Chapter 2

I'm Not Jealous!

I woke up and the sky was a wonderful shade of blue. I didn't really like waking up in the morning, but I just wake up for some reason. I didn't really look forward to the next day anyways. But at times like these, it feels like the day is giving me a new start.

Judging by the color of the sky it was around 6am. I should be heading back, I bet I'm in so much trouble.

~~~

I opened the door to meet an angery looking blonde boy. Oh great, is he going to play Hyung now or something?

"YAH! Where have you been!"  Zico Shouted at me.

"Why do you care?"

"W-Why? He asked why?! Why You Say-"

"Yeah.... Thats what I ask..." I went along to get him annoyed.

"Yah! Don't be a smart mouth now you bastard!"

"YAH! That's no way to talk to your hyung! I'm Not One of your es, You Know!" I Shouted back At him.

That's when hell broke loose. We threw a couple Punches at each other. If It wasn't for Our Managers I bet we would both be dead by now. Litterly.

~~~

"Why can't you two just get along." Sign m#1

"Every minute you guys are at each others throats." M#2

"Not Every Minute" Zico muttered.

You could tell they were disappointed in the both of us. They both look stressed out and out of hope.

"Hyung, We promise to get along." I Signed.

"How Are we going to believe in that? After all of this." M#1

"Just give us another chance." I could sense Zico looking me. At Time like this, I know I have to be the hyung and do the right thing. To Be the leader you have to know when to get serious.

"We gave you both to much chances as it is already." M#2

I was about to say something but Zico Cut in. "Please Hyung(s). We promise to try an get along this time." The hyungs looked at each other hesitantly.

He yet again surprise me by getting on his knees. "Zico" I let out in surprise.

"Please give us another chance to get our acts together," He begged, My eyes widen.

"J-jiho" M#1 "JIho Get Up."M#2. He shook his head. "Please?" Zico Asked agian.

"*sign* Fine. But You Better make the best of it." And With that they both left us.

Zico's POV:

Okay that was the most embarrassing thing I ever did. But I have to take one for the group right. Since I Knew Bang was trying his best to clear up the situation so we could put our managers at ease, I knew I had to help.

When They finally left My I slumped my shoulders, relieved. I heard a sign and foot steps leaving the room. I stayed there for a few seconds or minutes, Trying to get my mind straight. Then Two Hands Started to pick me up. I looked wide eyes at Bang. He Sat me down at the couch, Him not meeting my eyes.

He turned away and now in his hand was a 1st aid kit. It's nomal to have that around this place. He started treating my wounds and bruises. It was a total surprise because he would never do this for me, at least I thought so.

I hissed in pain when it actually hurt. "Sorry." Again another surprise.

When he was finished  I grabbed his hand to stop him from getting up. I pulled him down to sit with me and was about to treat his wounds.

"I can do it myself." He stated. "You Helped me with mine." I said and started to apply medicine to his cuts. I couldn't help but gulp when I was healing his lips. They were so... Irresistible..... Okay awkard. Don't you have that time when you're just awkard with yourself?

"Hyung, I'm sorry...." I started. Might as well clear up something right?

"Huh? o-oh... It's fine.... I'm Sorry too. It wasn't right to add feul to the fire."

And Thats how we made up.

"There" I said and started to clean up. He started to help me a little.

Bang's POV:

Wow This is kind of weird. While we were clearing up the mess we made we constantly kept blushing against one another. I Don't know but this made me feel warm for some reason. (Blushies)

I don't really know what's going on right now. Zico just had to add to the list of my admire ration towards him.

~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~