Chapter 1

From Me To You

A small 9 years old figure glance at the wall clock every now and then.

He just couldn't sit still.

RINGGGG!!!!

As soon as the bell ring, he quickly pack his bag and run.

As expected his driver already waited for him outside.

"Ahjussi, is eomma and mommy home?"

"Yes, young masternim."

"ASSA!"He cheer excitedly.

30 minute after that they finally arrived at the penthouse.

They scan the card on the screen at the lift and they will go up to 14th floor.

Upon arrived at the front door he just can't cointain his excitement. "Eomma! Mommy!".

A simple ruffles on the hair and a kiss. His eomma was talking on the phone.

"Honey! Hi.."A peck on his cheek by his mommy as the latter was busy talking with her co-worker.

He quietly sit on the sofa nearby.

"Yo! Wattssup boy!"A sudden hug starled him a bit.

"Hayeon imo!"He just realize his favourite aunty is in the town. 

"You've grow up a bit! Goon, do you have a girlfriend already?"Hayeon .

A slap at the back of her head make Hayeon pout.

"Don't start.."Taeyeon sit next to her son.

"Unnie, you should stop behaving like a paranoid asian mom! Goon is a good looking boy and i want him to date already!"

"He's just 9!"

"Exactly! Those child lovestory would be so cute!"

Taeyeon reach out her hand to strangle her sister Hayeon. Goon only laugh at them.

"Hey, what do i missed?"Tiffany come and join them as soon as her co-worker going home.

"Unnie, we're just talking about getting Goon a girlfriend."

Tiffany hugs her son. "Do you want one?"

Taeyeon groan. "Babe.."

"Gosh.. Chill babe. Just asking."

"Eomma, mommy and imo.. I don't need a girlfriend. But there's one thing i really want now."

"Please do tell us honey.."Tiffany encouraged him.

"Sibling. I really want one!"He look at his mothers.

Taeyeon look at his in shock. Hayeon was laughing out loud at her sister reaction.

Tiffany was surprise but manage to snap out of it fast. "Wow.. Honey.... Mommy needs a drink. Will be right back. Why don't you ask eomma hmm?"

"Honey, the thing is not that easy. IVF might took forever to success... But you already got friends like Leo samchon sons and Michelle imo daughters."

Goon pout. "They got siblings to play with. I am all alone! Eomma~~~"He whine.

"Aigoo~~~~"Taeyeon sigh. Meanwhile Hayeon laugh her out at the scene.

Tiffany just chuckled while watching and listening from the kitchen.

Goon just couldn't stop asking for a sibling from them.

Even when he is asleep he still mumbling about wanting a sibling.

 

AT TAENY BEDROOM

Tiffany was applying skin lotion on her hand and leg.

Taeyeon just finish brushing her teeth.

"I can't believe Goon asking for that even in my dream.."Taeyeon lay on the bed and tuck herself inside the cover. 

"Me too.."Tiffany following her other half action. 

Tiffany lay on her side facing Taeyeon and they're looking at each other now.

"He was so eager about sibling."Taeyeon getting closer and peck Tiffany's lips softly.

Tiffany grab Taeyeon's pajama and close her eyes. "Hmm.. Indeed he did babe.. Ah.. Tae..."Tiffany feel breathless as Taeyeon already nibbling on her neck.

"Do you.. Think we should.. Give him that.. Hmm babe.. You're so hot...."Taeyeon already on top of Tiffany now caress her under the smoking hot pajamas dress. 

Tiffany moan as she feel her private part being touched. "Taetae.... Aaahh...."

"Actually a pregnant you will be so much hotter and the babe... I want to go through that hot smoking hot again..."Taeyeon purr as she go down on Tiffany.

"GOSH! Taetae, just me!"

Nothingless TaeNy having their y time for 3 round that night.