singular.

Addiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a quiet, peaceful morning in the middle of fall. A soft breeze was welcomed into the large bedroom through the glass sliding door, softly swaying the draperies and disturbing the two kittens sprawled on the floor from their slumber. 

Lisa gingerly stared at the young woman that laid still in her bed. Her pink strands of hair were all over the pillows, while the white cotton sheets were wrapped around her tiny waist and the plaid button-up shirt she wore barely covered her s.

It was definitely one of the Thai girl’s favourite sights. And getting to wake up to that every day was a privilege. The blonde head wished she could engrave it to her brain forever. 

With the idea blooming in her mind, Lisa got her digital camera from the bedside table in hands and, not wanting to startle the sleeping beauty awake, proceeded to straddle her thighs as carefully as possible.

Soon enough, the sounding of a 'click' could be heard.

Lisa simply loved taking pictures. It was a hobby she has picked up aside her dancing career, and being able to capture every little things in life could be really addicting. 

Nothing was more addicting than Roseanne, though. 

Because Roseanne Park was her muse - her one true source of inspiration. 

Everything about her was just too alluring: the way she laughs, making her soft almond shaped eyes turn into two crescent moons. The way she wears a pout in her full lips whenever she whines and bickers about the silliest things with Lisa. The way she cries and her fluffy cheeks stand out when they get to share a delicious meal. How she is always humming to different random songs unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter