Caught!

Prelude to Adoption

방탄 손연 담                                                                                          (Bangtan Sonyeondan) 레스토랑은 맛있는 음식과 따뜻한 분위기가 있으며, 사람들과 긴장을 풀고 한국을 경험할 수있는 기회를 제공합니다.
"Jeon Jungkook! Kim Haesol! Didn't I tell you two rebels to be back before dinner?! Chincha, Jin yells, grabbing the sheets and pillows away from the two shaking boys who are squished into a corner in a pitiful attempt to hide.

"W-we forgot, Jin-Eomma! Seriously, we did!" "Is that true, Haesol, Jin says, rolling his eyes when the other boy nods, pushing his dark shades higher onto his face.


"Get up, I'm going to take you both back to Bangtan's dorm, you both will go to sleep, no staying up. That includes Overwatch, Haesol, and whatever games you play, Jungkook, Jin says plopping the folded sheets and pillows neatly onto a empty table, before grabbing the bags and dragging the boys with him to the car.



Once they're all inside, Jungkook sleepily heads up the stairs to his room with Taehyung, and Haesol practically buries himself under the pillows and the throws on the couch, with no apparent idea of moving for the rest of the 🌃.


Jin sighs scooping the half asleep male up and carrying him into Jimin's room and plopping him on the bed, while Jimin hovers, pinching Haesol's checks and being a, to quote Suga, "Heathen, because sleep interruption, duh!", before grabbing a Blue Hello Kitty onesie from his drawer. "You can borrow this, Kyiomi, Jimin says, after Jin leaves.



Jimin forces himself to stay awake until Haesol climbs into bed, cuddling into Jimin's side, squirming until Jimin throws his arm around his waist. "You're cute when your sleepy, Kyiomi, Jimin whispers, and Zion. T can hear the smile in his voice.


Yawning, he pulls one of Jimin's stuffed animals closer, on his thumb while Jimin presses kisses to his head. The two boys fall back asleep soon after, sleeping through even the somewhat loud night noises of Seoul. 

                                                  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Good morning, my sweet, cute maknaes, J-Hope beams, gently unwrapping Jungkook and Zion. T from their blanket burritos, watching them stretch their tired muscles before sitting up, hair fluffy and messy.  " Awwww, my baby brothers are the cutest~, J-Hope coos, squishing and pressing kisses to their cheeks.


"Jin decided we can stay in our onesies. Come on, I know you're sleepy, but you want breakfast, right, J-Hope says, as Taehyung appears, cheeks stuffed with pancakes. Together the two scoop the sleepy boys up, carrying them downstairs to the dining room, where they slump onto the table, sipping coffee from straws.


"Yah, Seokjin. How did we end up married with one older son, Suga says pausing and pointing to J-Hope. "And five baby boys?" "Why are you asking me, Yoongi-ssi? You and your tongue technology's fault. I haven't done anything except give birth to them and raise them."


"They're always like this, Haesolie, Jungkook says, pushing plates of eggs, pancakes, and fruit cups over to J-Hope and Namjoon, making his, Jimin, Taehyung, and Haesol's, pushing them around the table to their recipients. "Eat all your food, boys, Jin commands seriously, setting his fork and knife down, glancing around the table.


"We have today and tomorrow off, and we're going to the aquarium. Obviously we're packing snacks, but I still except you to eat. Especially you, Namjoon, Jimin, and you Haesol-ah. You won't gain any weight if you don't eat." "H-how did you find out about that incident!? I'm sure I swore Sungyeop to secrecy!" Zion. T exclaims, blushing, angrily grabbing more pancakes off the plate.


"One word. Jungkook, Suga says with a smirk at his youngest son's sulking. "He saw the entire thing, because he was right next to you the entire time, thanks to you unknowingly picking the machines closest to him. Anyway, you never swore him to secrecy. And he told us the entire story, and Seijin-hyung was there and he accidentally recorded it.... So, ya!"


Suga finishes, gummy smiling around a piece of pancake, laughing when Haesol-ah starts slamming his hands on Kookie while Seokjin lets out a exasperated sigh. If this is how the beginning of the day is, he can only imagine the unheard of disaster the rest of it will be.