Final

Ice Cream Cake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Hyewon also known as the cold princess of Enozi University. Students admire her for her beauty, and she is not just all visual, Kang Hyewon is also smart, but nobody dare to approach her because of her intimidating aura. Well, she prefer it that way as she is not really fond of a big circle of friends. Her bestfriend Choi Yena is the only friend she has, but sometimes she wants disowned the duck for being so annoying. On the otherhand she is also thankful towards her friend for always sticking up for her all the time. One thing Hyewon loved the most is food, its like her happy pill. Unlike other popular girls at the Uni, Hyewon is very simple, from the way she do her hair and make up to her clothings its too simple. She likes wearing comfortable outfits such as jeans, t-shirts, a pair of sneakers, but she is still a head turner just by wearing those clothes.

 

"Yah Yena-yah are you going somewhere later?" Hyewon and Yena are now eating their lunch at the cafeteria.


"Yeah, im going to review with Yuri for our midterm exams. Why?"


"Oh I see. Nothing much, I just want to ask you if you want to tag along, im going to buy ice cream cake, im craving for it since yesterday" 


"Maybe next time, you know Yuri. She is strict when it comes to studying" Yena pouted, she wanted to go with her bestfriend but a certain hamster would probably won't let her go since their exam week is coming.


"Its ok, we can go next time and you can bring Yuri with you" Hyewon smiled, while grabbing some fries on Yena's plate.


"Where is Yuri by the way?"


"They have a family excursion"


"Ooh I see"


"Excuse me but that's my fries" Yena deadpanned.


"Pssh I only ate two strips" Hyewon said as she rolled her eyes "Besides I always treat you!" 


"Touché" Yena put up her hands in a surrendering manner.


The bell rang indicating that next subject will about to start soon. Hyewon and Yena went to their classroom. As they settled down on their perspective seats, Hyewon fixated her eyes on the new comer. Tall, pinkish hair, beautiful face, fashionable clothes, a breath taking sight. Kim Minju a.k.a Campus sweet princess, the total opposite of Kang Hyewon. Minju is a social butterfly, easy to approach because of her friendly nature. She is clumsy sometimes but her so called fans find it cute whenever she stumbled on something or trips on air. Minju is too good to be true, she is very kind and humble, smart and talented at the same time. And her admirers? She has a very long line for that, but none of her admirers caught her attention. 


Their eyes met, Minju smiled at Hyewon before sitting on her chair, Hyewon reciprocates the smile. Kim Minju has that power on Hyewon, she can make the girl smile instantly.


'Did you see that?! Hyewon smiled at her!'


'She's really pretty when she smile'


'Ugh I hope she can smile at me like that too'


Minju just shook her head upon hearing her classmates 'Oh well, only I can make her smile like that. A win for Minju!' Minju mentally smiled at her thought. Through out the whole class she is in a good mood, Hyewon's smile put her in a very good mood. However, their next class is Hyewon's most hated subject, history. She doesn't like it because their professor is too boring. She sigh as she took out her phone from her pocket, she also took out her airpods as she put one bud on her ear.


To: Minguri<3

Hey talk to me. . . 


From: Minguri<3

Pssh you really hate this subject huh :-|


To: Minguri<3

Its too boring. N E ways, put your airpods!!!


Minju raised her eyebrows, she turned at the back looking at Hyewon with a confused face. Hyewon gestured just do what she say and put the airpods already. Minju rolled her eyes but she did what Hyewon told her.


To: Hyewonnie<3

There, happy now? =_=


From: Hyewonnie<3

Yup. Play this www.youtube.com/can'ttakemyeyesoffyou


Minju clicked the link waiting for the video to load, once the song is playing looked back at Hyewon again who is now propping her chin on her palm while staring at her with a smile on her face. Minju was taken aback, cheeks slowly turning into a pinking shade.


'You're just to good to be true
Can't take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter