The Beginning

I Said It Help, Fairy Said It Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, the rain fell, wetting the window where the married couple lived. They are sitting side by side in front of the television. A young man leaned his head on his husband's shoulder, eyes slowly closing as the sign that the dream world was coming. Soft caress on his head by his husband made him even more sleepy until he finally fell asleep.

An old man, Kwon Jiyong, look gently at his husband who had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He pick up his husband bridal style then walk to the room which was filled with blue colour. He laid his husband on the bed and then covered him with a blanket to keep his sleep warm. He his hair several times. A smile was painted on his face.

He stare at his husband's bedroom window. Smiling staring at the rain that wet his husband's bedroom window.

"It was raining too at that time," he smile at his memory.

Jiyong POV

Back then, It's a rainy day.

I hate rain. The atmosphere was sad, as if the sky was crying.

I hate rain. its voice drowned out the others.

I hate rain. its make the air froze cold.

I hate rain. I, Kwon Jiyong, hate the rain.

“You must be kidding me. Why does it run out at this time?"

That night, I didn't realize that my cigarette stock was running out. With a heavy heart I took the umbrella and walked to the supermarket which is a few hundred meters from where I live. I'm planning on buying lots of cigarettes for my stock and some snacks to enjoy my friday night.

After paying I walked out. In front of the supermarket I saw a young man, taking shelter.

'Didn't he bring an umbrella?'

Then I saw his hand. The right hand side holds a shopping bag. Then my eyes turned to the left side and surprised.

'Strange, he has an umbrella. Why?'

I usually ignore it. I would normally just think it was his business. The usual me wouldn't care.

Strange.

"Your umbrella, is it broken?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter