Final

Mother Mode

"Hyung.. Teukkie hyung.." a shivering Donghae spoke softly.

"I'm here. I'm here. Too cold?" Leeteuk rushed by the bed Donghae was currently in.

"Hyung. Water."

Leeteuk lent Donghae the glass of water on the bedside table. "Here you go, baby. Lie back down so I can put the towel on your forehead."

"Hyung.. you have to sleep too. Sleep between me and Hyuk." Donghae spoke with closed eyes.

"I will. After I make sure you and Hyuk are feeling better."

Donghae didn't hear his reply as he fell back asleep when the warm towel touched his head.

After putting the towel on Donghae's head, Leeteuk went on the other side of the bed to change the towel on Hyukjae's head. Unfortunately, Hyukjae woke up when the towel was changed.

"Hyung? What time is it?" Hyukjae asked when he woke up.

"It's 2am. Why?" Leeteuk answered while he keeps on checking the boys' temperature and pacing back and forth to change the towels on the boys' heads.

"It's late, hyung. Sleep too. You need to rest."

"I will. I will. Don't worry" Leeteuk answered assuring his dongsaeng.

"No. You will sleep now. And no buts. Those two are already sick. We don't need you to be sick too." Heechul said as he entered the room knowing very well that Leeteuk isn't asleep yet.

"I will, Chul. Promise." Leeteuk still resumed his activity. "You should rest too. You just came home. Will you be alright sleeping on your own tonight? I plan on sleeping on Hyuk's bed so I can keep a close eye on these two."

"Nope. I'll be sleeping here too. And you will sleep with me when I get back from changing my clothes. Got it?" Heechul said and turned to Leeteuk as he was at the door.

"Yeah. Yeah." Leeteuk said, facing Heechul.

By the time Heechul went to change clothes, both Hyuk and Hae are awake.

"Hyung, can't you just sleep beside me?" Donghae asked with puppy eyes.

"Me too, hyung." Hyukjae joined.

"I suppose I can. But how about Heechul?" Leeteuk asked as he was positioning himself between the boys. "Where will he sleep? He can't sleep if he doesn't have anyone to hug."

Before the boys can utter their answer, Heechul stepped in and said, "It's fine. I'll try to sleep on my own on Hyuk's bed but if I really fail to do so, I'll sleep on top of you." Heechul winked as he finish his sentence.

"Hyung, no. Sleep on your own. Teukkie hyung will be crushed if you sleep on top of him." Donghae said with a pout, he was feeling a little bit better thanks to Leeteuk.

"Yah. Just be thankful I am allowing you to have him tonight." Heechul said as he tried to get in a comfortable position on Hyukjae's bed.

"Whatever, Heechul hyung. Goodnight." Hyukjae answered as he pulled Leeteuk with him as he lie down and Donghae followed afraid that Hyuk will keep his hyung away from him.

A few minutes later, both boys are fast asleep while hugging Leeteuk from either sides.

"Jungsoo?" Heechul called out.

"Yeah? Can't sleep?" Leeteuk answered and tried to sit up to look over at Heechul but the hugs on him just tightened.

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I am. I have you guys. How about you?"

"Of course I am too. How can I not be? I have you."

"Don't think about anything, Chul. I know you can't sleep."

"You know me too well." Heechul said with a chuckle. "Can I join you there?" He asked when he finally sat up giving up on finding a comfortable position to sleep in

"Sure. Come here, you big baby." Leeteuk answered with a smirk.

Heechul just snorted but made his way to the other bed. "Let me know if I crush you. I can sleep on the other bed."

"It's fine. I wanna be as close as I can to you too." Leeteuk said as he returned Heechul's hug. "Besides, I know you won't be able to sleep alone."

Heechul just smiled with his head on the crook of Leeteuk's neck.

"Goodnight, Jungsoo." He said with a kiss on the other's cheek.

"Goodnight, Chul." Leeteuk answered and kissed the younger's forehead.

Just like that, they fell in deep slumber with Leeteuk feeling safe as he got Heechul on top of him and Hyuk and Hae on either sides. The most comforting hugs he ever had.