Final

Nincompoop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jungeun

 

A loud thump above alerted her senses, her muscles tensing as she instinctively stood up.

Her senses were on high alert as she rushed out of her and Jinsoul's shared bedroom, she couldn't help but feel the worries flood her mind.

This wasn't exactly the first time that a sound had alerted her, especially when your roommate was a clumsy who liked to do stupid that often got her into trouble. Jungeun should've been used to it by now, she is, but she couldn't help the worry and fear she felt whenever the older girl caused a ruckus.

Especially, a ruckus as loud as the seemingly insisting stomps on their roof.

She wondered what the girl had gotten herself into yet again, Jungeun had long ago given up on guessing what Jinsoul was doing with the amount of stupidity that she's seen so far.

It didn't help that Yerim had started to do the exact same things, often times the duo would collaborate to create something 'spectacular' as they would call it. (Jungeun could only define it as something 'dangerous' but who was she to do so right?)

Wrong.

It was her who had to be the responsible one and had to clean up their mess, of course it was. Without her, she couldn't even imagine how the two would even live. 

The one time that she left them alone for an hour, one single freaking hour, to run some errands, she came home to find the kitchen a mess. With batter everywhere and multiple knives hanging from the walls, Jungeun had just managed to let out a sigh before commanding the two girls to clean themselves up.

She just merely hugged the two guilty girls when Jinsoul tried to explain that they were trying to make pancake soup per Yerim's request. The older girl, being the way she is, got completely intrigued and immediately agreed to make some.

Jungeun stopped at the door to prepare herself for what was to come, taking a deep breath before letting herself out.

The first thing she saw was Yerim's worried expression turn to excitement the moment she made eye contact with her. Then, her eyes trailed down to the ground to see at least ten pillows piled up together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter