Chapter 1

Spring - That Season We've Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lee YoonYoung POV]

 

“See you later” I beam to the owner of the convenience store as I take my bag pack. “make sure you not late,” he said without even looking at me as he busily rearranging the new stock that just came this morning. I smile as I push the door and ready to start my routine – going to school.

“Lee YoonYoung!” I look toward the voice and smile as I wave my hand “Song Hyemi” I scream back and wave back to her, “part-time again?” she asks as she clings on me, I smile and nods, “as usual”

“You may sick if you continue like this” Hyemi start her lecture “but! I know you are strong” she chimes as she looks at me, “So let’s go and grab a cup of coffee before start our day!” she continues and begins to pull my hand to the nearest café.

“Ah!” I scream a little when Hyemi suddenly stops walking. “It’s Seungyoun” she whispers. “Seungyoun who?” I ask as I look around the café, Hyemi glare at me in disbelief. I gulping my saliva as I look around again and my eyes stop at someone. “Ah, that loud weird boy” I mumble after I recognize him and as a result of Hyemi just throw another death glare at me “upps sorry”

***

“See you tomorrow,” I said as I wave to Hyemi before jump out from the bus. I just completed a quarter of my daily routine. I walk along the road till I reach in front of the T-junction that leads me to a small road that full with houses along the road, I walk up the stairs and continue walking until I reach hat the rooftop ‘home sweet home’

“YoonYoung” my landlord call out my name from her house downstairs, “yes?” I reply as I look at her through the gap between the stairs, “there’s new tenant next to your house, he already paid the rent, I don’t want you to freak out later” she replied.

“ah ok thank you” I replied shortly and leave. I sit on the wood bench in front of the house as I look at the small house that was split into another two small houses because our landlord is greedy.

My house was only a half from the left where there are two borderlines where it was divided for the sleeping area and cooking area. The landlord only uses thin plywood to divided the house in the also, our landlord said the toilet was outside so that both tenants can use – funny. Also, the water in that toilet is damn cold in winter. I used to use it alone but now I have to share it with my neighbour-.

I throw my back on the bench as I stare at the sky that slowly has changed its colour from blue to yellow. It’s time to start another routine but I am sleepy. I didn’t even sleep last night—and so I fall asleep.

 

***

“Oi-oi-oi” I heard voices in my dream, “are you dead?” the voices ask, “Urgh” I groan in annoyed, “OI!” the voice getting louder as I can feel something is poking my shoulder. “Arghh why?” I wake up as I try to find the source of the voice. I glance left and right with my half-asleep eyes until my eyes saw a silhouette standing on my left. I saw a leg and my brain informed me that it was a man leg. I look upward as I rub my eyes, still half asleep

I saw a face, a familiar face- I saw this face before, I said in my mind – but who?

Soon my brain informs me – it’s him, the handsome, no—the weird loud boy.

“Ah!” I jump out from the bench in surprise upon realizing the fact of Seungyoun the famous boy was standing in front of me. “What are you doing here?!” I scream in surprise. He blankly stares at me, “I’m the new tenant” he replied as he points out his finger at the house. “Nice to meet you,” he said as his mouth form a smile as he reaches out his hand.

I look at him in a daze, the famous Cho Seungyoun is my new neighbour? Isn’t he came from a rich family? That’s why he was famous in the first place? I ended up leaving his hand hang in the air—

He pulls back his hand and grabs his bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter