Chapter 1

trust me, i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A half-asleep Wendy tried to reach out for her husband on the other side of the bed, but he wasn't there anymore. She sighed as she got out of the bed. She fixed the sheets and grabbed her robe before she went inside the bathroom to do her morning rituals. She took a shower and brushed her teeth. While drying her hair, she can't help but to look at herself in front of the mirror. She grew thinner and she looked like she didn't get enough rest. Maybe that's why Jongdae didn't find her attractive anymore.

It has been a year since she moved here in Jongdae's place after they got married. Their marriage is one of the things that she has always looked forward to happen when they started dating. Surely, it was unexpected that they ended up together. But that doesn't mean that she love Jongdae any less. He is her home and that wouldn't change.

You see, her first boyfriend is her husband's bestfriend, Chanyeol. Four years ago, Chanyeol died in a car accident. She loved him so dearly and Jongdae was the one who helped her to recover from what happened. She became close with Jongdae that she didn't expect to like him more than a friend. It just happened and because of that, she has always been grateful to Jongdae for giving her another chance to experience a love that she'll cherish for the rest of her life.

But she guesses it's not the situation between them anymore.

She can't figure what happened to them. She just woke up one day and realized that it wasn't the same anymore. Jongdae became distant towards her. She can see that he still loves her -- it was obvious with the way h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter