1!!!

That One Valentine's Day We Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TERRORIST WIN! 16-5

Those were the words displayed on the computer screen of Mina. This was her 10th defeat in a row this day and she was just done with it. 

"I swear to God you are all stupid at this game! You don't know how to ing communicate! Where the is there you s?" Mina swore at her teammates. They were randomly picked so the raven haired girl had to adjust to everything they were saying. 

"Well you too, !" someone said, who Mina swore was just a 10 year old Russian boy.

Mina just had enough so she quit the game and scrolled through her timeline and she was suprised with a lot of messages from her best friend and then she heard knocking. 

Was someone knocking all day? Or is it just me?

"Myoui Mina!" A voice called out which made Mina jumped from her seat. "I swear to God Mina I'll break this ing door if you don't open on the count of three!" The voice continued, who Mina suspects is from Jihyo. Who else would have that loud voice? Mina thought to herself while rolling her eyes on why is Jihyo knocking on her dorm all of a sudden. "I'm not kidding Myoui! 1!" The girl suddenly started counting and Mina thought it was a good idea to open the door before she finished. "2!" 

"Okay! Okay I'm coming Jihyo! Don't break my door sheesh" Mina yelled and she did not get any reply until she opened the door.

"Myoui Mina you look like you could use a break from gaming and hang with your best friend." Mina didn't liked where this is going. "How would you like to go to a bar tonight?"The short haired girl asked enthusiastically. 

Mina knew what this was. It was valentine's today that's why Jihyo is inviting her to a bar to pick up "sweet hot chicks" as the short hair addressed the fine women she sees everytime to go to a bar. Mina wants to say no 'cause why the hell would you want to go out when it's valentine's day and your single. Mina isn't a fan of going to bars to get dates for valentine's. Heck she isn't even a fan of having a date on valentine's. 

"Look I know you don't want to go Mina but please just go this once? For me? Hmmm?" The younger wasn't going to stop until Mina would agree on going. 

"Okay fine! Just stop with those puppy dog eyes. I hate them." The ravenette won't admit that Jihyo is convincing when she gives those puppy eyes and Mina hates the fact that she can be easily manipulated with those eyes.

"Okay Myoui. Suit up!" 

"Wow! Really? Stealing Barney's line?" The older looked at her with disgust and a hint of mockery.

"Oh shush! I know you love How I Met Your Mother." Mina didn't respond because she did loved that show.

With an hour of preparing and "suiting up" the both of them went to a bar. Jihyo knew all the bars in town and she knew exactly where they would go to for valentine's day.

The bar that Jihyo wanted to go to wasn't that far from Mina's apartment. It was a 30 minute drive with minimal traffic. 

"Girl of the Month Bar" Minay read what the sign said with a crease on her forehead.

"What? It's a nice bar. Just call it LOONA for short." The younger replied with a wink at the end. 

The both of them walked in to the bar and Mina was shocked with the amount of people in there. It was full of people who are trying to score a date before valentine's end. 

"Don't worry! You'll be fine!" Jihyo said to Mina who was looking dazed because of the number of people. "Let's go to find a seat over a the bartender!" The younger continued.

"Okay!" was the only thing that Mina replied with. She wished she just stayed at home and played some counter strike global offensive but no Jihyo just had to drag her out of her cave and be in a club where she wasn't very comfortable with.

"Mina look the people here tare decent. They won't approach you if you look like that anyways. But they're all good people." Jihyo noticed how Mina was fidgeting and she didn't want to make the younger uncomfortable. "I got you okay? Let's just find our own seat and then we-" Mina's eyebrows rose because Jihyo just left her there because of what she assumes as a hot girl or guy that the older saw. She just heard Jihyo's loud and familiar voice saying "Sorry Mina but this is the reason why I suited up for tonight." Mina just shook her head in disbelifef.

"This is going to be a long night Myoui." She said to herself walking past more people to go the bartenders spot.

She finally reached the empty seat she was eyeing a few moments ago.

It was at the far left side of the counter. No one was beside her. And she thanked God there weren't people dancing in that spot. She picked a very comfortable spot and with a raise of her hand she ordered her first shot of the day. Mina was not aware that that was not going to be the last. 


Mina was on her third or fourth shot. She didn't really wanted to count. If she was dragged out to that stinking bar by Jihyo, who apparently is showing stupid magic tricks to dumb chicks, she was going to drink and have fun while she was there.


"Sir one more please and make it stronger." She requested to the bartender. He was in awe with her. That was her fifth shot as of the moment and she isn't going to slow down anytime soon. 

Minari!" Mina knew all too well who that voice belongs to and her eyes twitched just by listening to it. A small arm wrapped it's way to her shoulders and she was starting to get irritated.


"Jihyo I swear to God I'll beat you up later for dragging me here and leaving me alone for some dumb bimbos over there" Mina was not angry with Jihyo she was just annoyed cause the girl did leave her for dumb bimbos who fall for stupid magic tricks.
"Mina I swear to me sweetheart but that's not the reason why we came here." Jihyo started with a snap of a finger revealing a queen of hearts. "We are here to get you a date my friend and I will not stop until we find one. But first let me get a shot in." Jihyo ordered one shot and without hesitation one shotted the hell out of that drink. "Okay Mina" The bob haired girl looked so enthusiastic that Mina had to down another drink thinking that what Jihyo is about to do is going to be stupid and will only stress her out but she didn't want to interrup the shorter girl. "We are going to play my favorite game..." Mina's eyes grew bigger. She knew what Jihyo was going to say and she didn't liked it one bit. "...HAVE YOU MET MINA?!" The girl continued. Mina was just rubbing her head. If the alcohol is not going to do it's work then Jihyo would surely help her head hurt the next morning.
"Jihyo I swear if you introduce me just like how Barney introduces Ted I will end you right here right-" Mina was stopped when she saw Jihyo approached a pink haired girl and she heard those lines from her favorite show. 
"Excuse me? Maam? Have you met Mina?!" Mina swore on her life that she will get Jihyo back for this and she will double it.
"Uhm HAHA that's a good one. How I met your mother right? Well to answer your question no I haven't met Mina but I would love to." Mina's eyes grew once more. It worked?! What the Jihyo?! She thought to herself. What she didn't realized was there was a hand reached out towards her. And they were HUGE but looked really soft for some reason. It's just the alcohol. Mina lied to herself. 
"Uhm you there dumb dumb?" Mina escaped her thoughts with her friends loud voice. She flinched a little.
"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I got a little lost in your eyes there miss?" Jihyo looked at her friend and gave her a thumbs up and mouthed "You got this, I'll be over there getting more bimbos." Now that's a stupid sentence to mouth out. 
"Oh flirty. I'm Nayeon by the way. Im Nayeon. And you are miss?" The pink haired girl smiled and Mina was in deep when she saw her bunny teeth.


"I'm uhm Haha, I'm Mina" Mina finally reached for the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter