that you know the truth and now we are together again", she place a side dish on his plate.

"What a good girl. I'm sorry and I love you so much", he cried and Rion wipe away his tears.

"I love you too,Dad. Since I have Seungwoo by my side too, I will always feel happy now",she look at Seungwoo endearingly.

-----

 

The End!

 

 

 

----

 

I have been getting too much idea and finally I get to finish this fic. I know this is my whole new record with 12k words lmao.

Leave a comment, Subscribe and Upvote if you enjoy reading this!! xo

ㅡ Unedited