I am getting married.

I'm getting married..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyeon?"

I turned around and saw my mom. I give her the sweetest smile I could give at that moment. 

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" 

"Mom, I've never been sure of anything in my life other than marrying the girl that changed my whole life"

"Who would have thought that you would end up with each other? 

"Right." I said dreamily. 

Everything is perfectly planned. The perfect dress. The perfect location. The perfect wife. 

Anyone would see me at this moment would say, "She looks so inlove" Damn, if it's true that happy thoughts could make you fly, you will never see me on land ever again.

"Chaeyeon as much as I want to see you being whipped , we need to go the venue now." My mom amusedly retorted. 

I've never been the nervous type. I'm the type of person who is always confident in everything I do. I'm even given a couple of best speakers award during my college. But as of this moment, I can't help but to fidget at the front of the altar. I feel overwhelmed, I'm getting dizzy and I want to puke. 

"Are you okay, baby?" My father asked. She softly caressed the back of my hand and whispers sweet things on my ears. 

My brother who standing behind him playfully shoved his camera in front of me. "Woahh, it's rare to see you like this, I must saved it for future purposes."

My mom slap her arm but I must admit they lessen the giddiness I'm feeling right at this moment. I busied myself looking at the venue. It looks like an enchanted place lighted with tiny speck of lights scattered around the place. 

My amazement is cut short after I heard Enchanted by Taylor Swift is played in the piano. I personally requested my friend Yuri to sing my soon-to-be wife's favorite song. 

At that moment, time seems to stop. The one I've waited is now walking on the aisle. My soon-to-be-wife. My muse. 

"I think my legs lose its strength" I whispered to my father. 

"My poor baby, don't worry we're here" my mom murmurs with trail of tears pooling in her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter