Prologue

Three Times The Happiness
Please log in to read the full chapter

hello again for another abo-ride. i've been a bad ramen, writing another new fic instead of my ongoing one. the SB chapter is in the works tho. i've been at home for a while because of sick leave, so i had lots of time to write. i love woogyu with babies and this prompt came to me one day. i really wanted to write it and then this all happened :) it's almost the size of BTB but 4 pages shorter. i don't know yet how many parts it's going to be but probably like Below The Belt. this story is FINISHED like i said in the foreword^^

be warned this is a mpreg story and it's going to be somewhat of a main topic here. don't wander further if you feel grossed out, which is btw totally fine. male pregnancies aren't real and weird af, trust me i know. buuuuuut DOMESTIC WOOGYU FLUFF *flips tables*

as you can see in the poster, we'll also have a third player joining this fic eventually ;-) look forward to it. okay enough ranting. let's kick this off!

warnings: language, mentions of possible abortion (i guess?), medical inaccuracies

 

Sunggyu looked at the pregnancy tests on the table in front of him. He was absolutely and utterly ed. All seven were positive. Not one test was inconclusive or even negative. He grabbed his hair in a mix of despair and fear. When his heat didn’t hit two weeks ago, Sunggyu had been a little worried but thought it was just the stress that made his heat late. But when two weeks had passed without as much as a sign of his heat and symptoms kept appearing that pointed in another direction, Sunggyu had had no choice but to face his worst fear. He had just hoped that he ate something bad when he kept throwing up. And that maybe the stress made him constantly tired. But that wasn’t it. Sunggyu had planned to have a family someday. A charming, nice alpha, a lovely little house and kids. It probably sounded cheesy and like an omega stereotype kind of dream, but Sunggyu wanted it nevertheless. Just not now and certainly not...alone.

“...” Sunggyu looked anywhere but down. He would probably see at this point but he wanted to avoid looking nevertheless. The omega wanted to believe the result was wrong. It probably showed in the fact he had used seven tests. If the cashier hadn’t already given him knowing glances, Sunggyu would’ve grabbed a few more.

He would have to see a doctor to be completely sure. The omega just wasn’t sure he was ready for that. But the worst was that he couldn’t afford to wait forever. There was most likely a life growing inside of him if he wanted it or not. Abortion was certainly an option. Modern omega laws made it possible to have an abortion but some people still protested on the streets to change the law again. They liked to throw around words like “murderers” and “you’re going to hell”. Sunggyu thought that was bull. People had their reasons for wanting to terminate a pregnancy. He would have to ask his doctor about the available options.

It was possible that this happened during his last heat. That was three months ago. Fourteen weeks to be exact. Sunggyu was pretty sure that made his options very limited. And the thing was...he wasn’t sure if he would event want to have an abortion. The pregnancy was definitely not planned and it came at the worst possible time. Sunggyu had a lot to do at work and was under a lot of stress. He was single and had a small apartment. He had no clue about babies. But while the thought of being pregnant scared him utterly, a deep part of him was content and even happy. His inner omega was pleased by the revelation. Sunggyu had wanted a baby, just not all by himself.

The father of the baby was a problem. Sunggyu didn’t know who it was and while that sounded absolutely horrible and made him sound like he was sleeping around, it was the truth. One of his colleagues from work had convinced him to spend his heat at a heat den. It was a bit like a weird hippy party with lots of omegas in heat. It was always somewhere outside the city, in a secluded and safe place. Only trusted alphas were invited. Single men and women who wanted to help single omegas through their heats. There weren’t a lot of rules except for 1. you can sleep with whoever you want but use protection, 2. no fighting, 3. always ask for consent and 4. everything that happens in the den stays in the den.

Sunggyu wasn’t sure why he had accepted the invitation this year. While it was pleasant to have an alpha help you through the heat without strings attached, he was never really the type to sleep with total strangers, especially not during his heat. His days at the heat den were kind of fuzzy in his memory. Omegas often lost control in the throes of heat – one of the reason they needed a secluded and safe place for the duration of it.

The heat den had been quite a strange and sort of scary experience. So many omegas in heat and unmated alphas just looking for , but no one at the den had seemed to have any kind of problem with what was happening. Everyone had been nice and relaxed. Looking back, Sunggyu figured just maybe there had been something in the drinks that were served. Just something light to loose tense muscles and make you relaxed. While he couldn’t clearly remember names or faces of the alphas, they had been respectful and never forced him into anything. They clearly had experience with taking care of omegas.

If he was pregnant now, that meant something had gone wrong with the first rule of using protection at all times. Sunggyu wasn’t sure which alpha had messed up though. That was the very much blurry part of the days. He was a little ashamed to admit he had slept with several alphas during his heat. Sunggyu had sworn himself to never tell a soul about that night, ever. Not like anyone would believe uptight and serious Kim Sunggyu would do something as stupid and reckless like spending his heat at a place that reeked of heat pheromones, drugs and alcohol. But it had been a very great time, Sunggyu had to admit. He had never had a heat so filled with pleasure.

And look where it got you.

He really wanted to talk to his friends about it but there would be questions without a doubt. How did it happen? What are you going to do? Do you want to keep it? Questions Sunggyu wasn’t really to answer. His family was out of question too. His mom would murder him for getting with child before finding a mate and sealing a bond the traditional way. There was no way she wasn’t going to ask questions. Sunggyu could avoid seeing his family until Christmas, so that gave him about four months to deal with that problem. He would definitely be showing very obvio

Please log in to read the full chapter