The Temptress

Jukebox
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Indigo" By: NIKI
 

 

"You know I'm your type, right? (Right)"

Is the first words that Dahyun had ever heard Sana say to her and that moment had changed her life forever.

 Dahyun worked as a full time DJ in one of the hottest clubs in all of Korea, she was good at her job and great eye candy for the customers who came to the One in a Million night club. Dahyun was confident in her line of work because she had perfect pitch and she just knew what mixes went well together and how to make the crowd go wild for the music. She majored in the piano but through college life found new love for the club scene, which luckily for her paid off in the end, because she became the most in demand DJ in all of Korea.

"Minatozaki Sana"

Was who her boss had told her was coming into their club tonight. Her boss JYP had always told her when big MVPs came in, not that she ever cared or knew who the person was. Dahyun was as introverted as they get and doesn't care much about the world around her, it was usually just her and her music. Of course a few casual hook ups here and there but never anything serious. So again Dahyun was just shrugging not really caring about the MVP as usually when her boss was briefing her on what the MVP likes to hear and what she is famous for.

Another business CEO that JYP had hoped would become a frequent visitor, her company was based in Osaka, Japan but she is now integrating into Korea. Dahyun hadn't cared about what her boss was saying until he had pulled up her photos, and damn was this girl breath taking. Dahyun had seen a lot of attractive people in and out of the club but Miss Minatozaki was different, so different that it struck a cord in her heart just staring at her for some reason. No one had this effect on her before, this made Dahyun very nervous. Something in the girls eyes and gaze was just captivating her and she couldn't look away, it was as if magnets were connecting her to this Minatozaki Sana. 

Mark you calendar, tonight's gonna be your life's high light (Light)

Dahyun had started counting down the days till this certain MVP was coming to their club, she had never been excited or waited to see anyone in her life, it was usually the other way around. She had no idea why she was being like this but there was something about the Japanese CEO that struck her. She already had the girls fierce stare and hot body stuck in her head, heck the crazed DJ went as far as making mixes of the Japanese girl's favorite songs and then marking her calender for the big day which couldn't have come up any faster than it did. 

Tonight was the night, Dahyun got to see the girl she had been fantasizing over for the past week and she felt like a shy nervous, giddy school girl on the inside, but was planning on keeping her calm composure on the outside. She set up her station, while constantly looking towards the entrance waiting for her MVP to arrive. Tonight was the big night.

Dahyun was getting rather impatient waiting for Sana to waltz through the entrance, she had become so anxious and tired of waiting as the time moved as fast as her beats, she gave up on waiting and decided to just play her music and forget about the girl all together. She felt discouraged for making all these mixes for someone who was not going to show up. She said in her head she would just go back to her music and never think deeply about a girl she hadn't met ever again, no matter how hot or breath taking they were. Dahyun felt like a fool, waiting on a stranger all week. So she coped with what she did best, she DJed her off till she felt like she couldn't no more.

Unknown to Dahyun, five minutes after giving up on her dream girl, Minatozaki Sana had entered the club wearing an elegant Indigo suit with two female body guards with Indigo eyes following near her, one had bunny like teeth and the other had a short shoulder length hair, they both wore black suits as they followed Sana with blank faces. The two guards helped Sana to her seat, then the one with bunny like teeth stayed standing to the right of Sana in the MVP section while the other one grabbed Sana a drink. Sana took a gulp of her Indigo colored drink as her eyes lightly glowed blue, looking around the club for something with intimidating eyes. As she scanned the club only one person had stood out to her.

As Sana sipped on her drink some more, she was already eyeing the hard working DJ who seemed to be playing all her favorite songs, but with the pale girls own DJ flair on them, like a remix. It was like a predator watching and stalking her prey the way Sana eyed Dahyun down from the MVP section. Sana was quite pleased with the sweaty and attractive eye candy in front of her and whisper a "Shes mines" as she downed her drink and made her way to the dance floor, leaving the two statue like guards at the MVP booth.

"I don't stop for no one but I pause for you, you, you, you"

Sana had started her seductive dance on her own at first, getting lost in the songs the DJ was skillfully playing but then she was getting the attention of several men in the club trying to grind on her, which pissed her off due to the fact that they were covering her sight of the hot DJ and minimizing her chances of catching the DJs attention. Once her cup of grinding guys was full, her eyes had burned with a indigo like color as she snapped her fingers and that caused the two body guards at the MVP booth to come to her quickly and shove all the guys away.

"Enough games." Sana had said with a bratty pout as she made her way to the unknowing DJ who was just playing all the mixes she made for Sana because why not, Dahyun wasn't one to waste her talents. Dahyun was starting to totally lose her self in the music until she felt a tug on her head phones.

"look This is the land of fast, bet you ain't used to that, naw"

Usually Dahyun would be pissed off but the moment her sharp eyes met with Sana's honey brown ones she had felt her heart stop and she was rendered speechless. The girl she had been pinning over was in front of her and trying to get her attention. She had felt such a rush from just the first look. As if she was high off of it, that was Miss Minatozaki Sana's affect on her already from just one dangerous gaze.

"Uh....can I....Uh....help you?" Dahyun had manged to stutter out as Sana was even more beautiful in person and Dahyun couldn't keep her cool suave image going as she went to nervous and shy real quick.

And that is when Sana had convinced Dahyun that she was right, that Sana was indeed her type for sure. Sana had spent the rest of the night next to Dahyun in the DJ booth as they flirted back and forth the whole night. They had just instantly clicked and both enjoyed one anothers company. Sana was overly touchy and flirty, while Dahyun was funny and witty. Dahyun was also growing some liquid courage through the night that had helped her flirt back once in a while, which Sana found adorable because of how fluster Dahyun would get. They were a match made in heaven.

They were moving really fast, talking turned to kissing and kissing turned into making out in the MVP booth, without a care about the stares. Although she felt a bit weirded out by her two body guards that were always around and expressionless.

The only time they got left alone is when Sana had dragged her to the club bathroom. As they were in a intense make out session, Sana had dragged her to the bathroom never parting lips. Dahyun had then moved her lips down to Sanas neck slow and stead, while running her hands on Sanas thighs up and down, teasing the girl. Sana had moaned but then whined a bit as Dahyun was not making any moves forwards. Dahyun had then parted her lips from Sanas collar bone while she looked Sana in the eyes, which were some how indigo now. Dahyun had gotten shocked by the color of the girls eyes and fell back a bit, Sana had caught her before she could fall. 

"Woah, steady there Dahyunnie. I know you said you were falling hard for me but I still don't want you falling on that cute head of yours." Sana said in a y husky voice as her lips were brushing against Dahyuns ear lobe. Dahyun had then looked back at Sanas eyes that were back to her honey brown color. Sana had noticed this and intertwined their hands as she lead Dahyun back to the MVP booth and handed her water. Sana didn't want to spook the girl away as she had other plans for the pale DJ.

"First one will not be last, she can stay in your past, honey"

Nearing the end of the night, Sana was already claiming to Dahyun to be Miss Minatozaki and saying that Kim Dahyun was all hers from now on and all her past flings meant nothing now that she was here. Dahyun unusually enjoyed the possessiveness, as she had never had a connection like she did with Sana. But all good things come to an end. As Dahyun walked Sana to car, due to club closing for the night. She was still weirded out by the two non talking body guards just eyeing her every now and then as they opened the door for Sana waiting for her to come in.

Dahyun had shyly tucked her hands in her pocket looking down at her own feet then up to Sanas eyes as she got lost in the honey brown again. Sana had then giggled and walked towards Dahyun, giving her a long parting kiss then pecking her cheek for the last time that night while sliding a piece of paper in Dahyuns pocket. Backing away from Dahyun and winking over her shoulder and giving her one seductive gaze as she got in her car.

Dahyun just stood their hand on her cheek that Sana kissed and a face full of Sanas red lipstick, as she was marking this night one for the books, something she would brag to her grand children about. Miss Minatozaki was in a league of her own and Dahyun was glad to feel the piece of paper in her pocket, which she assumed was Sana's number but was surprised to find an address with a matching date and time on it instead.

Dahyun does admit there were a few odd things about Sana that she chose to ignore since she was enjoying the older girls company so much, but this was one of them. Something was off, Dahyuns gut was telling her but she some how still couldn't pass this opportunity up, even if that meant calling i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter