fin.

beautiful in white.

dahyun took a seat on the piano chair, right in front of a white colored grand piano in front of her. she raised her hands, and touched the grand piano gently.

 

she smiled.

 

she looked at every corners of church she was at. the seats started to fill up. the ceremony was starting soon, that's why.

 

dahyun turned her back. her eyes wandered, trying to find someone in the crowds.

 

dahyun finally found her group of friends sitting next to each other. mina was talking to chaeyoung, momo was busy with her phone, and there's nayeon who was looking at her.

 

nayeon smiled. dahyun was sitting a bit far from nayeon, but dahyun was pretty sure about what nayeon just mouthed.

 


"it's gonna be alright."

 

dahyun nodded, and smiled.

 

dahyun turned her back facing the piano. dahyun has been playing piano for years, and dahyun was pretty confidence of her skill. but for some reasons, she felt nervous today.

 

dahyun took a deep breathe, and sigh.

 

she has practiced hard for today. she would make sure that she wouldn't do any mistakes, even a small one.

 

dahyun could hear a sound of door crack. the doors were closed, it meant the ceremony would start soon.

 

dahyun could feel her heart pounding so fast. 

 

as she trying to calm herself and control her heartbeat, another crack sound was heard again by dahyun. 

 

everyone stood up, and clapped their hands.

 

she was here.

 

dahyun stood up, and turned her back. sana was walking slowly, with her father beside her. her left hand was tangled with mr. minatozaki's arms, and her right hand was holding a bucket of flower.

 

and of course, with a white wedding dress.

 

sana has always been pretty in dahyun eyes, but she was the prettiest in this moment.

 

dahyun has been always to see sana in white, and she finally got to see it today.

 

dahyun was so grateful.

 

sana was really beautiful in white.

 

sana walked closer to the altar.

 

sana's eyes finally found dahyun's, and sana smiled.

 

dahyun really hated herself for loving sana's smiles so much.

 

sana finally arrived at the altar. everyone sit down, so did dahyun.

 

it's the time for her to play.

 

dahyun raised her hands, and pressed the white and black keys, playing their favorite piece.

 

beautiful in white. 

 

in the middle of her performance, dahyun raised up her head, and looked at sana.

 

sana was looking at her, and she was crying.

 

dahyun only smiled, and focused again on her piano. she hated seeing sana cry, and seeing sana cried, made her want to cry as well.

 

her hands started to tremble, but dahyun was trying her best to control herselr. she couldn't ruin this one.

 

because she has been wanting to do this since a long time. she wanted to play their favorite piece, on a grand piano, with sana in a wedding dress watching her.

 

dahyun finally pressed the final key. 

 

she finished the whole song, without any mistakes.

 

dahyun could hear the claps sound from everyone. dahyun stood up, and bowed to everyone.

 

dahyun sighed, and looked at sana.

 

sana was still crying, but not as much as before.

 

and sana mouthed something.

 

"mianhae, dahyun-ah."'

 

dahyun smiled bitterly, and mouthed something too.

 

"it's okay."

 

sana turned her back, facing the altar, with someone beside her.

 

but that someone was not dahyun.

 

someone's hand was holding hers.

 

but those hand was not dahyun's.

 

dahyun finally got to see sana wearing her wedding dress.

 

but sana was wearing it not for her.

 

dahyun turned her back, and walked to the door. 

 

she couldn't handle the pain anymore.

 

dahyun knew, her friends were following her from behind, but she didn't feel like to say anything to them.

 

she was just too hurt.

 

dahyun finally reached the door, and raised the handle.

 

for the last time, she turned around to see sana from the behind.

 

"hope you'll be happy."

 

-

 

i didn't say this would be a happy ending :p