FINAL

Jealous Sinb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Sinb and Yerin live in different dorm now, they rarely spent time together after their schedule. Yerin stay with Umji and Yuju while Sinb stay with Eunha and Sowon. Sinb refused to live with Yerin because of Yerin's skinship towards her was unbearable. Yerin feels sad about the decision made by Sinb. But she accept Sinb's decision anyway but Yerin gonna punish Sinb a little bit by ignoring her during promotion era. 

As they are moving to the new dorm, Yerin become more closer to Umji and Yuju since they are housemate now. They always teasing, talking and playing together during promotion era. Sinb noticed that and felt jealous about that. Sinb felt that Yerin does not love her anymore. But she didn't talk to Yerin about that. Instead, she play with Sowon and Eunha to distract her feeling and to attract Yerin's attention so that Yerin look at her. Unfortunately, Yerin didn't do that as she is focusing talking happily with Yumji.  Sinb really really feels sad about that. Maybe, this is the punishment for her by Yerin because of her rejection to stay together in one house. 

One week passed and Yerin still didn't talk to Sinb unless there is broadcast schedule that needed them to communicate. Sinb can't stand it anymore. She approach Yerin during break session and ask her if she did something wrong. 'Unnie, did i do something wrong to you? Because unnie haven't talk to me like 1 week already. Unnje are not being yourself. Unnie always talk, play and tease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter