First Love // JEJ x OHY // HaJi

APINK ONESHOTS COLLECTIONS ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI'S POV

"thank you, Mrs. Yoon. we're going to school now." i bowed, sign of respect. Mrs. Yoon cackled.

"stop calling me Mrs. just call me mom or whatever you want, you're Bomi's bestfriend. she treat you as her sister," i looked at Bomi, eating her sandwich beside me and just smiled and nodded at me. "and i treat you as my real daughter. always remember that, Meungji." she just patted my head and headed inside the house.

Bomi clings at my arms, i just looked at her. she then smiles. i smiled back at her, how cute she is. i assisted her on the passenger seat of my car, and i sat on the driver seat. i drove our way to school.

_____________________

"where are we going now? we need to finish this film project before they give another project." i asked them, we need to finish this film, we're still finding perfect place for the filming. there's so much work for this film, the script, the settings, the props, the actors, the editings. so stressing!

"on my place...?" someone talked, familiar... i look for who's the owner of that voice. i just found out that Bomi is laughing at me, and mouthing that im a pabo. i glared at her, and she just laughed the fck out.

she's pointing at me, i tilted my head out of curiousity. i pointed at myself, "me??." she shooked her head.

"stupid! turn around, look behind you. im pointing behind you, not you." ohhhhh. i think, im that stupid.

i did what she said, and found out who is it. before i said something, someone flicked my forehead.

"ouch! that fckin' hurts!" i rubbed it and just pouted.

"you're still stupid, Meungji. nothing changed- Chorong unnie!" i hugged her tightly as i can.

"enough Eunji, i can't breathe-" she said, struggling to talk. i parted, as we chuckled. "filming?" she asked. i nodded. "script?" she lent her hand.

"ah wait. lemme get it for a minute." i ran to the classroom, finding my bag. sht- i can't find my bag. not my bag. i ran outside again, and i saw Bomi carrying my bag. she looked at me and laughed. what's funny?

"you're really a stupid, Eunji. you gave me your bag earlier, class dismissal, remember?" i know that everyone's holding their laughter, i just slapped my cheeks lightly a few times. wake up Jung Eunji, wake up! and finally, i heard them, laughing at my stupidness.

_____________________

"mom! Bomi and Eunji's here!" Chorong unnie shouted, as we entered their garden. wow, she's still into gardening.

"good afternoon Mrs. Park." Bomi greeted. i just bowed as my greeting. Mrs. Park patted my head and same as with Bomi.

"come in." Mrs. Park assisted us to come inside. Bomi dragged me into Chorong unnie's room, we miss this bright and light ambiance.

we didn't bother to sit on the sofa and we headed Rong unnie's room.

"yah dumb and dumber, where are you going uh?" Rong unnie asked us, she's still don't want us to go inside her room. but we kept silent and just opened the door.

"oh sorry- i forgot to tell you that my cousin is the one who's using my room for now." Rong unnie interrupts. "btw, she's Oh Hayoung. my cousin." she introduced us the tall girl who's laying on the bed, wearing a headphones.

"she's staying here until she graduates." she uttered.

"where is she studying? i didn't see her at the school even once." i blurted out of nowhere.

"on where i am studying now." she answered and smiled.

"how old she is?" i asked her again, im curious. is it bad?

"she's 18 years old- wait why are you so curious? are you interested at Rong unnie's cousin?" Bomi asked then flashed a sly smirk on her lips, oh i know this smile. i just rolled my eyes.

"what? is it bad to ask about Hayoung?" they just shrugged and left me infront of this room. someone chucked on my shoulder and it makes me scared to death, she chuckled. i looked at her, and waved at me.

"hi." she smiled at me. she's wearing a pair of white t-shirt and denim shorts. "what are you doin' here?"

"uhh nothing. btw hi." i waved back at her and flashed a light smile.

"come in." she uttered. at first, i doubted if i would come inside or not. but before i entered, i found out that i am already inside.

she reached out her hand. "im Oh Hayoung, you can call me habbang."

i rubbed my hand against my uniform first before i shook her hand. "im Jung Eunji. you can call me Meung or just anything you want, anyway im Chorong's junior." i hesitated and bowed.

my eyes widened as i felt her hug. and then, she parted.

"nice to meet you, Eunji unnie." she smiled once again. i just blinked my eyes a few times. she's just like Bomi, bright, cheerful and.... and cute.

"hey unnie." she snapped at me. "are you okay?" she chuckled. i just nodded. she dragged me to the bed and made me sat.

this silence takes a minute, we're both sitting on the bed, swinging our legs back and forth. i cleared my throat before i speak.

"can i ask you?" i asked her. she nodded. "how's Rong unnie?"

"Rong unnie? hmmm she's scary but soft. she's caring and lovable. she's like a true sister to me." she smiled, satisfied with her answer.

"no wonder." i blurted. we both chuckled with our same thoughts.

her phone rings, and she answered it.

"네? 아아아 그래. 가는 중이에요 (yes? ahhh okay. coming.)" then she hung up. "Rong unnie. she said that let's go down and eat lunch. Aunt cooked for us." she smiled. she held my hand and dragged me. this is so strange.

__________________

"Rong unnie!" Hayoung yelled and waved at them. they just looked at us, i furrowed my eyebrows. their looks came down at my hand, and i realized that Hayoung is still holding my hands. i just closed my eyes, and slowly withdrawing my hand. i just sat on the chair and Hayoung sat beside me, all eyes on us.

"uhh let's eat?" i spoke, giving them a small smile at my lips. "thank you for the food, Mrs. Park." i uttered but Mrs. Park just smiles naughtily. oh man, their eyes on me. calm the fck down. Hayoung cleared , she also noticed the stares and the silence. i heard a chuckle but i didn't mind it again, then we started digging on our food.

___________________

"thank you for today, Mrs. Park. we're gonna go home for now, we'll be back tomorrow for the filming of our project. " Bomi bid goodbye to Mrs. Park. "thank you Rong unnie. see you tomorrow." she added.

"no problem but wait, lemme borrow Eunji. we're gonna talk for a minute." Rong unnie answered.

"eh?" i wondered why. she dragged me beside.

"im curious about what happened earlier." she uttered. "how did you make Hayoung cling on you? she hate that, she even hate holding hands." she added.

"i-i don't know. she just dragged me downstairs." i asnwered. she just shook her head, not convinced with my answer.

"Eunji unnie!" Hayoung called me, running towards us. and as soon as she reached us, Rong unnie didn't bother and ask Hayoung right away.

"Hayoung-ah, be honest. how come you're like this to Eunji and not to the other guest? you even held her hand. you didn't care for others at all." Rong unnie asked her, she really a straightforward talker.

"why? can't i?" Hayoung answered. yeah, why can't she, right? Rong unnie is so paranoid. she chuckled.

"then how come you hate my hugs??" unnie complained. so childish of her, then Hayoung bursted out. oh god, her laugh...

"Rongie, we're going home now. sorry for disturbance." Bomi uttered then waved at them.

"ne, we better get home before Mrs. Yoon scold us." i said, giving them a smile.

"bye Eunji unnie!" Hayoung waved at me then smiled. i just waved back. "bye Bomi unnie. take care of Meungji unnie." she added. i looked at Bomi coz i know what she's thinking right now. this hoe's smiling like a crazy.

"take care you two, pabos." Rong unnie reminded us. then lastly, waved at them again and rode my car. i drove our way onto the house.

__________________

i was lying on my bed when Bomi laid beside me.

"Eunji-ah." she called me, a bother on her voice.

"hmm?" i just hummed, im too lazy to talk.

"do you think that it is alright when i confess to her?" she asked me, i feel her stare at me.

"confess to her? with who?" i asked her too. this is the first time that she opened this kind of things, she's liking someone, but she didn't bother to tell anyone. she stays silent, not answering my question.

"much better." i blurted out. still looking at the ceiling.

"hm?" she hummed, wondering what am i talking about.

"it is better to confess than never. there's nothing to lose if you confess to that someone." i said it without any hesitations.

"but i don't think if she can like someone like me." she's still bother, she's always taking everything too complicated.

"if you can't stop thinking like that, then just don't confess." i blurted. she just pouted and rolled her eyes.

"you're being rude again, Jung Eunji." she exclaimed. i scoffed, making her sulking more.

"what? im always like this, don't you know that?- yeah yeah yeah fine fine!" she gave up. "i know that i can't beat you with this kind of things." she added that makes me laugh.

"don't say that you're always like this, because you aren't." i looked at her.

"what do you mean?" i asked as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you're puppy-like infront of Hayoung." as she mentioned Hayoung's name, i stiffed at my place and think about that. am i?

"eh? ofcourse, i am older than Hayoung. i should be a good example to her." i explained. she just nodded, trying to convince herself. am i right, right? i must be a good example and a role model to Hayoung, i should behave like a good older sister not a rude sister.

"don't change the topic, Bomi-yah. we're talking about your confession. so who's the girl?" i asked her, using my satoori. i sounded like Bomi, when she performed a rap song on MAPEH during our 10th grade.

"should i say it now?" she's hesitating.

i flicked her forehead. "stop acting like that, you're making me frustrated."

she slapped my forehead, so now we're both rubbing our foreheads. 아파 ㅠㅠ (it hurts TT)

"here, seriously." she uttered using her low and serious tone. i didn't answered, i sat up and took the glass of water on my nightstand.

"do you like someone, Eunji?" her question that makes me choke on my drink. "yah, you okay? drink carefully, you're so stupid." she said worriedly, patting and caressing my back. how come she asked a stupid question like that.

"ofcourse i do, i like you, i like rong unnie, i like your mother, i like your father. i like everyone who likes me." i answered.

"that's not it. what i mean is do you like someone in a romantic way." she explained. that made me think for a minute.

"hmmm do i like someone?....... nah, i like someone but not in a romantic way. i do like hoomans who is good to me, but not in the way you think." i uttered. i putted down the glass on the nightstand. she leaned against the headboard.

"i like Chorongie." she blurted. oh so the someone we're talking about is Chorong unnie?

"confess your feelings to her. don't ever think twice when you two are talking." i uttered. rule no. 1, if you like someone, just confess your feelings. don't think twice, there's nothing to lose if you confess, right? what if the one you like likes you too, and she's just waiting for you to confess first? so better tell her.

"but- no buts. i'll help you, don't worry too much. believe me, trust me." i offered help to her. this pabo is taking all the things too complicated even tho it's just a simple things. "we should sleep now, we're gonna go back to their house and start the film early." i added. since i am the script writer, i can sit all day tomorrow.

"i'll sleep here." she uttered. i just let her sleep beside me, i turned off my lampshade.

"goodnight Bomi, don't think about it too much. and you can confess tomorrow." i said as i closed my eyes.

"i don't think i can." she muttered quietly enough for me to hear it.

"sshhh let's sleep, forget it just for tonight. think about it tomorrow." i disrupted her thoughts, i closed my eyes again and let myself to fall into a deep sleep.

____________________

"Bomi-yah! 빨리와! 늦었어요! (hurry up! we're late!)" i shouted from the garage, i've been waiting for too long. she takes too much time for just brushing her hair, i forgot to set my alarm, geez! i shoved myself to the driver seat, as i started my engine, Bomi yelled.

"yah Eunji-yah! i'll kill you if you leave me!"

"stop threatening my life, and just hop in. you bastard, stop yelling at me." i shouted back, the heck. she can just go inside the car and stop talking?!

she jumped inside, im using my convertible car for today. this is my first time using this car, i just wanna feel the sun rays through my skin. it's healthy for this early in the morning tho, vitamin. i started driving and Bomi's still asking me about confessing to Rong unnie, and im answering her everytime she asked.

"we're on their road, so be prepared." i uttered, smiling like a kid teasing another kid.

"Meungji-yaaaaaaaahhhh!- stop yelling or i'll kick you outside." i threatened her, making her shut up and pout.

i horned as we arrived infront of Rong unnie's house, their guard opened the gate and made our way to park on their garage.

as soon as we jumped out of the car, Hayoung showed up. smiling, like the smile she gave when she said hi to me.

"hi unnies. come inside, everyone's waiting for you two." she chuckled. i heard her voice and i saw her smile again. and before i doze at a moment, Bomi dragged me inside.

"sorry, we're late. uhmm should we start now?" Bomi asked our groupmates, and they just nodded as the answer.

"so the first part is the scene where the main actress is on the dining table, eating her breakfast." i explained and clarified all of the scenes that we're going to film for this day. as expected, director Bomi and her assistant Rong unnie, who offered help to make this filming. i feel the awkwardness of Bomi right now, she's too stiff and being clumsy.

and as a script writer, im done with my work. i sat on the sofa, stretched ny arms and then let my back flopped. i closed my eyes, i wanna sleep. 6 hours sleep is not enough, i need more rest. im stressed with this filming and with Bomi's problem. her problem is my problem also.

"you aren't going to act?" she asked me. her voice, her familiar voice went through my ears.

"you want me to act? im not good at acting." i answered her with my morning voice, still closing my eyes.

"ahuhm." she hummed, a yes. im still thinking if im gonna open my eyes or not. "i wanna see you performing. i mean in this film, acting." she added.

i finally made up my mind and opened my eyes, i saw her standing infront of me. leaning forward to me, but not that close. smiling like she's satisfied from opening my eyes.

"but im the script writer, i didn't join myself as an actor of this film." i uttered, she just pouted. she straightened her body, but she's still looking at me.

"Eunji-yah." Rong unnie's calling me. i looked behind, as she mouthed to come over there. i came closer and asked her.

"ne? what's the problem?" i furrowed my eyebrows as i saw her did that.

"Bomi said that Naeun can't come, she's on the Paris. she texted Bomi that it's urgent. so yeah, the main actress' unnie is not available. so we decided that you'll act as Namjoo's unnie." she blurted out. my lips formed a grimace expression. looks like the luck was on Hayoung's hand.

"fine." i sighed, i guess i can't back off now. "that giant baby also wants to see me acting for this film." i pointed at Hayoung who's sitting on the sofa, fidgeting her fingers.

"let's start Meung, you have a big role in this film." Rong unnie uttered. "plus you're a band vocalist in this play." she added.

"okay okay. i can't back off, i wanna polish this soon. i'll edit the outcome of this." my god, im the script writer, the editor, the screen writer, and now an actor also. i sighed out of frustration.

as the time was exact at 8:30am, we started to film.

____________________

"good take! water break!" Bomi yelled while clapping her hands like a clapper. "Eunji-yah, you're next scene is on the café, wanna shoot at the actual café or we're gonna arrange their bar station-- Rong unnie said that we're not going anywhere, just arrange the bar station. i'll buy the materials needed." Hayoung interrupted.

"eh? no, i'll buy. i still have my money- aniyo, lemme help. i'll pay for materials." she smiled, and just walked outside. she's really something.

"Eunji, you can close your mouth now." Bomi snapped me, chuckling. i glared at her, this girl is so annoying. "calm your down, Jung Kardashian. you're really cute when you're annoyed." she added. i just rolled my eyes on her.

"im still thinking if im the one you like or is it really Chorong unnie-" she covered my mouth, cutting my words off.

"you better shut your mouth, Eunji." she muttered nervously.

"did anyone called me? i heard my name." Rong unnie enters, and walking like a sergeant.

"a-ahh nothing. h-hey, who called Chorong unnie??" Bomi asked, yelling and stuttering. Rong unnie just frowned and walked away again.

i shoved Bomi's hand away from my mouth. "you nervous?" i asked, teasing her. she's trembling when Rong unnie's near us.

"shut the fck up, Eunji." she exclaimed quietly. i just laughed my off, she really like Chorong unnie. she can't even look straightly to Rong unnie's eyes. she picked up the megaphone

"everyone, get ready. if Hayoung come back, we'll start right away." she told them, and as soon as she putted down the megaphone, Hayoung came.

"here's the materials, unnies. use it well, i'll help for the preparation also." she uttered, wearing her pretty smile.

"thank you so much Hayoungie." Bomi took all the materials that Hayoung bought. "i'll go first. we're gonna start preparing." then she flashed a smile.

"uhh thank you Hayoung-ah- stop thanking me unnie, i just want to help." she said, looking at my groupmates who are arranging the settings for the next scene.

"and thank you for that." i uttered, giving her a smile as genuine as i can.

"stop it, unnie. let's go?" she lent her hand. i just looked at her, thinking twice if im gonna hold it or not. she just rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled, she held my hand and dragged me to my groupmates.

this girl is really something.

__________________

"okay, we're gonna start. Eunji, sit on the bar stool at the stage. hold this mic and if the music starts, just sing like you're in your own concert. let's pretend that today is night not day." Bomi explained, as she have said, i just did what she said. im wearing a pair of leather jacket and a denim pants, i look like a vocalist of a band who's singing for the audience.

"okay, the extras, you can sit on whenever you want. Namjoo, you should sit infront. Hayoung and Chorong unnie can sit also, just for the audience." she said and the others are just obeyed her command.

"okay perfect. i'll play the instrumental, and you sing." she told me, and i just nodded.

"one, two, three... action!" she commanded.





"so good evening everyone, im going to sing a song that requested by our first costumer. so i hope you enjoy." i uttered, they clapped as the strumming of the guitar starts on.

~It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me, Do I look all right?
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight"~

i started as soon as the music . the colorful dancing lights are the only light in this room, and a spotlight just for me.

~We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me
And then she asks me, Do you feel all right?
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight"~

this is a love song that Bomi and i first heard when we turned the radio on at my car earlier. i looked at the audiences so that i looked like i am performing at the café as vocalist. i began to feel the lyrics of the song, and the music. i closed my eyes, and held the mic stand tightly.

~I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you~

honestly, i don't know what love is. how it feels? what is the feeling of being inlove? can love really make you cry? hurt you? they said that love is sacrifice, because you'll sacrifice everything just for the love. how does it feel when you are loved by someone?

~It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys and she helps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter