Final

Why I Love You

It's been somewhat a tradition for IZONE to celebrate a member's birthday through Vlive and these two days weren't any different. 

It was a saturday and Wonyoung started her birthday live and started to talk about their future plans and the concert happebibg the next day. She stopped when the members came in the room with the cake and happy wishes.

They all sang Happy Birthday and started their other birthday tradition of giving birthday messages. Everything was going well until it was Yujin's turn to speak. Instead of sitting on Wonyoung's lap, she opted not to because she "feels shy towards Wonyoung". 

"Ahn Yujin is so bad at lying omaygadnis" Chaewon said which garnered laughs from everyone except Yujin who just pouted like a cute puppy, and Wonyoung, who just sat there quietly and blushing. 

"Come on, Yujin. Say what you want to say to our baby bunny so I can have my turn." Eunbi said while caressing her daughter's head. Wonyoung herself was kind of anticipating what Yujin had in store for her. Yujin took a deep breath before looking at Wonyoung intently which recieved squeals from the members and a somewhat jealous Minju (she doesn't mind tho). 

"Ahh... It's been so long, Wonyoungie. Ever since we became trainees in Starship, we always did everything together. I can still remember last year when they announced the winners in Produce 48. The moment they said that the 5th place was from Starship, we were so nervous at the time since we were both consistent top 4 placers but one of us was goibg to be placed 5th." Yujin said while reminiscing back to the time when they were competing for a spot in IZONE.

"Yeah, I remember that too. I was nervous for the both of us, unnie." Wonyoung said while holding both of Yujin's hands. 

"Then my name was called, and your reaction was all it took for me to really accept the reality that I'm gonna debut. Then after calling Yena-unnie and Yuri-unnie they announced the top 2 contestants. When Representative Lee Seunggi-sunbaenim called you and Kkura-unnie, I was very nervous for you. I really wished for you to win thissince it was also your birthday that time. And you did. The happiness I felt could not be measured by anyone." Yujin said while caressing Wonyoung's hands while everyone else could feel their hearts melting from the sweet interaction of the two maknaes.  

"I was so happy at that time for you and I thought that you were meant to be the center of IZONE. You know that I feel comfortable around you and I like you..." With that one sentence everyone were melting like crazy especially their parents. 

"Ughhh my babies are so cuute oh god!"  Eunbi said while hugging the maknaes. "Yep, my daughters are all grown up now *sniff" Chaeyeon said while looking at the two kids interacting cutely. "Chaeyeon-ah, even though you're Annyeongz' mom, I'm still Eun's wife, ok?" Hyewon said half-jokingly which made Eunbi blush as red as a tomato and everyone went crazy once again.

"Yah, stop looking at each other like that! If you continue that, just date already." Minju said while somewhat getting jealous. She was about to cling to Chaewon but stopped as soon as she saw Chaewon clinging onto Hiichan and staring at her with loving eyes. 

"I'm expecting for tomorrow, ok?" Yujin said while everyone laughed and while everyone was busy, she stole a kiss on Wonyoung's cheek. When everyone was finished laughing they noticed Yujin and Wonyoung blushing really hard. They didn't realize that the camera was still rolling so when Yena looked at the comments of the live, she kept seeung 'Annyeongz Is Sailing' 'Yujin Was Made For Wonyoung' and what caught everyone's eyes and made Yujin and Wonyoung avoid gazing at each other, 'Yujin Kissed Wonyoung OMG!' 

Everyone cheered for the maknaes who were blushing really hard, and  the live ended. After the live they were still cheering for the maknaes but eventually stopped when they noticed a certain Kim Chaewon and Honda Hitomi missing. When everyone went looking for the two, Minju noticed a door open revealing a red Hiichan and a red Chaewon walk out holding hands. She saw a red mark on Hiichan's neck and started smirking. When Hiichan and Chaewon turned their heads thay saw a smirking Minju and immediately blushed and asked Minju to keep this encounter a secret. 


The next day, they had a concert in Kobe, Japan. While everyone was either eating or doing their make-up, Yujin started her birthday live. Even though not everyone celebrated together since they were getting their make-up done, Yujin stil had a fun time with each and every one of their members. When it was Wonyoung's turn, Yujin looked at her expectantly. 

"Unnie, I love how you always take care of me. Not only me, but all of the members even though I'm the only member younger than you. I love how you always entertain me whenever I feel bored or lonely. Thank you for being with me through this journey in IZONE. I'm really thankful that I got to debut with my best friend." When Wonyoung mentioned 'best friend', Yujin's heart broke but she decided not to ruin her day and just kept smiling while she was hurting inside. 

