KM Company

Caffeine // Hyewon x Chaewon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon's flight should have been landed 40 minutes ago. But, Hyewon is nowhere to be found. While Yena start to get bored.


"Ya! Kwangbae, why you took so long? You know, I already here like 2 hours ago. And, oh, did you bought me some coffee too? It's rarely to see you drink coffee except americano. Is Japan that harsh for you to bear with? Hahaha. That's why I told you, is better to work in Korea, your mothe- asdfghjkl."


"I want to eat chicken." Hyewon said while pinching Yena's mouth, she not gonna give a for this duck. "Let's go."


"Haish, stop it."


"You should be rapper, Yena-ya."


Both of them enter the car and Yena going to drive it to go to their favorite chicken restaurant, well still randomly talking. "You must missed korean food so much."


"Yeah," said Hyewon shortly because she accidentally saw the Chaewon name written on the cup.


"Oi! Kwangbae!" Yelled Yena.


Hyewon rolled her eyes, "Aren't you yell too much to me today, Choi duck."


"Aigoo, I called you many times yet you have been dazing? Don't tell me that's why you took the wrong ice latte instead of your favorite americano, hah?"


"Kind of. By the way this one is cappucino and my fav drink is not americano. I like vanilla flavored cappucino, choi duck."


"How can I know, when every day you drink americano 4 times a day? Crazy Kwangbae. Talking with you make me hungry. Aigoo."


Yena turning the steering wheel and park the car in parking lot. It's been a while since they go here. Well, Hyewon have been worked in Osaka about a month. And Yena herself prefer to eat her beloved girlfriend food.


"Tch. The one who should stop talking is you. Let's get out quickly. I want chicken."
~~~


In the other hand, Chaewon just sit in the car. Not like Hyewon picked up by her bestfriend, the one who pick up Chaewon is her driver since she was a child.


"Ajusshi, can you drive me straight to my apartemen?"


"Aren't you have to meet your father, Chaewon-sshi? Is it fine?"


Of course, she just to tired to meet her father this afternoon, even it just for lunch. She don't want to make a deal. She need to take a rest, mentally and physically.


"I will meet him after workhours, Ajusshi."
Because, meet her father it means that she need to focus and ready-to-work-mode. Well, she doesn't hate it, or like it either.


"Aa~ finally home." Chaewon plunking herself down on the sofa. She staring at coffee cup on the table. Repeating same word in her head.


Hyewon, hyewon, hyewon.


"Why I ruined my own day, god. Focus. Focus. Focus."


Chaewon is currently attending 12Zone University in Kyoto. Thats mean, she study aboard in Japan in this past 3 years. But, every single holiday she has, she must come back to Seoul to learn how to run company with her father. That's the rule.


Sometimes, she really want to hang out or go travelling around japan with her japanese friends when the holiday is come. However she can't, just because she can't. It frustrated her so much this day.


When the tiredness is kick in, Chaewon fall a sleep in that position.
~~~


~a week later~
Hyewon, Yena and Yena girlfriend's Yuri are living in the same apartemen. Hyewon need someone to wake her up in the morning. So, it's better for her to live with someone, just like this morning.


Before go out, Yuri check memo in refrigerator,


Hyewon
Wake me @8 AM. Mr. Kim, KM Company


After see that, she scream like an atomic blast.

 

"Hyewon-unnie!! You need to wake up!! Right now!!!"

 


Instead of Hyewon who wake up, Yena show up un the kitchen.


"Yuri-ah, can you low your voice? Kwangbae is not going to wake up even if you screamed out like that, sweetie."


"Then, is it better for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter