Forever airplane girlfriends

Forever airplane girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone and happy Seulrene day! This is completely new and really inspired by all the photos of seulrene when they post next to each other on flights about how they’re always airplane buddies, but of course I reworded it to make it forever airplane gfs, and I mentioned on twitter that I would be writing a oneshot inspired by that and so here it is, everyone please enjoy :) happy Seulrene day!

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, TwFishy, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Mmm2392, Seosunny, and cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, Highseul, Gacktoer, holabella, hailqueens, InformedPuppy, exohunter, and xavinity. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^





 

A dark-haired woman held her passport in one hand, purse in the other, and looked calm on the outside as she waited for her flight, but the reality of the situation was far from that. As many times as she has been on flights, one would think she’d be used to them, however everything about being on a plane makes her nervous.

 

“Maybe, I’ll make one more snack run before the flight.” She thinks to herself, because there’s still a bit of time before the flight takes off. Bae Joohyun turns to her girlfriend who has been sitting there with headphones on beside their carryon luggage, and scrolling through her phone for the better part of ten minutes. The blonde-haired woman on her phone isn’t ignoring her right now by being on the phone. Joohyun knows anytime they travel to a new place they both like to look it up first to try and see what they can do there together. She remembers fondly the conversation last night in bed at her place before their scheduled trip.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun had just gotten home from work and was about to a last minute double check of her bag to make sure she had everything for the trip tomorrow with her girlfriend Seulgi. She and Seulgi have been together a long time as friends first and eventually that turned into a romantic relationship that neither of them could keep denying. The couple always try and plan a vacation together each time they have vacation time off from their respective jobs, and she’s waiting for Seulgi to come over tonight with her own bag so that they may go straight to the airport tomorrow. The dark-haired woman was just about to text her to say how excited she is to see her soon, only the door bell alerts her instead, and Joohyun opens the door to see her monolid love standing there looking adorable with a semi tired expression, luggage in one hand, and arm open for a hug.

 

“Hi, Hyunnie.” She smiles with eyes forming crescent shapes.

 

“I hope you’re going to put your bag down and properly hug me.” The shorter woman smiles back and opens her arms for Seulgi to hug her fully. Seulgi puts her bag down in order to hug Joohyun, and she eagerly hugs her tight. There is nothing like seeing or hugging Seulgi, and she can’t help but get a kiss too.

 

“I missed you so much.” Joohyun whispers to her.

 

“Me too,” Seulgi whispers back. “Are you ready for our trip?”

 

“I’m ready, now let’s make sure you’re ready.” Joohyun gestures to her bag. “I’m going to make sure you didn’t forget anything.”

 

“But…” 

 

Seulgi can’t even say anything because Joohyun is looking at her with that knowing look, and all the monolid woman can do is nod in defeat.

 

“Yes, Hyunnie.”

 

Joohyun laughs before leaving a small kiss against her cheek. “I’m really looking forward to our trip tomorrow, babe.”

 

“Me too, Joohyun.”

 

(End)


 

The couple had spent hours that night talking about their vacation together, and all the things they would get to do. They couldn’t wait to simply be together and enjoy their time off with the person they love the most. Joohyun taps her shoulder to get Seulgi’s attention and the blonde looks up.

 

“Are you okay?” Seulgi asks in that concerned way she does, as Joohyun’s girlfriend for a long time Seulgi knows that flights always make her nervous, no matter what, and Seulgi likes to make sure she’s fine during their trips together. 

 

“I’m fine, Seul. I’m going to go get some snacks before the flight, do you want anything?”

 

“No, I’m fine, Hyun. Are you sure that you’re alright?” The taller of the two asks again, because even though Joohyun looks calm on the outside, Seulgi knows that there’s a different story going on inside. Joohyun looks at her with those warm chocolate-brown eyes of hers and smiles.

 

“I’m fine, baby.” She kisses her cheek. “I’ll be right back.”

 

“I’ll be right here, Hyun.” Seulgi gives her hand a gentle squeeze before she goes toward the shop areas to get snacks. The blonde woman looks at her girlfriend until she no longer sees her, and remembers back when she first found out that Joohyun was uncomfortable with flying. It was an experience that neither woman had ever forgotten, but one that only bonded them together.

 

(Flashback)

 

The couple would be celebrating their first official year as a couple together, and Seulgi suggested a trip to Japan for a few days. It was somewhere Joohyun hadn’t had the chance to go yet, and seemed excited about the whole thing. Seulgi had no clue that her girlfriend had a fear of heights or flying right up until they were set to board and the shorter woman grabbed onto her waist from behind for dear life.

 

“What’s wrong, Hyun?” Seulgi asks worriedly as she has never seen Joohyun quite like this before. She knows her girlfriend can be easily startled over things, but never has she seen her quite in this way, nor has Joohyun acted scared prior to their flight. The other woman has only talked about how excited she was to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter