Complete

Saudade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a gloomy day. The sky was dark as the city had been washed down by rain. Thankfully, Irene was driving her car. She couldn’t imagine sitting in class with a drenched body on her first day at school.

 

It took approximately 30 minutes for her to arrived at the new school. She parked her car inside the basement and walked to the school’s building. All eyes were on her as she walked through the halls, admiring her beauty. But no, she didn’t care at all. Her legs never stopped moving until she had arrived at her locker.

 

The girl opened the locker and stuffed her things inside and locked it once she had done. She then turned her head to her side and saw someone familiar. Someone who held the key to her heart. Someone whom she hurted a lot before. Someone she had missed the most. Someone she thought she would never see again.

 

“Keyna…” Irene muttered.

 

The said girl was busy organizing her locker when she heard her name being called by someone. She turned her head to see that person and frowned when she saw Irene there.

 

Irene on the other hand felt her heart skipped a beat when the other girl was looking at her. She opened and was about to say something when the Keyna girl closed her locker and left her without even smiling. No, she knew she didn’t deserve her smile but it still hurt her to know how much Keyna hated her.

 

She sighed before she started to walk, following the other girl. Irene walked as fast as she could to catch up with Keyna and grabbed her wrist to stop her.

 

“Keyna, please don’t ignore me like this, I’ve missed you a lot. I really do…”

 

The girl looked back at Irene, emotionless before she yanked her hand. “Stop it and don’t touch me ever again.” With that the girl walked away again, leaving Irene behind. But this time, Irene couldn’t manage to catch her. This time, Keyna walked faster and disappeared in the crowd of students.

 

Irene couldn’t stop her tears from rolling down on her face. If she wasn’t being stupid before, if she didn’t hurt Keyna the way she did before, they probably would walked down the halls together, hand in hand.

 

Another sigh came out of . Irene quickly wiped her tears away and walked to her class. This wouldn’t be easy knowing that her mind would be thinking about Keyna the whole day. But to think about it again, her min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter