-♡-

My Adorable Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo tidied his hair in front of the window of a coffee shop near the venue he was heading to. It had been five minutes but he seemed to be not satisfied with how his hairstyle turned out. However, his concentration broke when a minivan passed by him on the road followed by some girls cheering as they were running towards the car. His heart thumped loudly; his eyes fixed on the car when it stopped right in from of the building.

 

 

 

"No way."

Jungsoo whispered to himself the moment he saw a glimpse of the person he would be meeting today entering the building hurriedly, many bodyguards keeping the hysterical crowds from barging in. The drumming in his heart was getting uncontrollable when he saw a blonde mop among the dark-haired people. He dyed his hair Jungsoo assumed. His clutch on the album he had been bringing all along from home got tighter the closer his feet took him to the entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

-♡-

 

 

 

 

 

He began to regret not to ask his sister to accompany him coming here today; being alone began to make him nervous. He was practically the only opposite gender out of people who had been waiting inside the venue.

 

 

 

"Oppa dyed his hair blonde! It must be for the comeback."

"He's so dreamy!"

 

 

 

Jungsoo accidentally heard the talk between two girls sitting beside him. Sighing, he mentally blamed himself for forgetting to bring his phone with him as he rushed to go out this morning. Now, that he couldn't get any information about him, he could only wait until the fan meeting was officially started. A blush crept in his cheeks when the image of the last time he had blond hair flashed through his mind; it was around "Devil" era if he remembered correctly. He was totally captivated back then by how the bright color made him more charming. He smiled shyly as he hummed the melody of the song from the album—Sarang—and he unintentionally dozed off while hugging his bag and a big sunflower in his hold.

 

 

 

 

 

-♡-

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me?"

 

 

 

Jungsoo jolted his body when someone nudged him. He blinked his eyes rapidly and took a good look at the person. He didn't know her, though.

 

 

 

"Err... This is my seat."

 

 

 

He immediately stood straight as he realized he fell asleep leaning his body on a chair next to him. He bowed deeply and sank back down on his own seat. Just now, he finally noticed that the venue had gotten a lot crowder and the stage set up was already done. He glanced at his watch and gasped when it was exactly five minutes before the event finally started. Sweats began to drench him and as though it were a dream, he couldn't help but dig his nails to his palms to remind him it was indeed real.

 

 

 

A woman wearing a black dress entered the stage and the loud chatters gradually died down. She started to talk about the run down and stuff but Jungsoo couldn't hear any of it let alone comprehend what she said; his eyes wandered anywhere to look for him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Now, without further ado. You must be so impatient to meet our star today. Please welcome, Universe Big Star, Kim Heechul!!"

 

 

 

The crowd cheered noisily on the mention of the person they were waiting to meet today. Shrieking screams echoed in the whole hall when the man—Kim Heechul, wearing a simple teal suit—came to the stage. The screams got noticeably louder but Jungsoo couldn't even utter a single word. As if the world around him froze for a moment, his vision was full of Heechul; as if his body were in spams, the only part he could move was his pupils, following Heechul's petite form sitting in the center of the stage.

 

 

 

"사랑해요 김희철

우유빛깔 김희철"

[I love you, Kim Heechul!

Milky white-skin Kim Heechul!]

 

 

 

The fans which consisted of almost all girls yelled the remarkable fanchant on top of their lungs. Jungsoo tried his very best to do the same but with the cheery smile of Heechul in front of him, it was almost impossible.

 

 

 

"I love you, Kim Heechul! Milk-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter