Final

Really Like You

"Ok.... Who can I ask for help..."

Ever since they debuted, Hitomi always wanted to be noticed by her crush. Whenever they had a VLive together witg the members, she would always sit next to her and enjoy the feeling of being ao close to you crush, yet so far. Her best memory with her crush was when they went to Namsan tower in the morning and enjoyed the moment. They both shared stories about themselves and even bought a love-lock and signed it and locked it on the wall. 

Now, on their second comeback, she wanted to show her love to her crush but she didn't know how. She got help from one of the most famous idols of today for tips. 

"Mina-unnie, how did Chaeyoung-unnie  confess her love to you?" Hitomi curiously asked her sunbae and friend Myoui Mina, from the nation's girl group, Twice. 

"Oh. Chaeyoungie! Hii-chan is asking how you confessed to me!" Mina called out to her long time girlfriend, Son Chaeyoung. 

"Oh, hi Hii-chan. I wrote her a song with the help of Jihyo-unnie. You know, from our Signal album. We wrote Eye Eye Eyes and I wanted to convey my feelings for my Minari and apparently, the fans caught on. Basically, I wrote Minari a song and it worked. You should try it too." Chaegoung said while cuddling beside her beloved Minari. Hitomi bid goodbye to her unnies and began thinking of a song to write for her crush.

 

It took a while before Hitomi got her concept for her song. "Ok, so unnie, my concept would be a person confessing her true love to the peraon she liked the most. And in the end, the two got together since that person's crush liked her too. Is it good?" Hitomi asked Minju and she gladly helped as she too wanted to write a song for her crush. 

"First, let's think of a title? How about, How I Feel Towards You" Minju suggested and Hitomi declined. "How about, Wanna Be Yours?" Hitomi still declined. "Ah unnie, how about Really Like You? Since we are talking about how two people like each other and ended up being together?" She suggested which made Minju gasp in awe. 

"Ok, now let's wrote the lyrics. Let's just talk about what we feel towards that person who we like, or love, the most." Minju said as they started writing their song. 

----------------------------------

*at the Heart*IZ showcase

"Ok now, we will perform a song that is very special to us as a group since this touches our very hearts whenever we practice and perform this song. With Minju and my Hyewonnie at the guitars, here is one of our b-side tracks, Really Like You." Eunbi said as Hitomi got nervous since her crush was starting the song. 

"You ok, Hii-chan? You look... Nervous." Chaeyeon asked the now nervous Hitomi. "I'm ok, unnie. I-its just..." She couldn't even complete a sentence as she qas overthinking this performance. "Its alright, we know she will love the song. Especially since she's starting it. Now don't get nervous. You did great in writing the song along with Minju." Chaeyeon said as she pat Hitomi's back reassuring her that everything would be fine. 

They finished the song and everyone was cheering for them and chanted Hitomi and Minju's names as they knew the two wrote the song. The finished their showcase and everyone was happy... Until... 

"Chaewon-unnie! Did you like the song I wrote?" Minju asked the pink-haired fairy in front of her. "Yeah, it was amazing! I never knew you had those feelings inside you. Who'd you write it for huh, Minju-yah?" Chaewon asked the now blushing girl and was shocked to hear her response. 

"It was for you unnie. I felt that ever since we became IZ*ONE. Especially the Christmas card I wrote for you. I really confessed that time but you thought it was a joke but I still like you. Please go out with me unnie!" Minju confessed and Chaewon was speechless. "Sure, Minju-yah. When are you free?"

The two were happy as they hugged and Minju especially was happy since her crush will go out with her. Unbeknownst to them, a certain fluffy cheeked girl holding a boquet of flowers was watching them from afar, tears b from her eyes as she watched how she was used by her unnie to go out with the person she loved the most. 

-------------------------------------

When they got home, Hitomi rushed to her shared romom with Chaeyeon and she quickly occupied the top bunk. The members were confused as to why she was quiet the whole ride and wore her hood until it coverd her face. She needed to hide the fact that she was crying nonstop after seeing that heartbreaking moment. 

"Chaeyeon-ah, is there something wrong with Hii-chan? She was quiet the whole ride and was seen wearing her hood and shades and mask. What happened?" Eunbi asked and Chaeyeon knew what was happening as soon as she saw 2Kim laughing and having a good time while they seated beside Nako and Hitomi (to add salt to Hii-chan's wounds). 

"She lost her chance on confessing to her true love." Chaeyeon blankly said and when Chaewon and Minju approached them happily, Chaeyeon just ignored them and excused herself to go home. 

"Unnie, what's wrong with Chaeyeon? She in a bad mood or she just tired? Either way, lets go in. It's getting cold outside." Chaewon said and Minju happily folowed. At that moment Eunbi knew what Chaeyeon meant as she actually saw Hitomi hiding behind a wall, holding a boquet of flowers and was crying a little after she saw her hiding. 

At Chaeyeon's dorm, everything was quiet. Wonyoung and Yuri were asleep, Nako was washing up, Kkura was on her bed waiting for her and Hitomi was on the top bunk and was not moving. 

"Kkura-chan, I feel sorry for Hii-chan. She was supposed to confess to Chaewon but Minju beat her to it. The song she wrote with all her heart was used by her partner in crime to get Chaewon. It just hurts, you know." Charyeon snuggled close to Kkura and she just comforted her girl. 

"She's gonna be fine. She just needs sleep and she'll get better. Now, let us sleep. I'm tired." 

(the next day) 

She did not get better. She became gloomier than usual and avoiding speaking to anyone outside of J-line and Chaeyeon and Yuri. Especially the people who hurt her the most, Chaewon and Minju. At practice she would constantly avoid any other member affiliated with the other dorm and whenever Chaewon or Minju approached her, she would automatically ignore them and go away from them. 

After practice she would hurriedly pack her things and went home before anyone even noticed. She was about to leave until Chaewon grabbed her arm and made her turn to her.

"Hitoma, where are you going? Come one and stay, we are going out to eat." Chaewon said, smiling, oblivious to the glares the girl in front of her was giving. 

"Let go unnie. I'm going home. I need to get rest." Hitomi said, coldly.

This Hitomi was the complete opposite of the Hitomi everyone knew. The one they knew was cheerful, always full of smiles and sarcastic remarks, always stuffing bread or cheese in , and always clinging to her beloved Chaewon-unnie, but what they got now was a gloomy, dark and brooding person who loved to shoot glares ant the Dorm 2 members, especially Chaewon and Minju. 

"Hitomi, please join us. I miss you and your clinginess." Chaewon pleaded, but to no avail. "I said, let go, unnie." Hitomi said while forcefully making Chaewon let go of her arm then storming out the practice room and going home. 

Chaewon just stood there, shocked. She never knew Hitomi had this side. She never knew she had this much hatred. She wanted to know the cause of all this. Minju clinged onto her arm and asked her if she needed anything. She just ignored Minju and went straight to the restroom to clear her mind. 

As she was washing her face a familiar voice was heard from inside one of the cubicles. "That's what you get. Seriously Chaewon, you are too dense. I expected more from you and I'm utterly disappointed." Chaeyeon then went out of the restroom, but not without shooting a glare at Chaewon then Minju who was waving at her as she got out. 

"What is wrong with Chaeyeon-unnie? She just looked at me like I did something wrong." Minju said as Chaewon stood still, trying to register what Chaeyeon meant. "Come on, everyone's waiting. Let's go." Minju said as she clinged onto Chaewon who couldn't think straight at that point. 

"Chaeyeon-ah, you coming with us for the dinner?" Eunbi asked and Chaeyeon shook her head. "Nah, Dorm 1 is going home. We need to finish something, right guys?" Chaeyeon said and everyone from Dorm 1 agreed as she told them what happened to their Hitomi.

"Unnie, I'm coming with you." Chaewon said but was stopped by Chaeyeon and Eunbi. "Yeah, no." "B-but unnie-" "NO." Chaeyeon said and Chaewon kept quiet. Minju had enough of this and wanted to charge at Chaeyeon but was stopped by Eunbi. "Let me go unnie, she's shouting at Chaewonnie!!" "Minju, you want no part of this. You did enough. Don't make this worse." Eunbi said and made everyone look at her. 

Dorm 2 cintinued with their dinner, but with a gloomy atmosphere; Chaewon quiet but getting comforted by Minju, Hyewon surprisingly not eating as she was busy hugging a crying Eunbi, and Yena who was chatting with Yuri the whole time.

At Dorm 1, everyone was surrounding a crying Hitomi who went wand hugged everyone in a group hug and apologized for her behaviour. They all ate like a family and was getting ready to sleep when their doorbell rang. "It's almost midnight, who could that be?" Wonyoung asked and when she looked at the little hole on the door, she saw Chaewon along with Minju, waiting for someone to open the door. 

"Chaeyeon-unnie, open the door. We need to clear things." Chaewon said and Minju was trying to keep her calm. "Just leave them there. We need to focus our attention on our friend whom they hurt." Chaeyeon went to the door and whem she saw the two, she quickly locked the door. 

Hitomi began crying as soon as she heard 'her' voice, which did not go unnoticed by Chaewon. "Yah, why is Hitomi crying? What did you gusy do to her? I swear to God if you do anything to her I'll-" she got cut off when Chaeyeon opened the door. 

She saw what was happening inside. Sakura, Nako and Yuri were comforting the crying girl while Chaeyeon and Wonyoung stod in front of the two. "What did you do to her?" Chaewon asked, anger was clearly shown in her tone. "Why don't you ask yourself and that girl beside you?" Chaeyeon said as she closed the door again, locking it. 

The night went by and Chaewon couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about the incident yesterday and what Chaeyeon said to her. 

"Why don't you ask yourself and the person beside you?"

The next day, tension filled the room they were all in. Eunbi told Yena, Yujin and Hyewon about the whole Really Like You incident and even they started to ignore the couple. Minju was starting to get angry because everyone wouldn't talk or even spare a glance at them. 

When she was about to burst, Chaewon soothed her and calmed her by kissing her. They all looked at them angrily and heard the door open and close. They looked worriedly at the disappearing fogure who ran out of the room, crying. 

When they finished making out, they looked at the members who were ignoring them and it made Minju go off. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!? WE NEVER DID ANYTHING BAD SO WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT US LIKE WE DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE?"

She shouted at her members and Nako, who was Hitomi's best friend fromt the start, burst. "BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE UGHHH I'M OUT OF HERE." she stormed out the room and soon almost everyone followed, leaving 2Kim and KkuChaen alone. 

"What's wrong unnies! Tell me what we did wrong to our precious Hii-chan." Chaewon pleaded at them  withe teary eyes but it just made Chaeyeon angrier. "You don't deserbe to call her your "precious Hii-chan" She then looked at Minju. "And you, how could you do that to Hii-chan? Using her song which you helped make, to confess to the person she loved the most? That's very rude of you Minju." Chaeyeon said as she and Sakura left the practice room. 

"Wait, you used... Hitomi's song to confess to me?" Chaewon said as she was too confused at what Chaeyeon said. "It was also my song so I could do whatever I want with it." "But by doing so, you hurt our friend dearly. I just accepted your confession coz I thought it would work out but to be honest, I had feeling for Hii-chan too. I felt touched when I started the song and the lyrics she wrote touched my the most. Now, she sees me as the worst person in the world, all thanks to you." Chaewon stood up Minju was crying. "Please.... Don't leave me.... I love you..." Chaewon just ignored her and left while saying "Sorry, but I made a mistake. I love Hitomi more."

------------------------------

Hutomi was at the roof of their dorm which was her safe haven of some sorts. A place where she could vent out all her frustrations. A place where.... She would spend time with Chaewon secretly while the others were sleeping. That's how close the two were. She was crying while trying to sing her favorite song. Even though it hurt her so much, she can't help but love the first song she ever wrote. 

" I think I really like you, I think of us on that day once more. I wish that our dreams that grew since yesterday would reach the sky.You and I, following the shining dream, We walk a step forward, a step forward..." She began crying as she remembered the day she got hurt really bad. She was busy crying until she heard a very familiar voice continuing the song. 

"Really like you, I'll hold your hand tight. I'll not let go of this hand. Hold onto both warm hands and look at the sky." Chaewon approached the crying Hitomi and held her warm hands tightly. "I really like you, I really really like you" She said while looking into Hitomi's eyes. "If we're together, we can shine whenever together..." She then kissed Hitomi on the lips and she responded. They both released from the kiss and they both said "With you." 

"I'm sorry for being too dense, Hitomi. I never knew that you felt the same way 'till the moment I lost you. I love you and I'm very sorry for all the things I have done. I knwo you won't forgive me but at least, we now knwo that what we feel for each other, is mutual." Chaewon said as she was on the brink of crying but was stopped when Hitomi captures her lips. 

"It's ok Chaewonnie. I know you didn't mean to go out with Minju. Its just, I got really hurt at that time. I'm sorry for acting the way I shouldn't to the person I love the most." Hii-chan said as she looked into Chaewon's eyes, crying. 

"I really like you, Honda Hitomi."

"I really like you too, Kim Chaewon."

"Wait, I don't like you."

"Wha..."

"I love you, Honda Hitomi"

"I love you too, Kim Chaewon."

The two then shared a tender kiss filled with all the emotions and feelings the two had  for each other. Unknowingly, Minju sat in their dorm crying but was stopped by a puppy trying to comfort her. "It's ok unnie. I'm always here for you whenever you need me ok? Just let it all out." 

"I know I said this already but... I really love you Honda Hitomi."

"I really love you too, Kim Chaewon. Let's be together forever. I already talked to AKB48 and I'm gonna graduate when our contract expires."

"But... Where will you go?"

"Wherever you're going after our contracts end."

"I love you so much Hii-chan."

"I love you too, Chaewonnie."

 

-End-