"I'll never be better than Nako-unnie. She's clearly the person Wonnie likes. And she called me her best friend... I'll just wait 'till all of this is over *sniff I wanna cry"

Wonyoung doesn't seem to notice Yujin breaking inside sho she continued her message, though Hiichan and Chaeyeon caught on quickly. "I wish we'll stay together for a long time. Is that possible? I don't know. What I know is I wanna be idols again with you unnie. I wanna spend my idol days with my closest friend. I love you unnie!" She finished her line while chuckling, not noticing that Yujin was tearing up. Not because of Wonyoung's message, but because she got really hurt by it. When Wonyoung left, Chaeyeon and Hiichan stayed and they turned off the live since Wonyoung was thre last to speak.

"You really like hger huh?" CHaeyeon suddenly asked Yujin. "Y-yeah. I got really hurt by her words, unnies. Being friendzoned was the worst thing that happened to me. I know I'm being dramatic but I can't help it. It hurts, really much." Yujin said while tearing up. The other members heard small sobs and turned to see Chaeyeon and Hitomi hugging a crying Yujin. Everyone except Wonyoung, who was busy playing with Nako, went to the crying puppy. 

"Chaeyeon-ah, what happened? It's her birthday and she's crying! What did you guys do?!" Eunbi said, anger clearly present in her voice. "She got friendzoned by the person she likes in the live. She's been crying ever since." CHaeyeon explained and Yujin kept crying until Wonyoung finally went up to them. 

"Yujinnie! What happened?" Wonyoung asked innocently but was shocked to hear Yujin speak with a raspy, tired voice. "Nothing. I'm gonna leave now. Call me when the concert will start." Yujin said, coldly. Everyone was glaring at Wonyoung who was quiet the whole time. "Wow, Wonnie. You're really dense, you know?" Nako said, surprising everyone. "What do you mean, unnie?" Wonyoung was still dumbfounded by what Nako said.

"Isn;t it obvious? Yujin likes you! You broke her heart using your birthday message. You outright friendzoned her puppy . I can't believe our maknae is very dense." Eunbi said and everyone agreed. "W-wait... Yujinnie... likes me?" She asked and everybody sighed. "Yes. From the start of Produce 48 till now, she never stopped talking about you. Go, get her. If not, I'm willing to take your place." Minju said while pushing Wonyoung out of the room but was stopped by the manager who said that the concert was starting in five minutes. They all got ready and Wonyoung thought that the concert would be the perfect time to clear things out with Yujin. 


"Thank you everyone for coming to see us despite all your busy schedules! It's a very special day for us IZONE since it is our Yujinnie's birthday!" Eunbi said and everyone sang her a Happy Birthday. 

"Now, there is someone here who wan'ts to give a very special message for our birthday girl." Everyone went quiet, even Yujin. She was shocked to see Wonyoung walking up to her with a mic and her lovely smile that made Yujin fall for her."Yujin, I;m sorry for not noticing earlier. I never knew you felt that way towards me. I never knew you liked me until I hurt you. I'm sorry for being dense and for hurting you, really. At that moment I realized, why do I need to look at other people when the person I love was beside me the whole time." Everyone was either tearing up because of the heart-melting scene, or the fact that they never knew Wonyoung and Yujin had feelings for each other. 

"W-wait... You... also..." Yujin couldn't finish her statement because she was too shocked. "Yes, unnie. I never realized that I love you unitl the moment I hurt you the most. I'm sorry. I love everything you do; your funny antics that always put a smile on my face, your smile that made me fall for you all those months ago, and you in general."

Even the fans were tearing up because it was too sweet. The people from Dispatch couldn't help but make a heart-warming article about this. All the members approached the maknaes and had a group hug. Before the concert ended, everyone sang YUjin and Wonyoung a Happy Birthday.

"Happy Birthday Wonyoungie... I love you..."

"Happy Birthday too Yujinnie... I love you too..." 

And... they kissed.

*a few hours later

DISPATCH: IZONE'S JANG WONYOUNG AND AHN YUJIN CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER IN RECENT JAPAN CONCERT. OFF THE RECORD ENT. CONFIRMS.

DISPATCH: EVERYONE SQUEALS IN JOY AS IZONE'S JANG WONYOUNG AND AHN YUJIN KISSED ON STAGE

DISPATCH: FANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD SUPPORT THE NEW COUPLE. EVEN NON-FANS AND SUPPOSED HATERS SUPPORT THEM. MAY THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Wahhh I finally finished it! Need to get ready for school since it's the second day of our examinations and I need to pass XD It's ok, I got my motivation by watching the bday lives and N.Flying Live here in Manila (though I'm from QC) Enjoy! And goodluck to me in the exams. Peace out!