Hey You

Not your Señorita

It was almost midnight when you manage to escape the bar. Your friend had force you to come with her to the bar and she somehow manage to hook up with some guy and left you behind. You didn't want to stay there any longer and decided to left. The street gives out an eerie vice with the dimly lits lamp and few neon lights from the shops. Most of the shop was closed by that time and not many people around walking by the street.

 

You're heading home which was just few blocks away when you walk past a group of guy. They were cat calling you and you tried to ignore it. They approached you and walked faster and eventually running without looking back.

 

You looked at your back to check whether they still following you till you bump into something else.

 

"Ouch"

okay it's a person. You looked in front of you and found a guy with scar at the corner of his eyes and fierce eyebrow looked at you furiously.

 

For a guy who actually looking at you angrily he sure is hot. 

 

"watch where you're going" he said coldly. Okay his face doesn't do justice for the attitude tho.

 

" sorry" you said and continue to walk straight to home.

....

 

You seems can't get your eyes to sleep. So you decide to clean up around your house and take out the trash.

 

When you step out of your house you saw the guy you bumped into earlier.

 

"you're following me?" you being your paranoid self blurted out the question because you thought he's a stalker.

 

The guy were looking at no particular direction quickly averted his gazewhne he heard your question.

 

His face were kind of confuse for a moment and looking at you in annoyance but in split second those eyes turns into a mischievous look.

 

"si, senorita" he answered with playful smile on his face and his eyes never left looking at your body.

 

You just realise you're in your white night gown stopped at your mid thigh with no undergarments on so your body barely covered with a thin piece of clothing.

 

He can see almost everything on you.

 

You shrieked when you realise what he have been looking at and turn to enter your house back when he reached for your and and spins you to turn at him. 

 

"leaving so soon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEHEH