Her & It

Comma ( , )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, we're down to the last question for today. Tell me, if you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be?"


 

"Any superpower?"


 

-----




 

Minjoo and Yujin were on their way home in Minjoo's car after watching a movie together. Yujin couldn't help but noticed that Minjoo was fidgeting while driving. She seemed nervous.

 

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need me to drive instead?"

 

"No, it's just...I've been meaning to tell you something for a really long time…” Minjoo takes a deep breath before continuing.


 

“Yujin… I-I think I'm in lo--"


 

"MINJOO WATCH OUT!"


 

-----

 

"Yes, Minjoo. Any one you like."


 

-----


 

Minjoo woke up with a blaring headache. Her hand went straight to her temples to ease the pain, only to feel that there was something wet and sticky. She looked at her hand. It was covered in red. She groaned as her memories flood her mind. Her heart pounded intensely. She looked to her side.



 

"YUJIN!"


 

-----

 

"Well… "


 

-----


 

Minjoo pulled Yujin out of her car. Her whole body was in pain and blood but none of that mattered after seeing the girl that she is in love with covered in blood, unconscious in the car seat beside her.

 

"Help is on the way, Yujin. Please stay with me okay? I love you so so much and god I haven't even gotten to tell you that yet so please, just, please be fine."

 

Minjoo hugged the girl closely to her chest as she prayed that nothing bad would happen to her. She then wiped away the blood that covered her face and gave a kiss on her forehead.


 

Losing too much blood, Minjoo eventually passed out, still holding Yujin in her arms.


 

-----

 

"If I could have any power in the world…"


 

-----

 

Minjoo woke up to four white walls surrounding her and a constant beeping noise. She looked down to see that her once blood covered clothes were replaced with a green gown. She was in the hospital.

 

“Ugh… My head hurts…wait a minute… Yujin! Where’s Yujin?!”


 

Minjoo panicked as she looked around the room, realizing that the girl was nowhere to be seen.


 

A doctor walked in.


 

"Ah, Ms.Minjoo, I see that you’re finally awake. My name is Dr. Bolitho. Let's start with a few questions---"


 

"Where's Yujin?! Is she okay?? I need to see her!"


 

“Miss, please calm down. You’ve just been in a car accident.”

 

“I DON’T CARE! I WANT TO SEE YUJIN NOW!” shouted Minjoo at the doctor. She yanked the needle out of her arm and attempted to get out of the bed, pushing away the blanket that was covering her. Hearing her outburst, two nurses rushed into the room to hold Minjoo down as she tried to get out of the bed.

 

"I'm sorry, Ms.Minjoo, but I'm afraid you won't be able to see your friends anytime soon.”


 

Upon hearing the doctor’s words, Minjoo immediately stopped thrashing and looked at him, her eyes wide open as fear of the worst consumed her whole. She felt her heartbeat raced as she waited for the doctor to continue.

 

 

“She is currently in a coma and has not shown any signs of recovery.”


 

-----


 

 

"I would want the ability to turn back time..."




 

-----




 

The doctor went on to talk to Minjoo about the events that have occurred while she was unconscious. However, Minjoo couldn’t hear anything he was saying as the same four words kept repeating inside her head.



 

"It's all my fault.

 

 

 

It's all my fault.




 

It's all my fault."




 

-----
 



 

"Then, I'd be able to fix my mistakes."

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

[6th June]

 

 

Minjoo’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter