Final

All Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon wandering around the class as she feels so nerve-wracking on what she gonna do later. 

 

She stops and takes a seat at one of the chairs. She takes a deep breath to calm her self. If anyone saw her in this state, they will probably shock seeing her being nervous and worry since she always remains calm in whatever situation.

 

But not for this special girl. Today, she wants to confess her love to the very special girl that owns her heart since the very first day of their high school.

 

Miyawaki Sakura. Yes. Beautiful name isn’t it? The owner of the name also is very beautiful and an angel. Very down to earth and cute to her eyes. Always shine to her heart. Always manage to catch her breath every single time.

 

“Hyewon..” 

 

She startles as she sees an angel at the front door of the class. She quickly stands up from the chair and her nerves come back again.

 

Sakura smile and make a way to her where she stands and stops in front of her.

 

“What are you doing? Let’s go.” Sakura asked wondering why she still doesn’t move from her spot. She still dazed as the girl moved closer to her. 

 

“Hey....why are you sweating? Are you not feeling well?” Sakura worriedly put hands on her forehead.

 

She startles. Sakura frowning.

 

“N-no...I’m n-not sick...” She becomes flusters with sudden touch. It makes her heart more messy with fireworks blooming inside her. 

 

Sakura is not satisfied with the answer as she never stutters or nervous like this. Sakura frowns more as if she do something without her consent.

 

“K-kkura..” 

 

She takes Sakura’s hand on her forehead and gently holds it. She is too busy battling with her self that she didn’t notice a red tint on other girl cheeks.

 

“Hmmmm..”

 

“I have something to tell you.” 

 

“What is it Hyewon?” 

 

“I...I actually...uhhh..” She stutters a lot, it makes Sakura worry about her. 

 

“Hey relax.” 

 

“I like someone!” She suddenly shouts.

 

“What?” 

 

She feels to smack because that’s not what she wants to say. She looks at her angel and she can’t help to chuckle as the girl is so shocked.

 

“W-what? Who? Did I know the person? Y-you like someone?” 

 

“Yes.” She smiles a very awkward one.

 

“You never tell me before ab-“ Cutting what Sakura’s gonna say, she put her finger to Sakura lips. 

 

“I love you.” 

 

Widen eyes, Sakura can’t believe with her love confession. Sakura can’t help but tear up. 

 

She panics and didn’t expect to see Sakura cry. 

 

“K-Kkura, don’t cry! You don’t h-have feel sorry about my confession.” 

 

“Stupid!” Sakura slapped her hand and quickly pull her closer and......

 

Sakura kissed her. Hard.

 

Her eyes widen.

 

But she regained her composure and replied the kisses with the same rhythm. 

 

They pull away, need to breathe after their mind-blowing and sweetest first kisses. 

 

“I love you too Hyewon.” 

 

Sakura pecks her lips and hugs her, tight. She feels so happy, as she finally can say Sakura is her, officially. 

 

Girlfriend. She is proud of it.

 

She swears she will always make the girl the happiest and treats her Kkura like a queen.

 

***

 

They held hands after they finish their meals at the restaurant that her girlfriend wants to eat. Sakura insists to take a walk for a while to burn their calories.

 

When they in an early relationship, she feel absurd with the idea since they didn’t even gain weights especially her, who eats like a person who didn’t eat like 100 years. But she never complains.

 

Why?

 

Because she can spend her times more with her favorite girl in the world. Every time spent with Sakura is very precious. 

 

She loves her girlfriend so much. 

 

Her girlfriend too.

 

But tonight, she will change their status. She is ready to step and take another level of their relationship.

 

Yes, marriage. 

 

She is so nervous and she can’t help to take a glimpse of Sakura every minute. She can’t mess up this proposal. Of course, Sakura notices her odd behavior.

 

Sakura takes her hands and leads them to one of a bench at the park, sit. Sakura cupped her face and rubbing her cheeks.

 

“Baby...are you okay? You looked like you have trouble.” 

 

She smiles at the gesture. Yes, Sakura very attentive and always know her feeling like a back of her hand.

 

She takes Sakura’s hand and brought to her lips, kissing it. Sakura can’t help to feel heart thumps when she shows her love through little action. Sakura notice it all and the short hair girl love it.

 

“I’m okay honey.” She’s not. She is very nervous right now.

 

Sakura knows that she is in the state of nervousness and the girl can’t help to worry.

 

“You sure baby? I know something bothering you now.” 

 

She sighs.

 

“Yes. Something bothering me.” 

 

Sakura frowns. The angel rubs her cheeks to make her less restless.

 

“Why?” 

 

“Kkura darling....” Sakura can melt on the spot with the way she called, very endearing.

 

“Hyewonieee?”

 

“It is already 8 years we in a relationship, how times flies. I still can remember how I can’t remove my eyes from you when I saw you for the first time. I fell in love at first sight at that time. And I still can’t believe that you told me you love me when you saw me at the school gate, frowning.” She chuckled. Sakura laughed.

 

“It’s true! You look so cute when you’re fuming just because Yena makes you wait at the gate.” She pinches Sakura’s nose.

 

“It’s questionable why you love me at that condition at that time but I’m glad you love me.” She pecks her girlfriend's forehead.

 

“Me too. I’m glad my crush love me back, until now.” Sakura giggles.

 

“Not only now but forever.” Sakura stopped giggles as she can sense her seriousness.

 

She stands up and getting down on one knee. Sakura gasped. 

 

She takes her angel hands and continues her speech. Her hands are shaking, and Sakura can feel it.

 

“My lady. By the time we spent our times together, I know we were meant for each other. Your existence really cherishes and brighten up my life to the fullest. I respect you and I love you so much that I don’t want to lose you.”

 

There’s a tear on Sakura’s cheeks. Sakura sobs harder when she pulled out a ring from her pocket.

 

“I always dream to make you as my wife, and you know it right. There’s only one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with and it’s you Kkura. I don’t want anyone else but you.” 

 

She smiles at the girl, confident but nervous. She popped the question.

 

“Will you marry me?” 

 

Before she can say anything further, she is tackled by her girl to the ground, hugging her.

 

“Yes! I will marry you!” 

 

She smiles brightly, too happy. No words can explain her happiness right now. 

 

Sakura smooches the kisses all over her face. She giggles and takes a look at her fiancé's face.

 

Ah. What a nice feeling to finally calling Sakura as her fiancé.

 

“Thank you Kkura. For accepting me.”

 

“No baby. Thank you. I love you so much, my fiancé.” Sakura smiles widely, obviously on the cloud nine. 

 

“I love you too, my soon to be Kang Sakura.”

 

She kisses her fiancé lips to seal their love, with the moon become their witness act mushy, sweet moments as they just upgrade their relationship to the next level.

 

Both are very happy. 

 

 

From 

First “I Love You”

To

“Will you marry me”.

 

—————————————————————

 

It’s been one week of their relationship, but they didn’t tell their close friends.

 

Why? They didn’t have a specific reason. They thought it will be fun to keep it a secret as long as they can since their friends are full of noisy people. 

 

She and her girlfriend are having lunch with Yena and Yuri as the duo asked them to join them. Sakura and she are seated beside each other while the other two in front of them.

 

She will never say no to the foods and Sakura knows her personality, just follow her decision. 

 

As they keep talking about their school life, she held Sakura’s hand under the table. She softly squeezes her baby hands, to show her that she is with her.

 

Sakura gently rubs her thumbs on her hands, to show her that the girl knows her attention, grateful and feel love.

 

They keep glances to each other and never release their hands under the table. Yulyen saw what they’re doing and can’t help to roll their eyes.

 

“Hyekura.” Yena suddenly called and they can’t help to startle.

 

“Hyekura?” Hyewon asked.

 

“Yes, Hyekura.” Yuri nodded.

 

“Why you merge our name?” 

 

Yuri frowns and Yena chuckle as she saw her girl reaction.

 

“That’s what our friends call you two though. I bet you didn’t realize it since both of you are too busy flirting with each other.” Yena smirked.

 

“Flirting? What are talking about?” She tried to deny it as she can see Sakura trying hard to stifle her laugh.

 

“C’ mon unnies. We, I mean all of us already knew about your relationship. No need to hide from us. You can drop your act.” Yuri spat.

 

“Wha-“

 

“Oh, you can reveal your joint hands under the table by the way. It must be hard to keep it hidden.” Yena laughs at Yuri’s outbursts.

 

She and Sakura laugh so hard at the remarks. 

 

“Damn. You guys knew?” Sakura takes their intertwine hands to the table. Both of us smiles.

 

“Of course. Too obvious to hide it.” 

 

She and Sakura just shake their head, disappoints that their friends catch their relationship faster than they thought.

 

“You guys flirt worse than before and can’t even keep your hands from each other.” 

 

Sakura face become red and she burst out laughing. Well, it’s true though. 

 

“Soooooo?” Yena raised her eyebrows.

 

“What?” She smirked.

 

“Just admit it Kwangbae.” 

 

She looks at the angel beside her and the latter just nodding her head. She smiles.

 

“Yes. We are in a relationship now.” She finally admits it to the Yuri and Yena, smiling.

 

“I knew it!” 

 

“Congrats you guys!”

 

She feels happy with their friends reaction and she knows the others feels the same too. She lifts Sakura’s chin and gives a quick peck on the lips before clinging her arms around the girl.

 

***

 

Standing at the altar, a very simple but gorgeous wedding dress. She is very nervous now but at the same time very excited.

 

At the age of 25, now she’s going to marry the love of her life. She’s waiting for this moment since she confesses to her soon to be wife, since back in their dating days, on high school.

 

She will marry the love of her life, today. And she is waiting for the girl to make the entrance. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. She can’t let this very special day ruin because of her nervousness.

 

As she calms herself, the MC announced of the entrance of her soon to be wife.

 

A very beautiful bride in white long dresses with banquet walking down the aisle, together with her soon to be father in law. 

 

Gorgeous. 

 

She can’t help but in daze with her angel’s beauty. The angel that never fails to catch her breath. A stunning bride.

 

Her girl.

 

So beautiful.

 

She gawking at the girl as Sakura slowly makes her way beside her, smiling. Very wide.

 

She pulls her hand towards Sakura and the girl gladly took her hand. Her eyes are shining. 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here at this glorious day, to witness the union of Kang Hyewon and Miyawaki Sakura.” 

 

Several moments later, the priest asked the question.

 

“Kang Hyewon, will you take Miyawaki Sakura to be your wife?”

 

She smiles widely. “I do.” 

 

“Miyawaki Sakura, will you take Kang Hyewon to be your wife?” 

 

Sakura eyes are teary and slowly nodded. Smile softly, happy.

 

“I do.” 

 

“Now I pronounce that Kang Hyewon and Miyawaki Sakura as a wife and wife. You may kiss your wife.”

 

She leans closer to Sakura before whispering.

 

“I love you Kkura.” 

 

“I love you too Hyewonie.”

 

They seal their love with the romantic and loving kiss. She finally can call Sakura as a wife.

 

Wife. It sounds so amazing.

 

She hugged the girl and hold hands while singing softly to Sakura’s red ears.

 

So as long as I live I love you

Will have and hold you

You look so beautiful in white

And from now till my very last breath

This day I'll cherish

You look so beautiful in white

Tonight

 

From 

Holding hands secretly 

To

Holding hands on reception day.

 

—————————————————————

 

Cnversation on the phone.

 

“Isn’t funny?! Yujin falls after she saw Minjoo in a black dress. Her face is so priceless.” 

 

She laughs as she remembers the younger face, shocked or whipped to be more exact.

 

“Aww. How I wish I was there to witness that.” She can sense the sadness from Sakura’s voice.

 

She smiles sadly.

 

“Just 1 and half years okay baby. Then all of us will gather again.”

 

“But I miss you guys. Especially you.” Sakura pressed the word “you”.

 

She can feel the butterflies on her stomach, feeling giddy.

 

“You don’t know how much I miss you. But what can we do?” She pouts, although the other can’t see it.

 

Sakura further her study in New York after high school ended and she need to be there for 3 years. It’s challenging for them to do a distance relationship but with Sakura, they can manage it.

 

Meanwhile, she stuck in Korea as she didn’t want to further study on other countries. She still has their friends by her side but her girl alone in a foreign country. The time differences also very challenging for them.

 

Right now, it’s already 1 am in Korea while Sakura is still in the afternoon.

 

“I will visit you if I have a chance. We can go on a trip too.” She yawns.

 

“Hey...go to sleep. I know you tired already.”

 

She whines. She still wants to talk to her even her eyes are heavy now.

 

Sakura chuckles. 

 

“Stubborn.” Sakura tease.

 

“Only for you. Mwah.” 

 

“Anyway, can you sing a song for me? It’s been a while.” She requests to her angel.

 

“Sure! What song do you want?” 

 

“That song.” She mumbled.

 

Sakura knows what song she’s talking about. Sakura singing and her eyes are getting heavy. She tried to listen more but her angel soothing voice makes it hard for her.

 

How long will I be waiting

To be with you again

Gonna tell you that I love you

In the best way that I can

I can't take a day without you here

You're the light that makes my darkness disappear

 

Slowly, she is slumber into the dreamland. Smile on her face as she got lullaby from her angel.

 

“Hyewonieee...” 

 

No answer from her.

 

Sakura chuckled. 

 

“I love you, baby. Sleep well and dream of me.”

 

***

 

She just finishes her work quite late. She quickly cleans her table and walks faster to the parking.

 

“Hyewon!” 

 

She searches the voice and found her colleagues at the parking, probably going somewhere.

 

“Do you wanna join us to the pub?”

 

“To release tension!” They laugh.

 

Hyewon laughs but shakes her head.

 

“Nah next time. I need to see my wife.” She smirked.

 

“Ooohhhh.” They whistle while raise their eyebrows, teasing her. Give her thumbs up.

 

“Say hi to your wife then! We will be going first.”

 

“Bye Hyewon!”

 

“Yea.” She waves at them and quickly gets inside her car. Make her way out from the building to her home, her wife.

 

Sakura never forces or stop her from going out with her colleagues but she is the one who doesn’t want.

 

For her, she is rather spent time and having fun with her wife than hang out without her baby.

 

And

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter