Friends?

Beste Vriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Sakura eyes were glued to the screen and her hands were busy randomly pressing the controller to control Yoshi from The Super Mario game. Although it looks like she was into the game, the truth is her mind was somewhere else. She secretly steals a glance at her phone frequently and impatiently waiting for a text from her (girl) friend. Her not so unconsious act is driving her gaming partner mad, so she decided to things up by suddenly throwing her controller to Sakura's lap and making the living anime girl shocked and do the same thing to her.

"What the Choi, you'll wreck my controller if you keep doing such a thing." She said annoyedly while turning off her PS4 and putting the controller on the table.

"I'm bored and you didn't play the game seriously because you always steal a glance at your phone, waiting for a text from "certain" someone." Sakura blushed by Yena remarks.

"Yah, no I'm not waiting a text from certain someone. It's my ing phone, what's wrong about checking it all the damn time. " 

"Really? Please knock her head with some of your food wisdom kwangbae." Hyewon abruptly stopped munching her mozarella corndog "What?" She said with still full of unchewed food.

"Ew, can you at least chew and swallow it first?" Hyewon swallow it fast. "Okay, now what morons?"

"Sakura won't admit that she was waiting for a text from a certain KWON." Hyewon blank for awhile before she started munching on her food again. "What's new about that? She's whipped for her bestfriend but she also didn't want try to take the relationship into the whole new level." 

"oof, Kwangbae did you just implying that our anime friend here in fact is a big bucket of KFC chicken?" 

"I- i'm not! I never see her that way, in fact i kinda like her older sister more than her." She said as she throw her honey punch fist to her duck like friend.

"If you didn't like her that way and prefer Joohyun unnie, then you shouldn't react this way and start getting to know Joohyun unnie better . Not hanging out with her little sister all the time." She throws the pillow next to her harshly.

"It's my life, so i can do whatever i want." Before she could answer more, her phone suddenly ringing loudly with Kwon Eunbi name on the caller ID.

"What? I thought you have a date, why calling me all of sudden?"

"Duh yes, but i want you to arrive here first before her."

"No, i don't want to. You should enjoy your date without me interrupting most of the time."

"Kkura ya.... Please? You know that i can't date someone without your blessing..... It was on our childhood promise, to check eachother possible girlfriend on the first date. And truly date if one of us already give a blessing to that person."

"But sometimes you want me to come not only to your first date eun. I can't be your third wheel forever, i have life too."

"Yes, to play game of course." She scoffed on the other line, "but i asked you to come to my every date because you never gave that person your blessing, even on the 5th and 6th date. So i always ended up being single and miserable again."

"Hey, you free to date that person if you really want that. You didn't need my blessing."

" "You didn't need my blessing" says the who throw a fit everytime i try to go on a date without telling her. The who always said "eun, that person is too clingy", "eun, your taste is bad", "eun, do you hate yourself that much so you want to date that kind of person?", "eun, are you forgetting about our promise to not to date if one of us didn't agree?"

Sakura sighed before answering "Okay, expect me on 10 minutes."

"Yay, you're the best kkura ya. See ya!" She ended the call.

"Is that Eunbi?" Sakura nods while searching for her car keys and the nearest hoodie she can grab. "I'll get going, you two don't forget to clean this room. I don't want to come home to a pig stray."

"Yes, have a nice date by the way." Waved Yena.

"She's not even my girlfriend." Yells her before closing the door.

"What a whipped ." Yena scoff

"I know, but she won't admit it." Replied Kwangbae before she digs into her fresh and hot french fries.

"Hey, isn't that my french fries?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter