The Secret Birthday Letter

Hit or Miss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: I know this is late but happy birthday Eunbi. 

 

 

The IZ*ONE's leader was sitting the waiting room waiting for her turn for her make up. She occupied herself by browsing thru her social media when she noticed a notepad on the table. She saw her name was written on it. It's probably a birthday message from one of the members. She got curious and decided to give it a peek. "It's a letter for me anyway. I'm just gonna read it in advance." she thought. 

 

Happy Birthday Eunbi unnie!

 

Thank you for supporting us. You are our one and only leader and as a member I will try my best to support you always. I wish you nothing but happiness and I hope you get everything that you've worked hard for because you deserve them. 

 

Time really flies fast. Who would've thought a year had already gone by. I can still remember that awkward remark I gave you on your last birthday. I hope I did not offend you, I just really admire you, a lot. 

 

Since we became IZ*ONE I came to know how much of a wonderful person you are both inside and outside. I have always looked up to you. Your beautiful, caring, kind, loyal, intelligent, funny, sweet, cool and dependable. We are thankful that you're our leader. You're the perfect leader IZ*ONE could ever ask for. 

 

I know that we see each other everyday but howcome now it feels different. Like your presence has a whole new meaning to me. 

 

Everything you say or do makes me happy. You added bright colors to my everyday. The sound of your voice is like a lovely melody, I like it especially when you call my name. Your laugh is so adorable and I love how your eyes sparkle when you smile.  

 

I think you look cool when you go full on leader mode, but you know what I like best? Eunchan mode! So very kawaii. I know the other members find it cringy when you baby talk but I like vee much. Sometimes you would just sit there looking cute and you're not even aware of the joy your giving me. 

 

I know sometimes we still feel awkward around each other and we mostly talk about serious group stuff. I'm so sorry. I'm just really shy and I don't know how to show my affection around people. I truly hope we can get past that and become more close and comfortable at each other. I will try my best. 

 

To Eunbichan who have been the focus of my thoughts these days, do you know you make my heart race every time you're near? 

Do you know that you make my heart skip a beat when you look at me? 

And how those slight touches and quick hugs take my breath away?

Do you know how much I miss you when we're not together? 

Do you know you make all the hardships I've been through going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter