Chapter 1 - Late for school.. Again.

Everything Was Fine Till You Intrude On My Way

Listen to this song while reading, guys! 

   

Jessica's POV

 

- Sica-ah. Wake up!

I can listen someone calling me, but I’m too sleepy to wake up. That’s just me.

- Honey!! We’ll be late at school if you don’t get up.

Now I can feel a really soft hand caresing my face. But.. What the hell?? I want to sleep! Why doesn’t this person just let me here and go away. Isn’t he too worry about getting late at school? So, why can’t he just go?

- Humph, humph – I muttered.

- Okay.. You asked for this..

After that the person went away. Well at least I think so. Because I’m sure I listened the door’s closing sound, but I couldn’t here the front door’s opening. Yeah. I can listen the front door’s sound when someone open it. That’s because that door is broken, so everytime I open the door, it makes a strange grinding noise. Now, you must be asking why didn’t I just called someone to fix it.  Well, that’s because I just started living at this apartment yesterday, so I didn’t have time to call someone. But of course I will do that. This apartment is totally awesome, I just can’t have anything broken here.

My line of thought was interrupted by my room’s door’s sound.

- Sica-ah.. Wake up..

OMG!! I can’t believe that person came back.

- YAH!! Jessica Jung wake up now or you will regret it!

Wow. I think he’s angry now. Kekeke.. As if I care..

- JESSICA!! I have a cucumber here and I’m not afraid of using it!

Glub.. W-w-what?? A cucumber?? Uhm.. He must be kidding me.

- Here.. Smell this..

Oh-oh.. I can feel.. I can feel.. Uahh!! Is this a cucumber’s smell?

- NO!! No!! Take it away from me!! – I said as I wake up. But I think I woke a bit too fast and desperate, because that action made me fell at the ground. – Aish.. That hurts..

- Ohh!! Are you okay, honey? – someone is on my side, helping me to get up.

- Neh.. I’m fine.. But.. What the.. – I looked up and saw Jonghyun’s face.

- Omona!! Jongie! Why did you do that? -  I asked him with na annoyed face.

- Sorry.. You wouldn’t wake up if I hadn’t done that, Sica-ah! You know that. – he said caressing my face. – Aigoo.. You look so cute and lovely when you are mad.

- Yah! Stop that! – I said angry.

- Neh, I will stop. Sorry, okay? I didn’t want you to fell and get mad at me. I just didn’t want you to get late at school and get in trouble with your father if he knows. – he hugged me – You know, Sica, I love you and I want to protect you!

- So.. I’m sorry as well for didn’t wake up, and making you get late too. And don’t worry about my father, he won’t know, he never knows anything about me. – I hugged him back – I love you too, my cute dino head!

Jonghyun laughed and grabbed my chin, turning my head up. So, we kissed. His kisses always makes me feel good and have butterflies. Jongie is the best for me. And I’m the best for him. It’s like me and he was made to be together. At least that’s what people says.

- Okay.. Let’s go! We have to eat now. – He said as he grabbed my hand and pushed me to the door.

- Wait!! I have to wash and get ready first.

- Ohh.. So.. Do you need help? – He said, smiling.

- Aish! Jonghyun, you ert! Just go and prepare something! – I said pushing him out of my room.

- Arasso, arasso!! I’m going, honey! – He said pretending to be annoyed.

I smiled and kissed him after I close the door at his face.

- Aish, this stupid dino head. – I laughed and walked to the bathroom.

As I prepared myself to school I started to think about what Jonghyun said. About how my father would be angry if he discovers that I get almost late at school every day. Yes, he would freak out. My father is always like that, he wants me and my sister, Krystal, to be awesome businesswomen, so we can inherit the family’s international and known company, the Jung Company. I don’t know about Krystal, but that isn’t what I want to be. I don’t know yet. But definitely isn’t that. As my father is famous businessman he’s always travelling and rarely is at home. Even mom isn’t. She’s also very busy, as my father’s partner. Although they don’t travel together, my mom is always at the Company doing something my father asked her to do. So, usually Krystal and I used to eat alone and have all the big house to us. But we never made anything bad or poorly educated. We never made a party. Well, that’s because we were afraid of what dad could do if he discovers. I always thought he would hit us, as he did all our life. He always taught us to be polite, lady-like and always obey him. But if we didn’t do that, he would just be angry and hit us. I used to cry all the nights with Krystal in my arms. But when I met Jonghyun everything changed, my father became proud because Jonghyun’s family is very known as well, and he always wanted to became partners with them, he saw my relationship with him as a way to get that goal. So, he started to push me out of the house, to spend all the time I had with Jonghyun. I never disagreed. I liked that. That was a chance to be happy with the boy I love. He became busy discuting mine and Jonghyun’s business. So, he just forgot about Krystal. I thought she would be hurt and angry, but she wasn’t. She was relief, because if he was business he wouldn’t hit her. She was happy and so did I.

- Okay, time to go eat something. – I said as I finished fixing my hair.

I went to the kitchen and saw Jonghyun putting some eggs at a plate.

- At the time - He said as he kissed me.

- I’m always on time, you know. – I smiled.

- As if- He said smiling and pushing a chair for me.

We started to eat and chat about our plans and school. We were talking about the History’s test that we would have next week when we heard the doorbell ringing.

- I will get it! – I said, getting up.

- Arasso, I will take our backpacks. – He said also getting up and putting the dishes in the sink.

- Who’s that? – I said as I opened the door.

- Guess who, Sica! – I found an eye smiling lady at my front.

- Fany-ah! – I said as I hugged her. – What are you doing here? Why aren’t you at school? The classes will start in ten minutes.

- Yes. That’s why I’m here. I thought you would get late, so I just wanted to make company to you. – She said, smiling.

- Ohh.. Gomawo, Fany. I’m glad you waited for me!

- Who’s that, honey? – Jonghyun said as he grabbed me by the waist. – Ohh.. Tiffany! Hi! What are you doing here?

- She wanted to make me company. – I explained to him. – She will go with us to school.

- Wait, wait! – Tiffany said – Did Jonghyun sleep here?

- Neh, he did. Why? – I suspected.

- Nothing.. It’s just incommon.. Hehe, if you know what I’m saying. – She said with a ert look.

- Yah! Tiffany Hwang! We just “slept”, nothing more.

- Ohh, really? – She nod, but looked at Jonghyun and raised her eyebrows.

- Tiffany!! – I screamed.

- She’s right, Fany-ah! We just slept. You know, Jessica didn’t want to sleep alone in her first day at this apartment, so I just offered to sleep with her. – Jonghyun explained.

- Ohh.. I know, I know. I’m just kidding guys. Sica, you didn’t have to become angry! Relax, girl! – Fany said smiling – Now, let’s go. We are really, really late.

 

As the classes passed, I couldn’t really concentrate. I was thinking about how would be tonight. I mean, I’m not used to have an apartment all for me, and also to slept in It alone. I hate sleep at some place I’m not used to. I really, really hate that. But I have to get used. I will live there. And I’m already 18 years old. I think I’m old enough to live alone. Aish. What should I do?

 

   

Hey guys!! First I want to apologize! Mianhe *bows*

I'm such a busy person. I also I'm really lazy, so blame my lazy   >..<"

Anyways.. I hope you guys liked this chapter.. I think it's pretty short.. But that's what I could do.. I will try to update again as soon as possible!!

I want to say a big and bright "THANK YOU" for the awesome people who already subscribed ^-^

Saranghaeyo, chingus

I also want to ask you guys if you could rush me. Yes! Do that! So I will put more and more effort and also bring an awesome work for you, okay?