Final~

She still manages to do it

Chorong POV

Eunji-ya~”, I said as I poke her cheek. No response. Still a deep sleeper, since our high school days. I continued in lightly poking her cheek. No response. “Maybe I should prepare breakfast before she wakes up,” I said as I quietly slid out from our bedsheet. Before I could sit up, a hand wrapped around my waist preventing me from getting out of bed. “Are you awake?” I softly ask. I receive a groan as a response. “I’m going to prepare breakfast before our beach date,” I said as I turn around to face her. Her hair covers most of her face, I giggle as the sight was too cute. “We can skip breakfast and eat when we are having our beach date.” She said. “Not going to happen, it’s not healthy to skip breakfast,” I replied as I remove her hand. “Why~~” She whined. “Continue to whine and I will not wear that lingerie you bought,” I said before I exited from our bedroom. As soon as I reached the kitchen, I could hear water splashing from our bedroom washroom. I sigh, my wife is truly a ert.

I had already decided what I was going to make for breakfast. A simple breakfast consists of pancakes and a side of berries. Since I finished making breakfast, I decided to prepare some light snacks for our beach date, kimbap and tteobokki will do. While I was preparing the snacks, I felt her hands wrap around my waist as she kissed my cheek, before she nuzzles her nose against my neck. “I’m done showering.” She said. “I can smell it,” I said as I begin to roll the kimbap. “Smell what?” She asked as I felt her smirk on my neck. I immediately stop what I am doing before I shouted, “Go eat your breakfast!” She laughs heartedly before heading to the dining table, which is across from where I am standing. I could still sense her smirk from behind as she eats the prepared pancakes and berries. I do not want to turn to her direction to avoid her remarks of my flushed face. “You are still so cute, Chorong-ah. My heart!” She dramatically said. I ignore her and continue to prepare the snacks. “My Chorong-ie is so cute~” “President Park was cute but Jung Chorong is cuter~” “Chorong-ie is cute but also deadly, ahhh her abs and her boo—““Stop speaking and quietly eat your breakfast!” I shouted, cutting her sentence mid-way. “Why~~ I am speaking the truth, your body is too y especially in that lingerie, ahh red or black I can’t choose.” She said as she bites into her pancake. “Meung, please stop saying such embarrassing words.” I requested. “Never~” She replied. I give her the deadliest stare that I could perform, instead of her usual answer, she replied with a smirk. “We’ll see, but I still can’t stop imagining you in that red lingerie you wore during our 8th anniversary.” I give up and just continue to pack our snacks as she is finishing her breakfast. “I’m sorry for teasing you, but you are still cute.” She said as she washes the dishes. “It’s fine. It still embarrassing when you say it.” I replied coolly. “Cute as always, even if you are bad in lying.” She said as she giggles. “I’m going to change my clothes before we go.” She said as she went to our shared bedroom. I couldn’t respond as I could feel my whole face reddening. After 10 years of dating and 4 years of marriage life, this woman, Jung Eunji, still manages to make my heart race.