The sunshine girl is here

I want this girl than any blue sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerim has been planning this day for a long time. She's been waiting for the day to come, to watch Weathering with you with her friends. 

She absolutely enjoyed Kimi no nawa and wanted to watch Weathering with you next. Her friends also loved Kimi no nawa so they were willing to go the cinema with her

Yerim first invited Gowon, Hyunjin, Hyejoo and of course, Heejin because she knew the girl would definitely love to. 

Her plans didn't go as planned when the girls backed out last minute. They were all busy with something that. Of course she was a bit sad, she really wanted to watch the movie with her friends afterall.

That's when she scrolled through her phone and remembered that Yeojin also wanted to see the movie and kept pestering everyone three months ago to go with her and watch when it drops. 

Yerim went over to Haseul's to pick Yeojin up as soon as Yeojin agreed on going to the movies with Yerim. Of course they didn't get to leave in time as Haseul strictly told them not to gone for too long and take an umbrella with them since there was a storm that week.

"Ok mom~ " Yeojin playfully said as she didn't follow what Haseul said and left without taking an umbrella

"Shouldn't you bring a jacket? Since it's cold inside the cinema and it's going to rain later?" Yerim asked as they started walking out of the house.

"Nah, I don't get cold easily. Plus! if I ever get cold, I'll borrow your jacket!" Yeojin grinned at Yerim as Yerim sighed. "I'm not letting you borrow my jacket!" 

Yeojin pouted at her, "Liar! I know you will! You can't resist my cuteness" 

Yerim pretended to gag as Yeojin acted cute, poking her cheeks and all. It's true, she will let Yeojin borrow her jacket. 

                                       °°° 

Once they got to the mall, they both got discounted popcorn and managed to get the best seats. It was unbelievably going great.

At the end of the movie, Yerim cried but Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter