Its pitch black in here and I can see you blushing

Its pitch black in here and I can see you blushing

It started out as a small small crush, something Youngjae would 100% deny if any of  his friends brought it up, Himchan being the main offender because of course he was the one to notice the stares that lingered too long after Jongup got out of the shower since he was the one they lived with, having fun teasing the younger boy Himchan always made sure to make comments about it when the whole friend group was together. Youngjae would have the excuse that one can not help but admire a good looking body and say that he just wishes to have a body like that, on his side Daehyun would agree but Choi Youngjae who recently joined their group from a case of mistaken identity would say JB's body from his literature class is more ideal but that was a different story. In Youngjae's defense as regard to the staring, Jongup didn't have to walk around all the time especially when it was just them home.   

~

Ok so maybe it evolved to a real crush, Youngjae finally admitted when he and Daehyun were huddled in Daehyun's room together, Daehyun eating the last of their pizza from the night before and Youngjae still trying to get a new high score in the game Daehyun brought just because it was on sale. Daehyun had pulled the confession out of him with pure annoyance. He told Youngjae he would only stop talking about how hot the amazing Bang Yongguk from Himchans music history class was and how much he wanted the older male's tattoos. When Daehyun rolled a slice of Pizza up and claimed he needed to "practice with his mouth for y Bang" that was enough for Youngjae to scream stop and admit that he thinks Jongup is cute and wants to date him. For the rest of that night they laid in bed wrapped around each other giggling about thier crushes, how cute Jongup was when he got too into the anime he would watch and start acting out the characters, how different it was to his normal shy quiet self he showed out of their home or in dance class and how soft spoken and wise Yongguk is even though at first glance he looks a little scare and wow his smile. Youngjae nodded hugging his best friend closer "How did we end up falling for two guys with amazing smiles." 

~


"I'm in love!"   Youngjae turned to Daehyun red faced and panicking, fat tears rolling into his friends shoulder as he clings helplessly "It's not just a crush, I love him!" 
It felt like slow motion, the moment it all sunk in, it happened so painfully slow, not the feelings he knew they had been building since the moment he laid eyes on Jongup but the moment he realized he missed his chance. Junhong was everything Youngjae wasn't, tall, an amazing dancer, weirdly into all the things Jongup was with the addition of wow he can skateboard too. They were dance partners and everything they did together was like fireworks, so beautiful and explosive  but so out of reach and Youngjae was afraid to get burned. 
"Let's go to the senior party have some fun and get your mind off it." Daehyun suggested after Younjae's sobs died down to heavy breathing. "Let's just get wasted and pretend nothing else matters in the world and maybe I'll do something  really embarrassing so you can have something to laugh at when we are all old thinking about the good old days."  

It was stupid to think he wasn't going to be there, of course Himchan would have invited him too, and of course the tall Jongup stealer was glued to his side. 
Beer wasn't enough anymore and high level alcohol was too sparse since it was a small college full of equally broke students, luckily the girls were too happy to share their vodka with Youngjae as they all complained about stupid boys, he was a sweetie though and not included. 
Daehyun was included, he was very very included in the stupid boys club, Youngjae was too wasted too miserable to stay but his buddy was firmly stuck in the lap of the one Bang Yongguk looking like they were trying to each other lungs out through their mouths. 
One last glance around he looked to see if Jongup was still around hoping he could get a ride with him, unfortunately the small brunette was no where to be found, 

Home. Drunk Jae was finally home, Himchan's girlfriend is amazing, Himchan not so much but Hyosung the beautiful goddess called an Uber for him and made Himchan pay for it. Bed was so close but so far away  and the apartment was too dark who turned out the lights? "hellooo?" Youngjae called not actually expecting a reply, the dark room remained silent, bed was unfortunately still too far away and all he wanted to do way lay down and rest his legs, the sofa was right there so he jumped. 
Jumped smack into a hard surface that wasn't at all the comfy cousions he was expecting, Youngjae groaned in pain and whatever it was he hit seemed to be having the same reaction. No one moved as if it was some kind of stand off, the still tipsy Youngjae was just trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness, suprised the first thing he noticed was the nose mole, the mole that sometimes he liked to dream about kissing, thinking baout that at this close distance had him biting his lip, his face turning bright red.
"It's pitch black in here and I can see you blushing." 
That was Jongup's voice, it was Jongup, Moon Jongup the boy he's had a crush on for god knows how long and he was on top of him, "Oh no." Youngjae froze maybe Jongup would go back to sleep. 
"This isn't a dream right? You do feel too light you should eat more Jae hyung" Jongup spoke lifting a hand to cup Youngjae's face his thumb over the older boys cheek. "Huh?" Was all Youngjae could do in responce everything was happening too fast for his mind to keep up. 
"Ah so this is a dream Youngjae hyung wouldn't stay quiet so long." He smiled that beautiful smile and pulled Youngjae into a kiss,it started soft but quickly turned heated, only then did Youngjae realize that the person under him was already , as they were pulling his clothes off. 

~

 

"About time." Junhong came out of Jongup's room with a face of disgust at the messy display on the sofa, "I'm also never sitting on that thing ever again and Himchan Hyung is probably going to kill you." He moved to the kitchen making a big pot of coffee for everyone. "Hey if you two are together now can I have jongup's room?" 
"Wait what?!" Youngjae Jumped up disregarding the fact he was and  hadn't had the chance to clean himself after what happened he also whined out in pain, his body was so sore like a monster had attacked him, he looked back at Jongup who was covered in hickeys, there was even one on his nose, over his mole. 
"OH MY GOD!" Youngjae screamed wanting to die from embarrassment "YOU'RE NOT DATING HIM?!" He pointed from Jongup to Junhong both boys shook their heads quickly. "No way we are just friends and I already had my heart broken last night, also are you fine to just be you know swinging free?" Junhong replied leaning against the counter, Youngjae screamed once again to tell them to stop looking that his body is precious luck was on his side when he spotted his oversized shirt and pulled it on it went down to his knees so everything was covered. Jongup sitting on the sofa smiled up at Youngjae waiting for the elder to catch up on what had happened hoping he didn't regret it even though he knew he wanted it. "The one night I wasn't actually trying to hit on you and you just throw yourself on top of me." Jongup laughed wondering if trying was what he had been doing wrong. "What do you mean?" Yoiungjae asked glaring at Jongup much similar to the look the other had when he couldn't see things, on his way to sit back on the sofa he grabbed another shirt off the floor to throw it over Jongups lap. "All those times I walked around when Himchan Hyung wasn't home, and the anime dates you I could tell you were interested in me I wanted to push you into making the first move"   Jongup smirked now looking too comfortable in the chair he never wanted to force Youngjae into something he didn't want to do so he always just waited for the other to take the next step. "I could always tell when you look at me longer and when you think about kissing me you bite your lip last night confirmed that" 
"Y-You are and idiot! Why didn't you just say something?" Youngjae huffed how can someone who is nearly blind as a bat be that observant but also be so dumb. 
"Then can I say something now?" Jongup leaned over to softly kiss the blushing Youngjae  "You are very cute Youngjae will you let me be your boyfriend?" 
"Yess!" 

 

"Wow im still in the house guys" 
 

 

 

A/N Im sorry english is not my first language, I am trying to learn and I know this is really messy for english readers  I hope you like just a little.