MY WAY TO YOU

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful sunny day, a comfortable house with a front garden of a green tone full of life, was a little girl named Rosé. She liked to be under the shade of her favorite tree, while playing the guitar (or at least she tried to). It was really difficult for her small hands to reach the chords, but she kept practicing, she had enough conviction not to give up, she would master this instrument.

A large moving truck interrupted his peace and concentration. She looked up to see how some men unloaded a lot of boxes, furniture and apparently some were art paintings, which seemed very expensive.

"They must be the new neighbors." At the sudden voice, little Rosi almost dies of fright. "Unnie, you surprised me." Pouting Rosé claimed her older sister. It wasn't a secret that Alice (Rosé's older sister) liked to surprise her little sister, Rosie was a ball of tenderness and seeing her scared was so adorable. "Sorry sister." Alice apologized, hugging her adorable younger sister. "What do you think if I reward you with a mango smoothie?" Hearing this Rosé jumped and shouted for joy as she gave another big hug to her sister. "That would be great unnie, come on."

Alice took out her bike, gave Rosé a helmet for her protection and they went to her favorite cafeteria. Little did the sisters know that feline eyes saw all that loving exchange.

 

The little cat-eyed girl sighed and wished she had someone so loving, but she had no one and now she was in a new city, away from her old friends and that her parents were workaholics didn't help.

 

"It's been a few days and we still don't know the new neighbors, they even live in that house?" Alice released while the Park family was eating.

"Now that you say it honey, I haven't seen them." His father replied, who was trying to remember if he had ever seen his new neighbors. "Surely they still don't move to their new house, we just have to wait, maybe later we can see them." Rosé's mother said, while cutting another pie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter