Final

Vacation Plan

"Ya! 500 year old-person!"

"Will you stop calling me that?"

"Oops. Sorry. I just thought you weren't listening." Heechul said with a peace sign. "Where was I? Oh right. So when do you want to go on a vacation?" Heechul looks at his friend with much anticipation.

"Guys! Come here!" Leeteuk called the members. "Okay. So we are planning to have a vacation. When do you want it to happen?"

"When you stop using that broadcast tone of yours, Hyung." Kyuhyun said.

"Then does that mean we won't ba having a vacation ever?" Donghee teased.

"Be serious. This will be the only vacation we will have before we start another world tour."

"Hyung, what about instead of performing on music shows, we just enjoy vacation then?" Hyukjae said with a smirk.

"Hyung, Hyuk has a point. We will be starting Super Show 8 before the comeback so why not ghost the music shows and enjoy ourselves after starting and before continuing our tour?" Jongwoon added.

Leeteuk's head is throbbing with all the ideas the members pitched in. In a corner, he saw Ryeowook and Donghae just listening quietly. "Ryeowook, Donghae, when do you want to have the vacation?"

"I think Hyukjae's idea isn't so bad, hyung." Donghae said with his innocent face.

"We do things our way anyway. Why not break every normal way of having a comeback?" Ryeowook said with a shrug.

"I'll find the perfect place and arrange our accomodations then." Siwon said with a huge smile before starting to find the perfect vacation for them.

"I guess it's settled then. We will have our week-long vacation instead of attending music shows." Leeteuk said seeing that the members pretty much finalized the plan. "You can go home now."

Several "Goodbye, hyung.", "Goodnight, hyung.", and "See you tomorrow, hyung." were sent Leeteuk's way as almost everyone left for home.

Now, only he and Heechul remains inside the practice room.

"Jungsoo. You okay?" Heechul asked as he sits beside his best friend.

"Of course. You? Your leg okay? Want me to drive you home?" Leeteuk replied with his own voice, not his broadcast voice or Leeteuk's voice. Just Jungsoo's voice.

"Yeah. It doesn't hurt. I didn't dance, you know. I just came to hang out while y'all practice." Heechul said as he rested his weight on Leeteuk.

"Want to go home then?"

"Nah. Let me stay here for a while."

"Okay. Let me know when you want to leave. I'll just clean up the mess."

Heechul prevented Leeteuk from standing up by laying his head on the other's lap. "Actually, there's something I want to talk to you about." Heechul said with closed eyes as Leeteuk started his hair like how he does with Shimkoong.

"What is it? A conflict in schedule? Or does the great Kim Heechul need my advice?" Leeteuk said with a hint of playfulness.

"Well. You know the special video's been released for quite a while now." Heechul hesitates to continue as he already felt the other stiffening. "I just want to know what's bothering you. If you don't mind sharing. I mean. I know I'm not always here because I'll be sitting out of the world tour so I don't practice with you like we always did but you looked so sad in almost the whole video. You only smiled twice and one of those two emits sadness too."

Leeteuk now has teary eyes, reminded of what he keeps on ignoring since Heechul's announcement of sitting out. "You know it's not the same without you. Yes, I still have the seven of them but it's not the same without you. When I feel tired, I can't find your presence that makes me feel refreshed again. I know I never told you but your presence does a lot to me."

Heechul now sat up and has his arms around the now sobbing Leeteuk. "Jungsoo. You know why I can't join you this time, right?" He felt Leeteuk nod. "I can't promise I can visit everytime I am free but I can promise you that when you need me, just give me a call and I'll come."

"You can't do that if you're in the middle of a schedule, or when we're overseas, silly." Leeteuk said with a chuckle, now embracing Heechul tightly, afraid to let go.

"Says who? No one can stop the Great Kim Heechul."

"That's still wrong."

"You come to me then. But you get what I mean. You can even stay over at my house when you want to. We live in the same building anyway."

"You said that. No taking back now." Leeteuk said with a grin.

"I'll probably regret it but I know you. You know when to and not to do things." Heechul stood up and lent his hand to Leeteuk who was still sitting on the floor. "How about we eat?"

"Your treat?"

"Stingy. Fine. My treat. But you'll have to promise me one thing."

"Deal. What do you want me to promise?"

"Promise me you'll let me know when you're sad, mad, lonely, or something's bothering you. And that you'll talk to me especially when it gets so overwhelming."

"That's more than one thing. But okay. As long as you go with us on the vacation we'll be having before kicking off with the tour." Leeteuk said with a smile as he put his arm around Heechul's shoulder.

"In case you didn't know, I suggested that vacation so whether you like it or not, I'm coming. I can't have you calling me nonstop if I don't come."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I know you'll miss me."

"I don't think I will."

"Oh trust me. You will. You already do."

"Whatever floats your boat, Heenim."

"I don't have a boat Mr. Park Jungsoo but okay."

"Why am I friends with you again?" Leeteuk said with an exaggerated sigh.

"Because you love me as much as you love your kids." Heechul said with a huge smile.

"Right. Let's go eat now." Leeteuk then pulled Heechul out of the practice room and then went to eat before going home together.