fin.

missing you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

twice won another award and daesang tonight. of course, all of the members were really happy, including chaeyoung. but the feeling was not complete since they received the awards only with 8 members. like a month ago, their company announced mina's hiatus due her sudden anxiety and insecurity problem. of course, the rest members wanted the best for mina. they understood about what mina has been going through, and yeah, they have been doing official schedules without mina.

earlier in the afternoon, the members were resting in their waiting room. they have done the rehearseal, and they were waiting for the red carpet. nayeon and momo were sleeping on the couch. jihyo was practicing her vocal. jeongyeon and tzuyu were busy with her phones. sana and dahyun were probably flirting with each other.

chaeyoung was really not in the mood to anything. not after she saw some preview of mina in the airport. 

the members really had no idea that mina planned to comeback to korea today. all of them were minding their own businesses in the waiting room, not until jeongyeon screamed at her phone screen and told everyone that mina was already in korea.

the manager said, that mina didn't want to tell the other members. she wanted to surprise everyone.

everyone was surprised and worried at first, but they got over it already in hours. they knew that mina was strong.

but chaeyoung was an exception.

mina's preview in the airport really affected the younger's mood. mina looked so pale and so scared. it has been almost 1 month since the last time chaeyoung saw mina. twice was in japan a few days ago, but they didn't get to visit mina because their schedules were so packed. 

chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking about mina.

tzuyu was smart enough to notice. she did reassure chaeyoung to not to worry, but she couldn't help but still worry about the older.

chaeyoung was scared too that she wouldn't perform well because she couldn't focus. but glad everything went well. they even won two awards and one of them as daesang. sana, dahyun, and jihyo also didn't forget to mention mina when they were delivering their speeches. 

the show has finished. they were in the car, heading back to the dorm.

everyone was quiet, or maybe some of them were probably sleeping. chaeyoung just looked through the windows, and play with her fingers.

she was worried, but she was also excited. chaeyoung missed mina so much. chaeyoung just needed to wait for a bit, and she finally would be able to see mina's face again. the dorm was still far, so chaeyoung decided to sleep for a while.

-

they finally arrived at the dorm. all of them were so tired and exhausted. sana even walked with her half eyes opened (she was too sleepy). but they were also excited because they knew mina was inside, waiting for them.

when they entered the dorm, the first thing they saw was mina, laying comfortably on the sofa, in a casual outfit. mina's eyes were on the television screen in front of her, until she noticed that the rest members were home.

"MINARII!!"

it was sana's high pitched voice who made mina realized their presence. sana ran to mina's direction, and gave mina a big tight hug. the rest members followed from behind, and did the same thing.

chaeyoung just stood from beside, looking at the scene in front of her. she smiled, and she was so glad mina looked much better than she expected. maybe it was because the cameras and media at the airport that made mina uncomfortable.

they released the hug.

"i watched you guys on tv earlier. wow, you even won a daesang."

jihyo gave mina a light punch.

"what do you mean 'you'? it's 'us'!"

mina just giggled.

chaeyoung didn't even move a bit. she didn't really know what to do...

finally, their eyes met, and the atmosphere suddenly changed. actually, the other members knew that there was something between mina and chaeyoung, but they never asked because they didn't want to make both two of them uncomfortable. they wanted to mina and chaeyoung to tell them when they were ready. 

noticing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter