Final

B+B

A girl wearing casuals was just walking down a quiet street during night-time when a car knocked her from behind, causing her to fall. As she noticed a bruise on her knees under the dim streetlights, another biker coming from the opposite direction stopped in front of her. 

 

“Hey, you okay there?” A low voice called out to the girl. 

 

She raised her head and saw another female in black leather suits. The two women then stared at each other before the biker squat down to check on the girl’s injuries. 

 

“There’s blood on your knees. Wanna come over to my place? It’s quite near from here.” Jiwoo rescheduled her plans to join her gang later in the night as she couldn’t possibly leave a young maiden here alone in the middle of the night. Without further consent from the injured girl, she picked the fish up from the ground and carried her to her bike, securing her safely onto her seat. 

 

“But.. I don’t know you. What if you’re dangerous?” Jinsoul’s voice wavered a little. She wasn’t sure whether she should trust this stranger immediately, but she was touched by her kind actions. 

 

“Do I look like a bad guy?” Jiwoo smirked at the scared girl with confidence while getting ready to take off. 

 

“Kind of.. But I don’t mind.” The girl lowered her head as she ate her words in the silence between them, hoping that the other party won’t hear. 

 

---

 

“Jinsoul ah, this is your seventh cup. Stop drinking now if not you’re gonna get it tomorrow morning. As if this didn’t happen once already…” Haseul looked at the almost wasted girl to her right. 

 

“That’s right. It happened once, but I’m sure this time will be the last.” The girl drowned down the full cup in her hand, feeling the liquor burned through her entire throat. Her girlfriend had already cheated on her on several occasions and she just found out about it. Depressed, she went to the bar with one of her friends to drink the sorrow away.

 

“Hey, I’m going to the toilet real quick. Don’t do anything stupid alright?” Haseul tapped on the girl’s shoulders. The response she got from the girl was only silence. Sighing, she left hastily. 

 

Seconds passed and the girl was on her last sip of the third alcoholic drink. She was about to bring the cup to before a male’s voice caught her attention. 

 

“Hey, cutie. Mind accompanying me with a drink?” A blurred out face appeared in front of the girl as she slowly took in reality around her. Sensing no reaction from the girl, the male decided to make his move on the girl. 

 

“Get your hands off my woman right now!!” A familiar voice rang in the girl’s left ear. She quickly turned towards the side before finding herself wrapped in the embrace of the biker. Flustered in the current situation, Jinsoul stayed silent while the other woman was bickering with the male. 

 

“One more word from you and I’ll have my whole gang beat you up at some abandoned building.” Jiwoo threatened a great deal out of the male who retreated quickly.

 

“Baby, are you scared there?” Jiwoo hugged the drunk girl tighter into her arms while speaking softly into her ears. Blushing profusely, Jinsoul nodded her head and rested her head deeper into the hug. 

 

---

 

It was New Year’s Eve. Two girls sat in the living room, cuddling each other while their pair of eyes stayed on the screen. 

 

“The fireworks are coming soon..” Jiwoo noticed the second hand nearing towards the number ‘12’ on the clock and she held the girl’s hands tightly. 

 

“3... 2.. 1!” The TV commentator screamed out the countdown and soon fireworks could be heard from outside of the building. 

 

“Waa..!” Jinsoul gave the softest babiest sound she could offer as her hands covered her ears. Jiwoo instantly took the cue to hug the scared fish tightly so as to comfort the panicked girl. 

 

“Come here, baby..” The penguin went in closer to the fish and pecked her on the cheeks as her hand drew circles on the girl’s back to soothe her down. Jinsoul softly whimpered to reciprocate the biker’s actions. 

 

“Thank you.” She nudged against the shoulders of Jiwoo and slowly took in her scent as she drifted off to sleep. 

 

“Anything for you, baby.”