Never meant to be..

False hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stupid ways to make you stay, Joohyun always wanted her to stay, always wanted to have her by her side but she knew so well she will never be hers.

 

She knew, she knew so well that she shouldn't make herself way too deep in love with the idea of that beautiful girl. 

'God...how stupid of you to fall for someone who can never be yours'.

Scolding herself is something she got used to do because no matter what, joohyun had always fell for wrong people and she never learned from her mistakes, probably she never will.

She can't help it, joohyun has a pure heart, she falls easily in love, and sometimes you can't blame her for doing it. 

Joohyun always wanted to be loved by the people she fell for but she probably has the baddest luck in this, but she doesn't mind it anyway, she is used to the pain she has been through and the pain that everyone she had loved caused her.

How could she not fall for someone that made her heart flutter and made her smile grow wide while she know damn sure no one ever made her smile the same way that seulgi does.

Yes, her name is Seulgi, Kang Seulgi, beautiful classic name for a girl like her.

Her charm got joohyun badly, everything in seulgi drove joohyun to the edge. She just wanted to fall for her with no doubt and no consequences to worry about. Because sadly in the end she did, because joohyun always fell for wrong ones but she forgot that falling for the wrong person will cause her pain and break her.

Falling for the wrong people is like falling on concrete, hard cold concrete, that cause every bone in your body to hurt if it didn't break too of course.

And joohyun fell many times on concrete, broke her bones everytime she falls but somehow she always manage to get up and fix her wounds and wait for her bones to heal all by herself.

Seulgi was goddess for her, no one can be like her and no one will ever be, the way she acts around joohyun made her have goosebumps all over her body. 

When it st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter