Part 1 or idk how many

Mannequin

Harajuku is known for its buzzling night life, quirky fashion, and colorful street arts. Inside this busy and crowded place resides a small botique. People from around town has known this small shop. Many of the locals called it "The Crazy Tailor's Ballroom" 


You might have been wondering why? Right?
Then let me tell you a story about it.
It was about a girl. She was an immigrant from Korea. The lady has been residing at the district for almost 5 years already. She was a mixture of talent, beauty, knowledge and insanity.
Yes, insanity. Many of the locals call her the crazy tailor.
 It started 3 years ago.


Her name was Lee Chaeyeon.
She was a normal tourist who happens to be inlove with the japanese culture. It was 2 years ago since she flew here from her own country and settled in. She was a former dance instructor at a nearby dance studio. She loved dance more than anything. It was her world. 


It has been 2 years since she's settled and found her heart here. 


When she was still a dance instructor, people often come from different towns and districts just to be a student of hers. Her skills in dancing are incomparable. Her body moves as if she's the missing puzzle piece that could complete the music she's dancing. It was exceptional. She was also a lively ball of sunshine. She always beams out her radiant smile towards people. Especially that person. Miyawaki Sakura. 


Sakura was not a local of Harajuku. She was from Kagoshima. A country girl if I must say. She settled in Tokyo to find opportunities for her own. She risked her stable life in Kagoshima to learn and be independent. If I describe her. Sakura is a very strong willed girl. She face her problems head on and she never backs down even if it means risking everything. She was a total risk taker.


Their story begun at a very unexpected meeting. It was during the 12th of July year 2XXX. Sakura was really frustrated, for she haven't landed a job. It's been a month and a half already since she came to Tokyo. Even tho she's far from home. She always kept in touch with her family especially her grandma. She would frequently talk to old lady about her worries. 


"I can't do this for another month. I wanted to be independent and stand on my own. But looks like fate really is cruel." 


The poor country girl was at an izakaya drinking her frustrated heart out. Alone. 
She drank and drank until she gets herself totally wasted. She pulled out her wallet and payed for her drink. 
She was a drunken mess that time. Her balance was off and her breathing was ragged. The alcohol has hit her hard. The poor girl leaned at a parked car infront of a high-rise apartment complex. Her knees started to shake as she stood beside the car. She leaned her back towards it and slowly slid down to the ground. The poor drunk girl yelp as her thighs hits the cold aspalt road. As her body continues to slump down, she suddenly heard a can rolling. She averted her gaze down to the ground and saw a can of beer slowly heading its way to her. She smirked at the sight of the beverage. She took the can and immediately chug down the whole can. 


"Im shoooo lucky tohh have that free beer."


The poor girl snickered in between her hiccups.
She lowers her head down as her eyes started to close on their own before she could fully shut her big round eyes a shadow caught her attention. 


"Miss, I know that I should be mad at you but..."


She looks up to where the shadow and the soft voice came from. 


"Oooooh! An angel!"


The stranger got shocked at the sudden compliment of a drunk girl. The stranger then sighed at the now laughing drunken mess. She knelt down at Sakura's eye level. 
"Hey Miss, you do not mind if I seat here right."
The stranger then slowly place a plastic with hefty amount of beer on the ground beside her. She then slowly made herself comfortable by sitting at the aspalt road. Sakura was a bit stunned at the stranger.


"MISSSSSSSH, Y U SITTHING THEEEERRE"


Sakura was asking the stranger with her words all slurred and unstable. 


The stranger just look at her and smiled, she then open a can that she fetch from her plastic bag and drank it like there is no tomorrow. Sakura just watched the stranger as she continuously chug down all the beer she had. After a few minutes all 12 cans of beer are left empty and rolling on the side of the road. The cans continuously rolled until it hits a foot of an officer. The officer picks it up and examine the can. He then looked around and saw 2 women laughing their hearts out, clearly drunk. The officer then raised his voice making the stranger and Sakura jump in surprise. The stranger turned her head and saw a frustrated officer heading her way. She hurriedly stood up. She was ready to run when she felt someone holding her wrist from below.
It was sakura. She was holding the stranger's risk. 


"Misssh? Where U goin'?"


The stranger then averted her eyes from sakura towards the approaching officer. Her heart was racing. She's just a new person in the neighborhood, she can't  afford to have any bad record. With all her adrenaline rushing in she immediately picks up sakura in a bridal carry and sped her way out of the scene. Before the officer could even catch up to them, they disappeared at the first alley turn. 


"Tch. Kids this days has no manners and respect for nature at all."


The officer walked back and picked up the empty cans of beer left by Sakura and the stranger.

Sakura was bewildered at what was happening.


"MISSSH, Y U CARRYINGG MEH? I DOOON EVHEN KNOW YAAA."
"Lee Chaeyeon, now you know so shut up first before we get ourselves caught."

A few minutes of running and Chaeyeon stopped on her tracks.


"Missh, can I come with ya?"


Sakura still talking, slurred. Chaeyeon just looks at the drunken mess that she was carrying on her arms. She was thinking if she'll let the drunk girl come with her. After all even tho Sakura was a girl, she's still a stranger to her. And this stranger hasn't even told her, her name yet.


"Pleeease missh, i just wan tooh be far froom mhy apartment."
"Okay, but let me know your name first."
"SHAKHURAH, MIHYAWAHKHI SHAKHURA"


Chaeyeon sighed at the girl's slurred speech. She cannot leave the girl on the streets, it'll be dangerous. Especially the stranger in Chaeyeon's arms is a head turner. 
Round eyes, soft pink lips, porcelain skin and a killer figure. Chaeyeon one by one listed down the physical qualities the stranger has and as she looks at the girl from head to thighs she can't help but gulp. 


"YAH! LEE CHAEYEON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!"


She reprimanded herself. It was not her intention to have ill thoughts towards the girl. Maybe it was the alcohol that's been playing with her mind and her libido. 
She sighed as she continued to carry the now sleeping girl. She approached her apartment complex, and never in her life had she thought that it'll will ever be hard to open a door until this very moment.


Chaeyeon, was struggling to get inside her unit.
She bumped everywhere as she proceed to the receiving area of her unit. The moment she saw her sofa. Chaeyeon heaves a relieved sigh. She then approach it and slumped the drunk girl she has been carrying. She then took another glance on the stranger whose comfortably shifting her thin figure on her sofa. 


A light chuckle escapes from her as she watches Sakura. Chaeyeon then unconsciously walked towards the girl and scoot down, her face inches away from the Japanese. 

"You really are stunning."

A few seconds later. Chaeyeon's eyes widen as the stranger opened her eyes tiredly and let out a heart warming smile. The beautiful stranger then murmur slurred words that are audible enough to hear and understand. Chaeyeon giggled as she listens to the drunk strangers voice.


She then stood up and walk towards her little storage room. She then pulled a stuffy black duffel bag. She opened it and there revealed a white, fluffy futon. She drag the half opened duffel bag towards the guest room and started arranging the futon.


"there we go!"

She wiped the little droplets of sweat forming on her forehead ashe was arranging the futon.

"That's why it's so hot! I forgot to open the AC."

Chaeyeon voiced out in a whinny manner as if someone was listening. She then stood again and walk towards the living room where Sakura has been sleeping comfortably. 
In all truthfulness. She wouldn't really want to disturb Sakura's sleep, for the girl has comfortably snugged her body on the couch, but it will be rude for her to let her sleep there. After a few minutes of contemplating she decided to shake sakura and let her rest properly on the futon she arranged inside the guest room. 

Unfortunately Sakura is in her deep slumber. Chaeyeon heave a tired sigh and started to slid her arms below sakura's back and thighs. She slowly, and carefully lifted the drunk girl. She can feel Sakura's body warmth as she slowly walks her way to the guest room. 
Everything was goung smoothly until she tripped on air. Luckily she manage to hold on Sakura a little bit tighter. Both girls ended up on the floor. Chaeyeon with her eyes closed and her arms wrapped around the drunk girl's thin frame and Sakura who for some reason is still deep in her sleep.

As Chaeyeon slowly opened her eyes. She saw how close Sakura's face was. Her heart was thumping so hard at the sight of the drunk girl's goddess like features.


"Breath taking." 


Chaeyeon whispered as she started to look closely at Sakura's face. She lift up her hand and started to trace Sakura's outline.


"Ethereal"


She then again mused. Her heart still beating fast as if it was about to jump out of her rib cage. At that moment it dawned to her.


"I think I just fell inlove with a stranger I just met."


She was blushing. Who wouldn't. 
She just realized that she had love at first sight. She hurriedly tucked in Sakura into the futom and left the guest room. She whipped out her phone and dialed someone.


"Hello"
"Yes?"
"This is Chaeyeon."
"CHAEYEON AH!! HOW ARE YOU! I MISSED YOU ALREADY."
"HEY! Can you do me a favor."
"Sure, anything for ya~"


Chaeyeon then discussed the favor she's asking. After a few minutes she then sigh and looked at the room from her couch which was stationed in the living room. She swang her head backwards to the couch as she clasped her hands together, putting them near her chest. She can feel it. The hard thumps of her heart, making her blood rush up to her face.


"This will be a long tough ride."

She whispered to the air as she closed her eyes. Letting the tiredness eat her to slumber.

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Sakura woke with a headache. She was grunting from the start she had her senses back until she realize she's inside an unfamiliar place. Sakura carefully scanned the room. 
She started to panic. This is not her room, more importantly this is not her apartment. As she started panicking a sting in her head started to reoccur. She hissed in pain.


""


She cursed in a loud voice. As she realize the intensity of her tone, she immediately covered as if she was a hostage that is trying her best to hide from her captors. 
A sigh of relief escaped her. When no one tried to barge in. 
She continue to scan the place until an alluring smell invaded her senses.

"what was that smell?"

She could only mutter to herself. She started to walk towards the door, but before she could even get a hold on the knob it suddenly opened and reveal a really beautiful girl.

"beautiful."


Chaeyeon heard the almost whispered compliment. She gave Sakura a warm smile as she dragged the girl out of the room and into the dining area.

"Im sorry if this is all I have. But I do hope you like them."

Sakura looks at an assortment of food on the table. It was like a feast. 

"This is too much Miss."
"You don't have to be so formal."

Chaeyron then again,p smiled and gestured Sakura to sit on the opposite side of the table. Sakura took a moment to process things until her body robotically obeyed Chaeyeon. Sakura started to eat, She was so blissful that a tear started to escape from her eye. Chaeyeon slightly panicked at the sight of Sakura crying.

"Is there anything wrong? Are you hurt? Should I take you to a doctor?"

Chayeon bombarded the girl with unnecessary questions, which earned a chuckle from Sakura. 
Sakura just shook her head as she proceed to eat.


"I just missed my mother's cooking."
"Oh."

Chaeyeon was slightly confused, but started to just shrug it off as she sees sakura  happily finishing up her plate.
The breakfast was long but it was pure ecstasy. As both slowly savour the food they are eating, they started to feel at ease towards each, as if they had found a place where their hearts belonged.

 

---------------

Part 1 has come to an end. Im sorry if it took so much time. I ended up sleeping for I was tired. Anyhow this the seco d part will be dropped late at night. Since I have work in the mornings. I hope y'all are patient coz this will be a slow pacing fic. Unless I get the urge to speed it up a little bit.

 

Anyways thank you for waiting and here is the promised fic for that kangbi win~