Final

Attention
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunbi looked closely at the girl in front of her, with her arms crossed and her brow furrowed. She had been almost thirty minutes trying to get her attention but she hasn't received a single look instead. She sighed and tried one more time. She uncrossed her arms and climbed onto the bed until she was almost the same height as her girlfriend's face.

 "Chaeyeonnieee" Eunbi hated doing aeygo but now she was desperate for some love from the girl next to her. Her soft, sticky voice filled the room, "Chaeyeonnie! Why don't you pay attention to me too?"

Chaeyeon buzzed but didn't look away from the device, "Did you say something, baby?"

Eunbi's face broke down. She clenched her teeth, "Will you leave that game aside?"

"This last game, baby. I promise."

 The older one rolled her eyes and decided to do something else. She got into her girlfriend's arms and put her chin on her chest. She still didn't react to her. The position was uncomfortable. The arms that should surround her, now she only used them to keep the phone almost at the height of her face. The weight of her body seemed to be ignored, all the attention was still in that stupid game. Eunbi stretched her lips and left a kiss on her chin. Chaeyeon sighed. The older one smiled, finally, something was working. She did the same again. Her lips traced the line of her chin and began to lower, her neck was a much more tempting prey. Her soft kisses were interrupted by a laugh.

"Yah! Unnie! I have little to finish!"

Eunbi snorted and stood still, her face buried in the hollow of her neck. She rubbed her nose against the exposed skin and sighed under her breath. The laugh was there again. Her arms tangled at the waist and her lonely back. It would feel better if Chaeyeon also surrounded her with her arms. But no, that demon game caught her girlfriend's attention more than she, Stupid game!

When the sound went out and on the screen you could read -Game over- Eunbi couldn't help but get excited and tighten her hug. She was about to say something when the same annoying sound of weeks ago began to sound.

Eunbi pursed her lips, "Yah! Chaeyeonie! You told me it was the last game!"

 "This last baby, I promise you"

Enough, do you now have to compete with a game to get her girlfriend's attention? Wasn't she more important? Eunbi didn't know whether to say yes but what she did know was that she didn't want to stay there. She unraveled her arms and got out of bed. She rubbed her frown with her thumb and closed her eyes. Inhale and exhale. Her messy thoughts told her to leave so s

Please log in to read the full chapter