End

Play Cupid

***Note: This story will use POV from other members besides Jirin.***

 

Seunghee’s POV

This is not the first time I’ve been welcomed by this view in the morning. Seeing my two bandmates throw words of affection to each other with honey dripping eyes. They do this all the time, like in every chance.

Jiho once said that she doesn't like cute things. But every time she saw Arin, she will go "Aaaw so cute" with goo-goo eyes.

Meanwhile Arin, she is very open about her admiration for Jiho. For her, Jiho is her number 1 role model, the coolest and most reliable unnie. You can tell how heartbroken Binnie was when Arin chose Jiho over her as the best unnie. Hahaha, we all fight for Arin’s affection, but Jiho is always number 1 for her.

"Oh, Seunghee unnie? What are you doing?” Arin suddenly looks back and stops my thoughts.

"Hmm, I don't know, watching you guys flirting?" I say half-joking and half-serious.

"We're not flirting!" Jiho immediately denies loudly and is being defensive as usual.

"Yeah, yeah sure," I say, responding casually. "By the way, you guys are blocking the way. The other girls also want to make toast and coffee for breakfast."

"Don't worry unnie, we've made some for you too," Arin says as she shows a stack of toast spread with strawberry jam.

"You don't mind strawberry jam, do you?"

"Yes, of course, we like everything as long as it is made by our best maknae, our lovely Arin," I say, taking a bread and kissing Arin's cheek.

I glance at Jiho a little to see her reaction. While Arin giggles, Jiho looks like she’s about to throw daggers at me with her eyes.

"Unnie stop treating me like a baby," Arin whines.

"Why? Don't you like it?" I glance again at Jiho and continues, "And we do it because we love you so much, right Jiho?"

"Of course!" Jiho answers rather hastily.

"Hahaha... You two are so cute." I pinch their cheeks and then leave the kitchen immediately.

 

***

 

Binnie’s POV

"Hey, are you sleepy? You can put your head on my shoulder."

I hear Jiho talking in the back seat with Arin. Currently, we are on our way to the photoshoot location. We woke up very early to go to the salon first and now we all use the time on our way to sleep. I'm still awake because last night I slept early and felt very refreshed when I woke up this morning.

Initially, I wanted to wear my headphones and listen to music but the conversation between these two behind me is more interesting. What? I don't mean to eavesdrop, I’m just waiting for a chance to tease them.

"Arin, I thought you were sleeping," Jiho softly whispers.

"No, unnie, I just want to cuddle with you," Arin's voice sounds even lower.

"Why? Do you feel cold?"

"Hmm, hug me."

Choi Arin that's gross, why do I have to listen to this kind of conversation in the morning. I regret my decision to eavesdrop on them before.

I don’t hear anything from them anymore. It seems like they prefer to enjoy each other's warmth in silence. It makes me feel sad and cold, why can’t I have someone to hold me too TT. Then I think of something, maybe this is the right time to tease them.

"Arin~ Hug me too, unnie is cold~" I turn to look at them and give them my best aegyo.

Jiho looks shocked and her face turns red. She is like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Yah! You just go to sleep and stop eavesdropping,” Jiho says while kicking my seat.

"I'm not eavesdropping! The car is so quiet and I can only hear you two talking.”

"Unnie, you can hug Yooa unnie, she's right next to you."

"I don't want to~ I want Arin," I say, continuing to whine.

"Stop it. Your aegyo is so annoying," Jiho says annoyed.

This is why I like to tease both of them. Jiho will be very protective of Arin.

"You're so selfish, you just want to keep Arin for yourself only."

"Of course, I belong to Jiho unnie and Jiho unnie is mine," Arin said while tightening her hug on Jiho.

Jiho is blushing and I can help but laugh because it’s very funny.

"Hahaha, Jiho, your face is very red."

"Binnie unnie, stop teasing Jiho unnie," Arin whines without releasing her arms from Jiho.

"Alright. One day I will snatch you from Jiho," I wink and smile slyly.

"You wish!"

I ignore Jiho's anger and return to my original sitting position. It's enough to tease them for now, at least it's enough to keep me entertained.

 

***

 

Yooa's POV

"Look at them, doing that thing again."

"Doing what?"

"Flirting subtly."

"I wonder if both of them realize what they're doing right now."

Mimi just shrugs her shoulders and continues whatever she did before, while I excuse myself and go to bed earlier than usual.

"Are you going to bed already?" Mimi asks.

"Yeah."

I pass Arin and Jiho who are watching TV together now. Mimi and I have been watching them from earlier. We, the other members besides the two of them, are familiar with this so-called subtle flirt that they do. Sometimes we wonder if both of them know about it.

I don't know what they are watching, it looks like a romantic movie because they both keep smiling while occasionally making eye contact. Sometimes Jiho will hold Arin's hand. Or once in a while, Arin will whisper in Jiho's ear then both of them will giggle.

"Hi unnie, you're going to bed?" Jiho asks and releases her hand from Arin.

"Yeah, I'm so tired and sleepy. I also have a schedule very early tomorrow morning."

"Oh okay, goodnight unnie," they said in unison.

"Goodnight kids. Don’t sleep too late."

 

***

 

Hyojung’s POV

"Jiho unnie, can you help me with this?" Arin turns around and shows her back to us.

"You want me to zip your dress?" Jiho asks softly and Arin nods shyly.

"There is another unnie here and Arin only asks for help from Jiho, even when I’m sitting closer to Arin," I say, pretending to be sad.

"You look beautiful in this dress," Jiho says while looking at Arin. Wait, did she just ignore me??

"T-thanks unnie," Arin stutters and it sounds so adorable.

"By the way, are you free tonight?" Jiho asks Arin, WTH they completely ignore my existence.

Arin looks surprised by Jiho's sudden question.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight."

"Excuse me, in case you forget about me, I'm actually here," I say as I wave my hand in front of them.

The two of them continue to stare at each other. Jiho seems so engrossed in Arin's beauty while Arin has become nervous because of this "date" invitation from Jiho.

"Screw subtle flirting, they're flirting blatantly right in front of me now," I say quietly under my breath.

I left them and sat on the other sofa. In this waiting room, there are only three of us and I feel like a third wheel.

Continue with Jiho and Arin, I didn’t hear what Arin's answer to the date invitation earlier. Looks like she said yes judging by how shy they look right now.

"Anyway, I monitored our rehearsal stage and you looked great as usual."

It looks like their flirting still continues. Jiho manages to praise Arin casually and calmly now.

“Thanks,” Arin tucks her hair behind her ear and bites her lip shyly.

"And I like it when you wink," Jiho continues, "You look very cute but it makes me a little annoyed."

"Huh? Why?”

"Yeah, you know, I'm a selfish person and I don't want to share your beautiful smile with others. I just want you to smile just for me."

Before this conversation goes further, I interrupt them by faking a cough.

"I don’t want to interrupt your chit chat. But damn Jiho, that's cheesy you know! You make me choked just by listening to your sweet talks."

Jiho covers her face with both hands and groans.

"Unnie I thought you already left this room."

"You two, love birds, were too busy with your own world to even care about me. You know the three of us will do a group photo, that’s why I have no choice but to join you and hear all this conversation."

Suddenly Jiho runs towards me and grabs my hand.

"Unnie, can you keep everything from the other members? Especially Binnie and Seunghee unnie they will tease me nonstop if they knew," Jiho spoke nervously.

This is my first time seeing Jiho who is usually confident looking panicked like this hahaha...

"It's okay, Jiho, I won't tell anyone because why would I? Besides, that was cute actually you know?" I laugh at the two of them.

"But one thing," I continue, making Jiho startled again while Arin is still seated in the same place with a confused face.

"I have to be the first to know if you two have officially become girlfriends," I whisper in Jiho's ear and then pull my body away to see her expression. Jiho's ears turn red.

Teasing Jiho is so fun because this is very very rare. Usually, Jiho is the one who always teases and annoys us, but she can't do anything if it's related to Arin.

"What do you guys keep from me? Why are you whispering?" Arin finally comes over to us.

"Hyojung unnie, Jiho, Arin it's your turn now," Yooa calls and saves me from this situation.

 

***

 

Mimi’s POV

My phone blinks and shows a message notification.

"Jiho?" I wonder why Jiho sent me a message when she is only a few meters away from me now.

I open the message and read.

Jiho: Unnie I'm going to confess to her tonight.

Heh??? Confess???

Ding

One more message.

Jiho: I take her to dinner tonight.

Jiho: I don't know why I ask you this. But maybe you can give me advice on how to not make the situation awkward? I'm afraid Arin will hate me.

I look at Jiho who is now sitting alone and looking at her phone seriously.

Mimi: aha you finally admit it ;)

I send the message and look at Jiho anticipating her response. She takes her eyes off her phone and stared at me in disbelief.

Jiho: Unnie seriously????

I give her a hand gesture to stay calm and then continue typing.

Mimi: so first of all, be simple and direct. Just tell her how you feel. I know that you will be good at it, I mean keeping the conversation light and lowkey.

She doesn't reply so I continue.

Mimi: and don't press her, you know Arin she probably needs time to digest what's happening. Don't force her into a position where she has to give you an answer right away.

Jiho: OK I get it, thanks unnie :)

Mimi: I know you must be scared that it'll ruin your friendship, but trust me it won't happen because I know Arin likes you too.

I look at the status under Jiho's contact name, "Jiho is typing..." and then it stops long and disappears. I look up at her, she seems to be contemplating something. Then the status appears again "Jiho is typing ..."

Jiho: Thanks unnie, you're the best.

Mimi: Good luck :)

 

***

 

*In the dorm with member Oh My Girl minus Jirin *

"I wonder how it will turn out."

"What?"

"Jirin date."

"It will be fine as long as Jiho didn't do something stupid."

“They will be fine, trust me.”

“Hey since we failed on playing cupid, how about we make a bet?!”

 

***The End***

 

Hi, thank you for reading it. I'm new to this fandom and ship and it is sad to see that there's only a little fics of them.

Tell me if you want me to write more :D

By the way I wrote other fics too, you can check them out LOL.

Until next time~~