Final

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

...

 

“I love you, I will always do. No matter what, I will remain as ME when it comes to you. I will remain as ME even if you’re now with somebody else.”

 

That was the words that came out from my mind while I’m watching you walked down the aisle, and there, near the alter awaits the love of your life… that hits me more knowing it wasn’t me waiting for you over there.

 

I didn’t know how we ended up like this; I don’t have any idea because I know for a fact that I’ve been giving you the love that you deserve. Just why?

 

“I love you but I don’t know where are we now, I’m so sorry. Please take care of yourself.”

 

That was the last words, your final goodbye. It still haunts me down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When was the last time you fell in love?"

 

I asked her that, it’s not a random question; it’s a question from someone who needs an answer.

 

I don’t know why am I doing this, but I guess this is the right thing to do anyways. It should be done, for the sake of one true love.

 

Three months before, I met with her to give her the wedding invitation and… the suit that she will wear at the wedding day. I know she’s not okay and she’s faking her smile. She is still hurting for sure.

 

After a small chat with her I bid my goodbyes “Thank you for coming today. See you at the wedding; we will wait for you there.”

 

It was the words I said to her, and I was hoping that she could figure out something in my words for her.

 

I sat on my car and calmed myself down.

 

I sighed so hard as I say “This is my wedding gift for you, my love. I know it’s such a risk but this is all I could do for you, for I know for a fact that I will never have your heart no matter what I do. I love you.” And my tears fell just like that.

 

 

 

 

A wedding song is being played that made my heart so confused. I don’t know what should I feel, or react. I tried to roam around my eyes to see what’s happening, because I know what I’m hearing. It was the song that I composed for you ever since then, that I promised to sing for you at our wedding day.

 

My tears started to fall. I stand at my seat to look at you and there I saw you crying while Ahn Yujin is slowly letting go of your hands and walks directly into my place. I don’t know exactly what’s been going on, I tried to calm myself because it’s making me want to die in confusion already.

 

“Chaewon-ah, you’re the right and only person who deserves to be in front of the alter with Wonyoungie. Have you ever realize something before? I asked you a favor to go with me to choose and fit in my suit, but you didn’t know it was really for you. And yes, the music that is currently being played… it was your wedding song for her. I planned all this for her, I wanted to see her happy, and her happiness is with you.”

 

Words you said to me as you usher me to where Wonyoungie is

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter