Gentle Soul

One with Gentle Soul (Kyuhyun One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soon-Bok! Do you have a date tonight?” my roommate asked me as I prepared my things for work. I looked at her and just said:

“None. But I will be watching a lot of couples’ date tonight.” I winked at her.

“What? You’re serving tonight?” She looked at me with pure pity on her eyes.

“Yep. I’ll leave now, I have to be early because we’re expecting a lot of people in the restaurant.”

I immediately left the apartment and as soon as I got to the bus station I can see it… couples everywhere celebrating Christmas together.

I’ll have one soon.

When I got to the restaurant it was already busy. I changed my clothes and reported to our manager.

“Soon-Bok-ssi, you will be serving the VIP section for today.” I just nodded and went to my area.

One thing I like about my job, I get to see idols on an everyday basis and I know who they were dating. It’s fun for someone like me who… doesn’t really have a life except for juggling 4 jobs at a time.

“Annyonghaseyo” I greeted another idol as I seated him.

“I’m Soon-Bok, I’ll be serving for you tonight. Would you like to order now or later?”

The idol bowed back and said: “I’ll order later. I’m just waiting for someone. Thank you.”

I bowed and I went back to my area.

Hours has passed and I’ve seen people come and go. I decided to check on the idol that seems to be alone.

“Would you like a glass of wine?” I asked him.
“Ah, yes. Thank you.”

I got him a glass of wine and watched him focused on his phone. Every hour that passed he ordered another wine. He came in at 6 and ordered his first glass of wine at 8. It’s now 11 and I can see that he hasn’t eaten yet. I came back with a smile on my face to ask whether he wanted to order anything because we’ll be closing already.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I am so sorry, but would you like anything to eat? It’s already our last call…” I told him.

“Wah~ this is so humiliating. Can you imagine this? I got stood up.” He rubbed his face.

Poor guy. I just gave him a weak smile.

“I’ll just have another glass of wine.” I got his order and left.

Finally, it was our closing time. My workmates had dates so I was left to pack up the whole place. Then it just hit me that Kyuhyun-ssi, was outside the restaurant door waiting.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I am so sorry but I’ll have to turn off the lights now.”

“Oh! I am so sorry.” He moved as I locked the front door and closed the lights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter