don't ever leave me ; michaeng

Feel Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After JYP announced Mina’s condition. Everyone was surprised.  

Who wouldn’t? The happy penguin being diagnosticated with severe anxiety it’s kind of shocking.

 
So was Chaeyoung. Everyone knew about Mina. She didn’t know a thing. 

 

It hurt her heart when Mina left to stay with her mom. 

 

It was for her sake but Chae didn’t understand. 

 

All the bad things passed. 

 

It was the day. 

 

The day Mina will come back. 

 

Chaeyoung was too happy to realize that she was having a nose-bleed. 

 

“Calm down little cub, your girlfriend will be here in two hours” said Sana giving Chae a tissue. 

“I-- But I haven’t - AAAAA” the cub was trying to say something but the emotions got over her. 

“Breathe for ’s sake, if you continue like this you’ll end up fainting, and I'm sure Mina doesn’t want to see her baby on the floor with blood on her nose and looking like a crime scene, so stay still and wait two more hours, can you do it?” Jeonyeon asked gently. 

“I- I think I can do it” said the cub. 

 

Chae didn’t know that, two hours can seem like 2 years, she tried painting her stress away, she played some games with Tzuyu, ending up losing every time  but it was ok, because like this the time was passing really fast. 

 

But what the cub didn’t know, was that Mina arrived in Korea sooner. 

 

Slowly, the door opens up. It was Mina, she was staring at her precious tiger. 

 

Chae was lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter