Fate

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


They say that opposite attracts but does it guarantee happy ending?

 


Let’s find out..

 


Minjoo lives in a world of books alone , she is an introvert type who enjoy doing things alone, experiencing journeys within the pages it is like she travelled the whole world even different dimensions. Reading feeds her imagination like it is a food for her soul.

 


She is in love with the art and the tranquility of the words and it consumes her, when she reads, she is one with the book.

 


On the contrast Yujin lives in a world of adventures, always out to see the world beyond pictures. Pictures don’t do justice to the real thing is her motto.

 

 


She is a nature lover and the sense of peace that radiates in the air as she hikes. When she travels the problems vanished for every step she hike.

 

 

 


Minjoo's favorite books features the main character as a writer. That is her call to become one. Reading is a good thing but writing gives her a different chills. It completes her.

 

 

 

 


One of Yujin's favourite travel spots is one where she hike with her family, Mount Fuji. It is then when she decides to travel as far as she can and what it's like living in a foreign country—adventurer has a nice ring to it. Freedom means everything to her current self.


.
.
.
.


A year have passed since Minjoo began studying the art of writing. She had learned so much that reading and writing books does not satisfy her craving anymore.

 

 

 

 

Staying in this country isn't enough. She needs to know what else she can do for herself and her education. Packing her bags, she's off to see the world.

 

 

 

 

A year have passed since Yujin began living on her own in Japan. Staying in this country isn't enough. She craves for something new.She needs to know what else she can do for herself and her education. Packing her bags, she returns to her own country.

 

 

 


While travelling, Minjoo comes across a woman whose carefree and a backpacker. She can't help but feel curious. To be known for a lifestyle—she would love to see the day. Maybe this person can give her the thing that she lacks.

 

 

While studying, Yujin comes across a beautiful woman who was known for dedicating herself to her studies. Her heart had been captured in an instant she saw her. Some may say that love at first sight is just an old tale. She can't help but feel curious. To be known for a lifestyle—she wonders what that would be like. Maybe she knows something I don’t know..

 

 

 

 

They travel together for another year of their life. They both see what they lack and everything feels so new that they don’t even want to let go of this memories. But everything has a limit they have their own responsibilities.

 

 


They promised to meet again somewhere under the sun.

A promised that can vanish anytime since they are nothing.

 


Once Minjoo returns home, she is filled with inspiration. She learned more than she ever thought she would. She is ready to become an author who shares something based on her imagination and her orn experienced. Every page of scene with love she thinks of the younger girl she met.

 

 

 

Once Yujin returns home, she is filled with insight. She learned more than she expected. She read books now while resting once in a while on her hiking activities, she is ready to become one with the earth once again but she felt that something is missing once she do this. She have been accust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter