final.

love bubble.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Izone is planning to have a japanese comeback. Their company ask them if they want to participate in the upcoming album. Knowing that Minjoo is one of the "dramatic" and emotional member, she is asked to channel those emotion into writing lyrics. Immediately Minjoo automatically is pick, Sakura decides to help Minjoo as she wants to challenge herself since she never write lyrics, especially in korean.

 

Sakura, being new to this, she bombards Minjoo. The girl asks Minjoo on where her inspiration comes from, the latter scratches her nape.

 

"If i tell you, you will tease me!" Minjoo pouts as Sakura giggles.

"Okay, i try not to." Sakura smiles.

 

From really like you, Minjoo always take inspiration from the members. She cherishes the time they spend together as they produce new memories. Minjoo tries her best to not be obvious that she fancies one amongst the other eleven.

 

Sakura and Minjoo stayed back at the practice room as the members goes back to the dorm's. Both of them grabs a pen and a paper to start. The latter is stuck, she has no experience also not to mention she has to write it in korean. Being a kind person, Minjoo tells Sakura that it's fine to write in Japanese as Minjoo is willing to help and translate them.

 

"We should decide on a topic, shall we?" Sakura questions as Minjoo replies with her typical meme face. That's right, they haven't decide on a topic yet.

 

Minjoo seems fidgety and playing with her fingers. Sakura furrows her eyebrows, Minjoo looks like she wants to share something but too nervous to do so. Sakura then nudges Minjoo to tell her.

 

"Some romantic? I don't know, it can be a platonic or not." Minjoo avoids eye contact with Sakura as the latter seems to be smirking at the younger.

 

Minjoo rolls her eyes, as she just goes on and writes some sentences that can probably be the lyrics. Sakura ruffles her hair, confuse as she bites the insides of . It has been a whole ten minutes and the only thing that Sakura can come up is the word attention. She steals glances at the younger one who seems to be very focus on her job as she already come up with a bunch of sentence.

 

Sakura groans, as she stretches her body. She then come near to Minjoo and then steals the younger's paper to read them.

"Unnie!! Give it back!" Minjoo whines as she pouts.

 

Sakura then reads some of the lyrics out loud that Minjoo come up with. 

"Baby, don't think about anything and follow me. Don't worry, leave it all to me."

"Please still love it just for you."

 

 

 

"Woah, of course Kim Minjoo!" Sakura teases as she continues, "where did you get these inspiration? or do you have a muse? Do you like someone? " Sakura gives Minjoo a smug look. 

 

Minjoo regrets suggesting to write a love themed song right now if it means she is going to get teased by Sakura unnie like this. 

 

"Forget it unnie! Give me back my paper so i can continue writing something before i forget ahout it." Minjoo sulks as Sakura seems to have no plan on giving it back until she gets the answer is wanted. 

 

Minjoo let out a loud sigh as she stares at the older one who seems to be very curio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter