Final

you belong with me ( chanyeol & you ) ; chanyeol oneshot
"You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset,
she's going off about something that you said,
cause she doesn't get your humor like I do"
 
miyoung was rolling around in Chanyeols living room after trying do a complicated math problem. "I can't do it." Chanyeol just laughed at her. "You always say that but you always figure it out in the end." miyoung rolled her eyes. "That's because I have a great tutor who also happens to be my best friend so he has no choice but to help me!" She said as she mushed his cheeks together making him laugh more. The two have been friends since miyoung was born actually, their parents had been best friend, so of course they became bestfriends naturally. miyoung pouted as Chanyeols phone started going off with his girlfriend Jinris ringtone. "I'll be in the kitchen." He said as he answered his phone leaving the rolling miyoung on the floor. As soon as he answered all that could be heard was yelling, it had always been that way, Chanyeol and Jinri were so different, Jinri was so serious and Chanyeol was weird. Jinri always took everything Chanyeol said to seriously, even when you could tell he was joking. miyoung just sat back on the couch and tried to focus on her work and ignore the fighting. No one even knew why the two had started dating. miyoung knew, she knew that Chanyeol had the biggest crush on Jinri for the longest time and finally had the courage to ask her out.
 
"I'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night, 
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like, 
And she'll never know your story like I do."
 
miyoung was sitting in her room with her ipod on listening to music, talking on the phone with Chanyeol. he was talking about another fight him and Jinri had gotten into, miyoung was the only one who truly understood him, how much longer will it take for him to realize?  she cared so much about him, more than Jinri did, he deserved better, miyoung was listening to everything he was saying trying to be a good friend, because she was the actual one who cared about him
 
"she wears short skirts, I wear tshirts,she wears high heels,I wear sneakers. she's cheer captain
and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time."
 
miyoung was at school with her friends it was Saturday she was going to watch the football team practice, the only reason she even wanted to go is because she got to Chanyeol, who happened to be caption, and of course Jinri was the caption of the cheerleading team, Jinri was one of those popular girls who wore high heels and very short skirts of course the guys all had crushes on her, but Chanyeol was the 'lucky one' who actually managed to ask her out, miyoung was sitting on the bleachers watching Chanyeols practice, a smile on her face, he was completely different when he was on the field, she was wearing her favorite tshirt and converse that Chanyeol had gotten her as a birthday present, she waved to him as he ran by, he came over and high field her."hey miyoung" she tipped toed to hug him "hey yoda" she was tugging on his ears "hey hey hey you know I don't like you messing with my ears." he made a derp face making her laugh. "but they look like dumbo." he pouts. "excuse you?" she smiled wide "im only teasing you."
 

"walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans, I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.
laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, "Hey, isn't this easy?" and you've got a smile
that could light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down, you say you're fine I know you better than that, Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?"

miyoung was walking down the streets with Chanyeol and some of their friends they were going to the park, once they reached everyone sat either on a bench or laid on the grass, talking to each other about stupid things, Chanyeol gave his big derpy smile and laughed after he told a joke, thats the type of guy he was he always laughed as his own jokes, miyoung missed just being next to him, and seeing him smile, it made miyoung happy aswell,  every since he and Jinri had started dating she hasn't let him hang out with his friends, especially miyoung it was like she was jealous or something, what was he doing with a selfish girl like that when he deserved the world? miyoung didn't understand,

''Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry.
I know your favorite songs,
And you tell me about your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
Think I know it's with me."
 
Chanyeol was driving to miyoungs house after he got into another fight with Jinri, he didn't knock he never did, there families were close, he walked inside and headed to miyoungs room a frown on his face before walking inside, laying on her bed."im not sure how much more of this I can take."miyoung walked inside her room with the game controls smiling at him. "come on yoda let's take your mind off things." chanyeol smiled as he sat up, grabbing on of the controls and they started to game together for hours, miyoung was on her knees bumping him trying to win as he laughed. "no cheating!" miyoung pouted as she tackled him. "now I won." chanyeol started to laugh harder as he pushed her off. they eventually they forgot were even gaming as they lay on her bed. "miyoung thank you, you always know how to make me laugh." "what kind of best friend would I be if i couldn't." she smiled at him, how much did she just want to be more than his friend. they were in a deep conversation right now. "miyoung I think I need some help." she her stomach so she could look at him. "You can ask me anything Yoda." he took a deep breath."i decided to break up with her.. I think I like someone else now. " her eyes go wide not exacting that, was she about to lose him to a new girl. "oh.. hey yoda can you leave sorry  i need sleep." she tried to seem sad they were best friends, she had to get used to that.
 
the next day at school chanyeol had broken up with her, miyoung came over to him waving. "morning." he turned to her,"can I be honest with you about something?" chanyeol then grabbed her hands her whole face was red as she looked at him. "yes?" "i'm so sorry.." she blinked a few times. "what did you do?" he sighed. "i was to stupid to see my best friend was the right one for me.. you've always been here.." he then kissed her, her face was redder as she kissed back. "you're the one for me miyoung.'